Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Tigger wrote: »
    Mammy is that you ?

I like to win. I'm not 100 percn on max but more him than anyone else but I'm taking down thosethat were oval against him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

cdaly_ wrote: »
    'Cos yet mammy didn't passing over the charcoal D&D bedroom wall...
    Edit.
    'cos yet mammy didn't paint...
    Yer mammy!...

It was worse what happened to it. I moved out, my little brother wanted to move from his BIG room to the smaller room. They took photos, wallpapered over. Two weeks later the brat moved back to his room.

Photos developed, didn't come out. Was devastated :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I like to win. I'm not 100 percn on max but more him than anyone else but I'm taking down thosethat were oval against him

There's two of them!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Ok

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,331 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

the 2 i suspect most are sully and tigger. simply cos sully said she trusts tigger. how can she possibly trust him?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Right.

Up to speed.

I hate first night lynch. It makes little sense. It's almost random.

the 2 i suspect most are sully and tigger. simply cos sully said she trusts tigger. how can she possibly trust him?

Well, when Tigger isnt Trigged or not on team evil, he does tend to have a very good sense of spoofers and bad guys

has anyone not posted today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yosser is probably top my of list of these three. Just a sense really though. The idea of Max sacrificing himself to get two kills is what I reckon piqued my interest in Yosser.

To be fair id also raised that point earlier.

My top three
    Max: could be legit or could be wolf playing dead. I still think the latter

Yoss: some of his questions and posts are strange for one of our regulars. Could be filler.

Jayop: my current pick for SK

Dottie i think would post more in a role tbh but still worth watching. Im also guessing given how quiet it is that about halfour wolves are keeping their heads down

• Advertisement

Any other suspect lists? Cards on the table :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'm in the bar at Mos Eisley drinking pints so my decision making will deteriorate soon enough.

I was leaning towards Max earlier but I'm not so sure anymore.

Random. Too bloody random. Damn this first lynch.

tritium wrote: »

My top three

Yoss: some of his questions and posts are strange for one of our regulars. Could be filler.

Dottie i think would post more in a role tbh but still worth watching. Im also guessing given how quiet it is that about halfour wolves are keeping their heads down

care to elaborate?. i have a feeling there will be votes coming my way so would like the opportunity to defend myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

My top three

Oh I hadn't noticed yours. Well that's my basis for Yoss partially lessened but I still have my doubts.

Can someone guide me to the Mick is dodgy posts? I cant see it?

First night randomness.

Any one of yee divils could be an evil yoke.

• Advertisement

Left keys in work and am locked out and its ducking freezing. What to do?
    just back in there. house mate was just back later than anticipated. and now to flush out the wolves/sith
    i want to know micks reasoning here.
    agree, do i. cant just take tiggers word for it. and lets be honest, he got lucky a few times. he's not this godly player that can pick up on stuff no one else can even fathom.

sorry tigger
    If I die before I wake,
    at least in heaven i can skate.

innocent villager here. best of luck y'all
    still waiting on your reasoning here mick?
    Admiral Piett - If Admiral Piett is lynched the Sith will get 2 kills that night.

wonder could max be this guy. get lynched and secure 2 kills for team sith tonight?
    also question for mods....

vader learns the role of the person sidious kills. does team sith share a backroom?
    :confused::confused::confused:
    at the minute my vote will be for mick until he gives a reason why he accused me
    no clue on who to vote for. went through uriel's posts and there's nothing there that would draw attention from an evil team. so baddies probably just picked randomly. hopefully he didn't have a role.

i think i might have to adopt the same attitude. vote randomly. but i'd say alot will jump on the max bandwagon, so probably a few wolves hiding in there.
    just curious as to why you trust tigger? no one is above suspicion this early in the game.

theres all my posts to make it easier for you

care to elaborate?. i have a feeling there will be votes coming my way so would like the opportunity to defend myself.

This was the oddest for an experienced player on here
    quote="y0ssar1an22;102258776"]also question for mods....

vader learns the role of the person sidious kills. does team sith share a backroom?[/quote]

Ill go back through other posts later but a couple more struck me as odd. Not to the point where im tying a rope yet but this is about suspects not certains

Thanks for listing yoss, sorry was replying at same time.

