Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,113 ✭✭✭Guffy

gufc21 wrote: »
    Checking in. At work can't wait to have to traw

.... stupid phone and no editing.... trawl through all the day 1 posts later. Looks good and complicated mods. I've just given it a cursery glance so far but do both wolf teams have diff powers? I like it. Gona make it harder for village but thats prob over due.

Gona watch very last episode of ds9 now so i never have to watch it again. Prefer star trek but god the acting is almost as bad as rogue one was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I can't even remember how this goes. Is someone killed tonight, or tomorrow night?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

I'm not in to Star Wars at all at all. I do love Space Balls though! It was a kind of piss take of the series :p

GTFO

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,404 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Ds9 is great!

You too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Star Wars, Star Trek.

Real men know its all about the Stargate :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tritium wrote: »
    Seven pages in already on mobile. So far:

Tigger has already done his customery plea for a bodyguard to look after him tonight

Mrsfd has acted unsually unwolfey and is likely a wolf

Fast start on this one, could hit a record number of posts for a game.

Eventually it will work

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Star Wars, Star Trek.

O man I used to love that it used to be on at ridciulous oclocki on a sunday night when I watched it followed by outer limits I think, really used to sy-fy it up back then as a young lad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Wow. This is moving fast. Four pages so far (on my 30 post per setting). I was hoping Tigger would have identified half the galaxy by now.

I read the roles briefly earlier but it will require further re-reading as the hours and days progress.

As I understand it, there is no lynch tonight? So we just save the random headless chicken vote until tomorrow?

crosstownk wrote: »
    Wow. This is moving fast. Four pages so far (on my 30 post per setting). I was hoping Tigger would have identified half the galaxy by now.

I read the roles briefly earlier but it will require further re-reading as the hours and days progress.

As I understand it, there is no lynch tonight? So we just save the random headless chicken vote until tomorrow?

30 posts per page - I so nearly edited that :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Star Wars, Star Trek.

yeah Stargate was great with Admiral Adama trying to escape Cylons

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    I can't even remember how this goes. Is someone killed tonight, or tomorrow night?

The evil teams will have one kill between them tomorrow morning, then we will kill someone who we think is likely to be evil tomorrow night by vote, then the following morning and every morning both evil teams will kill.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,455 ✭✭✭tritium

I think I'm up to speed.

What happens if Obi-wan doesn't pick a person before he dies? Tough ****?

What happens when Luke duels a normal villager/rebel? Nothing?

Nah luke dies if duels a normal villager

Could be useful for getting rid of any guaranteed wolves though, kind of a limited shooter- endless bullets but has to choose carefully

Mod, is obi wan asked for the pick when he dies? Cool power but im assuming hes left waiting at the gates of heaven (deadroom) :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tritium wrote: »
    Mod, is obi wan asked for the pick when he dies? Cool power but im assuming hes left waiting at the gates of heaven (deadroom) :)

Obi won't be given DR access while he's still communicating with a live player.

The rest of this game, like Yoda speak I will

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

ok I'm here... so many posts!!

another non star wars-er anseo, I'm sure I'll muddle through!

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    The rest of this game, like Yoda speak I will

jaylop was doing that too
    clever it is

Tigger wrote: »
    clever it is

done before, it has.

done before, it has.

wadda you mean?

clever it is

Not original I am but extremely annoying can be

Shut the fück up you must all.

:pac:

• Advertisement

Did anyone hear of Lalaland before it won the awards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,631 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate, Battlestar Galactica. I am just a regular junkie for the Star stuff. :D
    In other news, hello fellow travellers.
    In other other news, I'm in Tipperary from tomorrow night so might have intermittent posting. Will be back (hungover) Sunday night so can you guys please try not to murder me before then? :(
    In other other news. **** me this is confusing! Are those my feet?

Shut the fück up you must all.

:pac:

Muchhate_zps1496aa35.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Questions I have many! :P

Is Rancor the name of the serial killer? What's a Pateesa? Are there two serial killers?
    Admiral Piett - If Admiral Piett is lynched the dark side will get 2 kills that night
    Does that mean the Sith team get two kills instead of 1, or the both teams get two kills (i.e. 4 kills??) Presumably that means we need to be very careful of someone that's trying to get themselves lynched and clever plays where a teammate throws them under the bus.
    If Han protects Luke Skywalker then Luke will be able to communicate with Hans and Chewie.
    Does this mean that if Hans chooses to protect Luke, they will learn who Luke is? (Therefore potentially forming a group of 3 villagers??)
    Obi-Wan Kenobi - Upon Obi-Wan Kenobi's death he will chose a player in which he can communicate with after death. He will also be given a one-time seer check on any player he wishes.

* Obi-Wan must choose their player first before a seer check is given. Obi-Wans seer check counts as a second seer check in regards to Darth Sidious and Jabba the Hutt.
    So Obi-Wan has one check, but if he checks on Darth Sidious or Jabba they appear bad? For the other seer they appear good on first check right?

Other than, you know, all of the above, I think I've got a handle on the rules. Let the games begin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Questions I have many! :P

Is Rancor the name of the serial killer? What's a Pateesa? Are there two serial killers?

Does that mean the Sith team get two kills instead of 1, or the both teams get two kills (i.e. 4 kills??) Presumably that means we need to be very careful of someone that's trying to get themselves lynched and clever plays where a teammate throws them under the bus.

Does this mean that if Hans chooses to protect Luke, they will learn who Luke is? (Therefore potentially forming a group of 3 villagers??)

So Obi-Wan has one check, but if he checks on Darth Sidious or Jabba they appear bad? For the other seer they appear good on first check right?

Other than, you know, all of the above, I think I've got a handle on the rules. Let the games begin!

1. Rancor = Serial killer as The sith = wolf team
    Pateesa is the name of the serial killer (Rancor)

2. The Sith will get 2 kills should Admiral Piett be lynched

3. Correct

4. It takes 2 seer checks to reveal Jabba or Darth Sidious as dark side, Obi-wan will only have one seer check when they are dead so in order for Obi-Wan to get a dark side hit on either of them it would have required Yoda to have seer checked one of them already, If yoda seer checks one of them and Obi-Wan had already seer checked one of them then it will also reveal as dark side

so all seer checks unless positive need to be doubled
    : i check the emporor
    he is good
    i check the emperor
    he is bad

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

so all seer checks unless positive need to be doubled
    : i check the emporor
    he is good
    i check the emperor
    he is bad

Tig doing his best to attract the attention of the bodyguard ;) you'd swear Andy was playing with the role claiming already!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'll top the pair of you, it's my birthday today. Tricky rules, but we should get a good handle of them as we go. I like the two evil teams format so I'm happy even if I don't really get all the character names.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Tig doing his best to attract the attention of the bodyguard ;) you'd swear Andy was playing with the role claiming already!

if you are a wolf then just munch me
    if youb are a goodie then stfu

• Advertisement

this game is soo meta i cant really play it anymore

Advertisement