Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lahvlahn Thread from 12/01/17 - Now we're talking

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,685 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

I have no idea how to do it one ended tho with "get of your fat arse and go vist ahar "

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

Markings for de burlaries, Da Pinchi code so to speak. How fooking thick are the media and idiots reporting it to them,
    in other news crimes we know nothing about are up 800%...

markings2.jpg

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/communitys-fears-after-mysterious-road-markings-used-by-burglars-appear-on-footpaths-35377191.html

I might head out the Clontarf Road and crayon a couple of them outside some gaff with a Jag parked outside.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,602 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I think I found Hero...

32346522716_9932a6def3_z.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Just listened to the podcast about the Hedge cutting.

I wonder if Joe is purposefully stupid for humour sake!

When the pilar of the community guy said that He also salted the roads.....
    Joe had a hissy fit.....Whaaa?? Who'd you assault? Why'd you assault ? Who was it you assaulted?

Then, when he regained from his hissy fit and realised he said salted, Joes says "and would you use SAXA salt?"

416k per annum for this!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,053 ✭✭✭Hitchens

I have no idea how to do it one ended tho with "get of your fat arse and go vist ahar "

Will de researchers give diss person a buzz?

is there someone out there who could investigate joe Duffy, i think this horrible nasty man has a past.. and NOT a good one.. and a few of his followers would do well to shut up entirely...i feel there is something not good about Duffy and his crew.. and i know there would be no help from him and his kind for any living creature, i feel his mean spirit. what a sad man.. leave AHAR alone and carry on with your own sad unproductive lives..

Kim Sampson-spinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,071 ✭✭✭✭neris

Funny I agree with some of those comments and I think it was butters who saw his nastiness in person. He never mentions his father or brother but attacks Tyne drink industry at every chance. Constantly mentions anyone having a criminal conviction can't go to the states but never mentions if he's been there or not allowed in. His bullying of small business he only does coz he knows they can't afford professional pr or legal to challenge bin back and for their corner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Hitchens wrote: »

is there someone out there who could investigate joe Duffy, i think this horrible nasty man has a past.. and NOT a good one.. and a few of his followers would do well to shut up entirely...i feel there is something not good about Duffy and his crew.. and i know there would be no help from him and his kind for any living creature, i feel his mean spirit. what a sad man.. leave AHAR alone and carry on with your own sad unproductive lives..

Kim Sampson-spinks

Is she one of the Kerry Sampson-Spinks or the Clare Sampson-Spinks?

Hitchens wrote: »

Kim Sampson-spinks

Is she one of the Kerry Sampson-Spinks or the Clare Sampson-Spinks?

Sorry. Double post. Feckin phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

Expect one of his showbiz friends from the cast of Mrs Brown to be on today, de paper of record via Donald Clarke took another pop at O'Carroll and the show
    http://www.irishtimes.com/culture/tv-radio-web/the-bbc-is-giving-mrs-brown-her-own-chat-show-i-need-a-lie-down-1.2936185
    In short everything about Mrs Brown’s Boys is commendable apart from Mrs Brown’s Boys itself. Refrain from actually watching it and it’s easy enough to believe it’s an essential masterpiece.

• Advertisement

sligojoek wrote: »
    Sorry. Double post. Feckin phone

Well, it is a double-barrelled name after all :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,793 ✭✭✭Red Kev

neris wrote: »
    Funny I agree with some of those comments and I think it was butters who saw his nastiness in person. He never mentions his father or brother but attacks Tyne drink industry at every chance. Constantly mentions anyone having a criminal conviction can't go to the states but never mentions if he's been there or not allowed in. His bullying of small business he only does coz he knows they can't afford professional pr or legal to challenge bin back and for their corner

Joe has been to the U-S of A. He did a segment of the "Ireland's Greatest - James Connolly" thing from New York. I only remembered it because I was wondering how much it cost to get himself, researchers, camera crew, sound technician and whoever else over there to do 10 few minutes of a programme, which could have been done from the Emerald isle.

Go to 17:20

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Dia1988 wrote: »
    Just listened to the podcast about the Hedge cutting.
    I wonder if Joe is purposefully stupid for humour sake!
    When the pilar of the community guy said that He also salted the roads.....
    Joe had a hissy fit.....Whaaa?? Who'd you assault? Why'd you assault ? Who was it you assaulted?
    Then, when he regained from his hissy fit and realised he said salted, Joes says "and would you use SAXA salt?"
    416k per annum for this!
    We be so proud, so we be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

I was just wondering there yesterday as I was listening to the mother of the child who the farmer was trying to give the land to missed a trick. Could they not have taken it and sell it off or rent it out, or maybe give it to the two daughters? Yeah I know he was going to put in a clause not allowing him to sell.

I know it's dodgy getting involved in family affairs,but they could have handled it better.