This was the oddest for an experienced player on here
    quote="y0ssar1an22;102258776"]also question for mods....

vader learns the role of the person sidious kills. does team sith share a backroom?

Ill go back through other posts later but a couple more struck me as odd. Not to the point where im tying a rope yet but this is about suspects not certains[/QUOTE]

cos i initially thought that was redundant. ie: vader learns the role but will immediately tell the rest of his team.

My 3.....

MrsFlushdraw as tigger accused her of being bobbas fetts at 17:32 yesterday.

RTA because they got mentioned in lots of posts, may not be their fault but now they are posting like tigger.

Tigger because I can't decipher their posts, yet lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

has anyone not posted today?

Grumpylumpy and a neurotic yet to post.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Bit lost (like everyone I guess). Initial suspicions are Barney and Sully.

Barney for historical reasons as he is keeping a low profile similar to previous games when he was wolf.
    Sully as she seems to be keeping her distance. Posting a bit but not getting too involved (if that makes sense).

Just guesswork at this point.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Grumpylumpy and a neurotic yet to post.

Then these are my two unless they post.

Will consider a 3rd

I've clarified that twice now yoss. I trust what tigger says, not that I think he is a villager or not.

I'm going to re-read the thread and see if I can get a feel for who to vote for.

I'm not actually suspicious of Max - I don't see where the drive to vote for him comes from. The easy way out for me would be to vote for him because he's suspicious of me and tit for tat etc. But I don't see the reason to vote for him.

I get a bit of an unusual feel off jayop for some reason.

Not sure where the thing for yosser is coming from either.

I'm going to watch the rugby now but will check back in later.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,408 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

What time do I need to vote by?

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    What time do I need to vote by?

theres all my posts to make it easier for you

Do mine

My 3.....

RTA because they got mentioned in lots of posts, may not be their fault but now they are posting like tigger.

Don't make me
    Bad just mad

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Bit lost (like everyone I guess). Initial suspicions are Barney and Sully.

Barney for historical reasons as he is keeping a low profile similar to previous games when he was wolf.
    Sully as she seems to be keeping her distance. Posting a bit but not getting too involved (if that makes sense).

Just guesswork at this point.

Nope. Makes no sense. To me anyway. I've tried to explain all of my thoughts, and have answered any questions. I'm just not sure of who to go for as it's a shot in the dark.

I don't want to hop on the "vote max" train because I don't see the reasoning behind it, and if he is being sincere about being sick then I don't want to add to his stress or whatever.

My 3.....

That is funny lol. He was joking! I had only just posted my first post saying I hadnt expected it to get off to such a flying start.

I assume he is joking lol, cos he may be good but he aint THAT good do dissect a post like this...

"Originally Posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
    I am like Mahama, just quickly read through the rules and need to read again what the roles are.

Didn't expect it to get off to such a flying start!"

But thanks for thinking on me, wasn't feeling the love till now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I know my absence could be (or at least should be) conspicuous, and it's probably why trit has me pegged as a SK but honestly I'm having RL issues today with work and personal stuff.

I've caught up with the thread just skim reading since this afternoon and there's nothing much to really point at anyone. I'm probably looking mostly at Sully at the moment. Her pretense of not knowing what's going on doesn't really stack up with how sharp I know she is and has been in previous games.

That is funny lol. He was joking! I had only just posted my first post saying I hadnt expected it to get off to such a flying start.

I assume he is joking lol, cos he may be good but he aint THAT good do dissect a post like this...

I am like Mahama, just quickly read through the rules and need to read again what the roles are.

Bobbas fetts is the only one who can fly

Clutching at straws I know but I don't know what else to do or to go on.

Luff you x

Do mine

that would simply take too long tigger

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

My 3.....

I'm assuming g RTA is me, I got mentioned in **** all posts bar max replying to me. I'm posting loads cos first game, I play like this URL and also I'm drinking

I'm assuming g RTA is me, I got mentioned in **** all posts bar max replying to me. I'm posting loads cos first game, I play like this URL and also I'm drinking

I tght you were drunk earlier with your posting but now your back to normal interesting

I tght you were drunk earlier with your posting but now your back to normal interesting

next he'll be telling us he scored

next he'll be telling us he scored

in my defence I was drunk while pretending to be drunk, it really seemed like a good idea at the time :cool: like most things do when one is drunk

Jayop wrote: »
    I know my absence could be (or at least should be) conspicuous, and it's probably why trit has me pegged as a SK but honestly I'm having RL issues today with work and personal stuff.

I've caught up with the thread just skim reading since this afternoon and there's nothing much to really point at anyone. I'm probably looking mostly at Sully at the moment. Her pretense of not knowing what's going on doesn't really stack up with how sharp I know she is and has been in previous games.

Lol.

I've never made it past day 3 I don't think!

Looks like tit for tat from you so ;) no worries. We all have to vote for someone on day 1.

• Advertisement

I know someone said 10pm for lynch but can't see in the OP? Just with me being an hour ahead I am just checking. I prob wont be up that late.

@Mods is it 9pm or 10pm for the lynch?

are people acually voting for me fo the lynch?
    i've never been lynched so i suppose that will be a first
    number of posts so far, i found the number of posts per peron cganged fr some people last game once i was dead, so incase i'm going this is a marker i can refer back to

Tigger 143
    MicksJaguar 33
    Maximus Alexander 33
    MrsFlushdraw 33
    tritium 30
    sullivlo 27
    dottie_lottie 21
    y0ssar1an22 18
    Jayop 17
    crosstownk 16
    Uriel. 14
    The_Valeyard 14
    WerewolfGM 13
    raze_them_all_ 13
    Mollyb60 12
    Barney92 11
    mahamageehad 11
    partyjungle 10
    gufc21 10
    Digital Solitude 10
    Pawwed Rig 9
    cdaly_ 8
    Stoogie 7
    Lord TSC 6
    cee_jay 5
    Strawberry Milkshake 5
    Persepoly 5
    KERSPLAT! 2
    Xaracatz 2

Lol.

I've never made it past day 3 I don't think!

Looks like tit for tat from you so ;) no worries. We all have to vote for someone on day 1.

who else is on your team sully? yosser again or are you on the other side?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

10pm BST

are people acually voting for me fo the lynch?
    i've never been lynched so i suppose that will be a first
    number of posts so far, i found the number of posts per peron cganged fr some people last game once i was dead, so incase i'm going this is a marker i can refer back to

Tigger 143
    MicksJaguar 33
    Maximus Alexander 33
    MrsFlushdraw 33
    tritium 30
    sullivlo 27
    dottie_lottie 21
    y0ssar1an22 18
    Jayop 17
    crosstownk 16
    Uriel. 14
    The_Valeyard 14
    WerewolfGM 13
    raze_them_all_ 13
    Mollyb60 12
    Barney92 11
    mahamageehad 11
    partyjungle 10
    gufc21 10
    Digital Solitude 10
    Pawwed Rig 9
    cdaly_ 8
    Stoogie 7
    Lord TSC 6
    cee_jay 5
    Strawberry Milkshake 5
    Persepoly 5
    KERSPLAT! 2
    Xaracatz 2

I'm not voting Tigger for lynch. No signs of evilnessessesssesss yet. My concerns are elsewhere.

I know someone said 10pm for lynch but can't see in the OP? Just with me being an hour ahead I am just checking. I prob wont be up that late.

yeah it dosent say

• Advertisement

who else is on your team sully? yosser again or are you on the other side?

Sure you'd know babe, it's a nice cosy room with me, you, yosser and maximus. Ex oh ex oh luv n hugz. Kisses emoji.

I can honestly say that I don't know who is on "my team" cos I have no idea who else is a villager.

Sure you'd know babe, it's a nice cosy room with me, you, yosser and maximus. Ex oh ex oh luv n hugz. Kisses emoji.

I can honestly say that I don't know who is on "my team" cos I have no idea who else is a villager.

you trusted me earlier :(
    don't let them turn you against me sully

are ye waiting till after the lynch to apprentice me

are ye waiting till after the lynch to apprentice me

what are you on about now old boy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

I'm not voting Tigger for lynch. No signs of evilnessessesssesss yet. My concerns are elsewhere.

I agree. I'm voting Max because as I said I need him to at least try to defend himself by giving someone else to go for.

• Advertisement
Advertisement