Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Comments

Wow really?!

nope Austria got ya, :D I misread

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

nope Austria got ya, I misread

I was thinking that she must be fairly effing dedicated to play with that time difference

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Great game.

Well done Mods. Some excellent roles with various abilities and powers made it interesting.

@Mick - you're some man, you gave me some laughs. Fair play.

quickbeam wrote: »

I think one of the Sith owes their house now since they were so sure Lordy was the SK.

I said I'd almost bet my house on it. ;)

crosstownk wrote:
    I said I'd almost bet my house on it.

I bet strawberry wudda given you great odds too!

• Advertisement

I bet strawberry wudda given you great odds too!

Yep.

I was convinced it was Lordy based on posting style but then Strawberry voted for Mick so I read back the Comms Room posts and saw the word "Feck" and that swayed me back to Strawberry.

Oh my god, what a game!! Thanks everyone for making my week. Feck it's soooooo time consuming.

I better get back to the real world soon. There is a queue of people in front of me still trying to get their bets on today's 1:10 at Thurles!!!

And I need some sexy time, lots of sexy time cos I'm moody lol.

Ps: gave up on the nails when the first false one got stuck on the keyboard ;)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I think one of the Sith owes their house now since they were so sure Lordy was the SK.

I can't stress how much I love that I accidently convinced people I was the SK :P

I know I was dreadful at the game but I really enjoyed my first go with ye lot, and look forward to playing again :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

And so it's all over.

Thanks mods for a good game.

Well done team Sith. Good win.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

BTW, Vale never did peek Xara. His peeks:
    Tigger
    sullivlo (showed light side as Jabba)
    cdaly_ (just before he got Sith munched)

Just three everybody! The way some of you were going on with all that Vale probably knew, it was like he had six or seven peeks!! :P

I also had Digital Sol.

If the connection hadn't died, I would have revealed that morning lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Next time don't lynch me first you saps! :p I'm (almost) never a wolf!

Jayop wrote: »
    I made a terrible mistake the morning I was killed. I was deeply suspicious of Mick to the point I even considered that Tigger was pretending to be Mick in our room to fool me. That fitted in with Tigger asking to be recruited in the thread. I had protected Mick and had intended to switch to me at the last minute but I slept in and missed it.

Sorry dude another thing that was probably my fault, me dissapearing didnt really help you but when im out in out, I purposely dont have a phone with internet as I spend too much time on it as is.

I did try to save you mind but the mooooooooods stuck with thier Ruuuuules

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I can't stress how much I love that I accidently convinced people I was the SK :P

I know I was dreadful at the game but I really enjoyed my first go with ye lot, and look forward to playing again :D

HOI do you believe me yet??? Sorry if I was a headwreck but thats just me :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

I think its when youre not a wolf that you have the most to fear from me :)

You played great.

I'll be keeping my eye on you as a potential evil ba$tard in the next game!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I think the best thing about it was that three of you never even came close to being lynched. Xara was the closest but not quite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Mods thanks for a great game.
    I loved and hated every second :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

Thanks mods, great fun. I now trust absolutely no one, least of all myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Fair play Andy and Quickbeam. Really top notch stuff. Complex game and no surprise it's now the game with the most posts.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

HOI do you believe me yet??? Sorry if I was a headwreck but thats just me :o

Sorry :o I worry that I got so into the theory that you, Tigger and gufc were evil, I wasn't great at looking for other clues.

Looking at the Sith rooms....comparing time posts, etc. Thats not something I'd ever have been looking at.
    crosstownk wrote: »
    You played great.

I'll be keeping my eye on you as a potential evil ba$tard in the next game!

:) Thanks. Actually do hope I have some role next time :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sorry :o I worry that I got so into the theory that you, Tigger and gufc were evil, I wasn't great at looking for other clues.

Looking at the Sith rooms....comparing time posts, etc. Thats not something I'd ever have been looking at.

:) Thanks. Actually do hope I have some role next time :P

Great to hear there'll be a next time!!

I hope to see more of Chagan, Raze_them_all_ and dobman too. Thanks all for stepping in to roles. We'd have been lost without you.

The rest of you are all veterans at this stage, so I have no doubt you'll be back too.

Congratulations my fellow, if rather brief, evil ones :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Dobman will have to come back, he was having a great time trying to wind up Tig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Big thanks to Andy and Quickbeam, that was a really excellent game. I was pretty sure I was about to lose my mind by the end of it, can't imagine playing since Thursday!

And yes, I did have the Imperial March playing on a constant loop in the background while we played.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Dottie - Sorry for being instrumental in killing you for a third time but you're to risky to have around when the numbers get low. ;)

Strawberry - yes, I was happy to shaft you for the win but some of the Dark Side saw good (an inherent weakness) and showed you their soft side. No hard feelings and well played as the SK - I know how tough that role can be.

crosstownk wrote:
    Dottie - Sorry for being instrumental in killing you for a third time but you're to risky to have around when the numbers get low.

On this occasion I was glad to be out I thought about just walking away a few times. When Tigger left the room I got a little sad and just thought...take me with you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

1. Luke is alive, he kills DV and DS, I'll shoot AP or SK and sell Xara as Trooper. They can then Duel me and Xara to save lynch votes if wanted.

2. Luke is alive, he hits DS and dies. I'll shoot AP or SK and sell Xara as trooper. They can then lynch me, Xara and the voted Vader.

3. Luke is alive, he hits Light player and dies. I'll shoot Vale, sell Xara and get lynched.

4. Luke is alive, he kills me.

5. Luke is dead. I'll shoot voted AP or SK, sell Xara. They can then lynch me and Xara.

6. Luke is dead. I'll shoot Vale, sell Xara. They can lynch me and Xara.

Out of curiosity lads, would ye have taken me up on 1 or 2 or just stabbed me in the back?

Advertisement