Such old fashioned ideas these oul codgers have is gas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,860 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

I was reading de "Cutbacks required at RTÉ" thread in this parish and spotted a post saying Joe was aboard the Orient Express for a travel show at the height of the recession http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=101882862

True enough he was aboard that choo choo train for de No Frontiers show, what colour was de caviar so to speak...
    Train-lover Joe Duffy indulges in a taste of true luxury as he travels from Venice to Paris on the Orient Express.

https://presspack.rte.ie/2009/03/06/no-frontiers-10/

000210da-180.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

I was reading de "Cutbacks required at RTÉ" thread in this parish and spotted a post saying Joe was aboard the Orient Express for a travel show at the height of the recession http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=101882862

True enough he was aboard that choo choo train for de No Frontiers show, what colour was de caviar so to speak...

000210da-180.jpg

RTE - supporting the Arts their own.

Googled the arrest. he was charged but not prosecuted it seems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,069 ✭✭✭✭Dan Jaman

000210da-180.jpg

The Trough Never Stops.
    Вашему собственному бычьему дерьму нельзя верить - V Putin

000210da-180.jpg

the orient express, very wurkin class

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

jimmyw wrote: »
    I was just wondering there yesterday as I was listening to the mother of the child who the farmer was trying to give the land to missed a trick. Could they not have taken it and sell it off or rent it out, or maybe give it to the two daughters? Yeah I know he was going to put in a clause not allowing him to sell.

I know it's dodgy getting involved in family affairs,but they could have handled it better.

Such old fashioned ideas these oul codgers have is gas.

Joe did put it to her could she not reach the deal with the son and she didn't really reply to that. Maybe her and the son didn't get on either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,860 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Two day
    Bus operator angry at imminent Bus Eireann strike, private operator moaning about no subsidy and the preferential treatment for Bus Eireann
    Farmers wills...seriously nobody gives a flying fook but you JD, whoy can you not get your head around the basics of law?
    Hedges in suburban areas

Two day
    Bus operator angry at imminent Bus Eireann strike, private operator moaning about no subsidy and the preferential treatment for Bus Eireann
    Farmers wills...seriously nobody gives a flying fook but you JD, whoy can you not get your head around the basics of law?
    Hedges in suburban areas
    No Doobliners then. Woo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

What is Joe not getting about the fact that anyone can leave whatever they want to anyone they want unless they leave their spouse out?

I just don't know why he doesn't understand this. Yesterday he was saying it's the law that allows it! What does he want? Someone to bring in legislation meaning you have you leave your daughter something?

pilly wrote: »
    What is Joe not getting about the fact that anyone can leave whatever they want to anyone they want unless they leave their spouse out?
    I just don't know why he doesn't understand this. Yesterday he was saying it's the law that allows it! What does he want? Someone to bring in legislation meaning you have you leave your daughter something?
    Nobody knows what is going on in Joe's head
    d82e1a2a4d5927866b4a8e2f027b9cbb.jpg

pilly wrote: »

Joe's missus must have got shafted in a family will

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Two day
    Hedges in suburban areas

I work in hedge funds- I might ring up. Listen out for a lad that sounds like the love child of Hector & Colin Firth- posh with just a little bit country...a least that's what it sounds like in my head

(thats Hector O HookeyGawn- not the lad off the Iliad, so to speak)

Do you live sighth of the Malahide rind-a-bite? :)

neris wrote: »
    Joe's missus must have got shafted

I'll just leave that there like that so to speak.....;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

Is she getting her knickers in a twist that she's talking to Joe??????

But he had an email?

Fujitsu10 wrote: »
    Is she getting her knickers in a twist that she's talking to Joe??????
    Would'nt you? :p

"He was done over the internet"

Where would they have got photos?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭Fujitsu10

snubbleste wrote: »
    Would'nt you? :p

No Caller......
    But I would like to get his throat in a twist?? :D

• Advertisement

googil eirth?

Air BandB :)

Get the message out – people stop being stupid

Fadder Michael Mullins.

This was NOT on the promo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Oops69

The colleges need to be doing their business and warning students about this , UCD spends its time begging money offtheir alumni .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Can Canon law not sort it out? Seems to able to sort out paedophile priests so to speak

Oops69 wrote: »
    The colleges need to be doing their business and warning students about this , UCD spends its time begging money offtheir alumni .
    The colleges need to build their own accommodation to avoid this crap

How many sycophantic 'fadders ' will joe utter in this piece ?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Can Canon law not sort it out? Seems to able to sort out paedophile priests so to speak

Fujitsu or Lexmark, but HP is better.

bloddy russians

What colour was the knife?

Yolandiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisss Tqhthkighbihfsdvgbdugbvdfuvtgn.

He's not retarded joe ffs

Early 70s? Sure, you're just a young man, sez Joe.
    Except now, when it's remarkable that an old bloke in his 70s can scramble out of a window like a nipper.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement