Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm definitely not Darth Sidious - I am not a wolf. Just a Rebel Soldier.
    I thought you said SK chose Chewie, but didn't tell them who it was, but said it was Trit in stead of Mick? That's how I read your theory.
    The first round there was only one kill at the munch. So the teams were either not communicating, or they both opted for the same kill. I presumed they were now telling each other who they were opting for so that didn't happen again. We have to presume they are working together - so presumed SK would have said he was killing this person. Which is why I think SK would have shared the Chewie knowledge.

SK tried to kill Mick (Chewie) and it failed, and then it doesn't matter if Sith knew who Chewie was or not, they either chose Chewie to get Luke and Hans, chose Chewie by accident or tried to chose a player who wasn't Chewie.

It's likely you're working with the Hutt and SK indeed, I dunno though we need a priest to clear it all up but I think it's too early for the priest to come out.

Lets say it was 25 players when Sk hit me, he gives the name to the sith they know there own players thats 21, then they get me and the bg thats 19 and maybe luke possibly 18

So sk narrows himself down from a 1 in 21 shot to the sith to a 1 in 19/18 its a big enough difference.

Sk only wins by himself

Anyways enough noise for the day village time for targets for the lynch

ill be voting one if trit or molly. if people could do the same itd be cool

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

but I think it's too early for the priest to come out.

IF we have a priest, it's not really they normally come out on Wednesday or Thursday when we have a Sunday start. So I'd say it's right on time. But I think they might be dead. :eek:

IF we have a priest, it's not really they normally come out on Wednesday or Thursday when we have a Sunday start. So I'd say it's right on time. But I think they might be dead. :eek:

why? trit has said the same.

who do you guys think are the dead priests

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Why?

I thought Y0ss might be one

Hopefully we have one left, I haven't picked up on priestly hints from anyone though so no idea.

If the priest is to come out soon tomorrow morning is the best time.

If they come out now, we'll have what, 10 kills to find out about and the SK will pick them off.

If after lynch we'll have 12 to find out about and the evils will kill them in the morning

If in the morning we'll find out about 15 kills (tomorrows lynch too).

Thoughts?

I have no read on who the other might be/have been

Hopefully we have one left, I haven't picked up on priestly hints from anyone though so no idea.

If the priest is to come out soon tomorrow morning is the best time.

If they come out now, we'll have what, 10 kills to find out about and the SK will pick them off.

If after lynch we'll have 12 to find out about and the evils will kill them in the morning

If in the morning we'll find out about 15 kills (tomorrows lynch too).

Thoughts?

Agreed, Priest/seer should never reveal on a day the sk kills

• Advertisement

Snap! Still don't trust you though..

If the Apprentice Priest is still about then I'd consider it, the priests call ultimately but I think tomorrow.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    Snap! Still don't trust you though..

I cant explain anymore why I might be good at this stage and Id prefer not to make anymore noise about it. Half 3 now so time to get a plan together naming our suspects would be good.

But why?

If the Apprentice Priest is still about then I'd consider it, the priests call ultimately but I think tomorrow.

I'll reiterate again the bg is dead so the priest should take that into consideration whatever they are doing.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    But why?

no real reason I can point to, just a feeling.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

gufc21 wrote: »
    Why are they bad?

Wither Tigger, same reasons I had last night. His behaviour made me think he was fighting accusations too hard. Mick is the same today.

Stress, I think all of ye are bad; I trust no one. But last night, my three would have been Tigger, Vos and Valeyard, and two of them are dead. If Mick hadn't spent the day spamming his innocence, I'd be sticking with my vote for Tigger. But Mick has spent so much of the day sowing confusion, I can't help but have him up for consideration.

I feel with Mick that either...

1. He's Chewie and a good guy.
    2. He's Chewie but was turned.
    3. He's Sidious, so is evil.
    4. He's trying to draw attention away from someone else with his handwaving, so is evil.

I wouldn't be shocked if Mick actually is just a generic bad guy and is taking a bullet for someone. And given I think he's employing the same tactics today as Tigger did yesterday and Tigger has been so quiet, I actually wouldn't be shocked if the two are working together.

But either way, I feel there's way more scenarios where Mick is a bad guy than a good one. So I'm leaning towards voting for him, unless I get a better reason not to tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

answer my qs why the sk would do what you did please :)

I could be pretty much confirmed a villa if we have a priest so why do you want to lynch me.

And ya Im suspect of all the people that saw me as an easy target for the lynch and just piled on

But you're not a confirmed villager so why shouldn't we lynch you? Everyone is fair game for a lynching, myself included. Unless and until we get a priest to confirm things here we have to make a best guess.

You have clogged up the thread with nonsense circlespeak all day long and are lashing out at anyone who is suspicious of you and is trying to work this stuff out. You have given me absolutely zero logical arguments to change my mind today and you'll be staying my pick unless some magical light from god shines on you. (ie priest)

I'll be voting Stoogie again.

While I suspect Trit the evidence isn't there, realistically I think he's more likely a villager so won't vote him until we have more information. I'm currently most suspicious of Stoogie, hasn't made a single post since being put up for the lynch yesterday either.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    But you're not a confirmed villager so why shouldn't we lynch you? Everyone is fair game for a lynching, myself included. Unless and until we get a priest to confirm things here we have to make a best guess.

You have clogged up the thread with nonsense circlespeak all day long and are lashing out at anyone who is suspicious of you and is trying to work this stuff out. You have given me absolutely zero logical arguments to change my mind today and you'll be staying my pick unless some magical light from god shines on you. (ie priest)

Ive given plenty of logical ones. Your arent even giving a reason for voting me with any logic in itself. Im cheiwe simple as but sure lynch away even though logic for a village would dictate not doing it

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Wither Tigger, same reasons I had last night. His behaviour made me think he was fighting accusations too hard. Mick is the same today.

Stress, I think all of ye are bad; I trust no one. But last night, my three would have been Tigger, Vos and Valeyard, and two of them are dead. If Mick hadn't spent the day spamming his innocence, I'd be sticking with my vote for Tigger. But Mick has spent so much of the day sowing confusion, I can't help but have him up for consideration.

I feel with Mick that either...

1. He's Chewie and a good guy.
    2. He's Chewie but was turned.
    3. He's Sidious, so is evil.
    4. He's trying to draw attention away from someone else with his handwaving, so is evil.

I wouldn't be shocked if Mick actually is just a generic bad guy and is taking a bullet for someone. And given I think he's employing the same tactics today as Tigger did yesterday and Tigger has been so quiet, I actually wouldn't be shocked if the two are working together.

But either way, I feel there's way more scenarios where Mick is a bad guy than a good one. So I'm leaning towards voting for him, unless I get a better reason not to tonight.

If a priest is around he/she would knock your list to 2 options ie im chewie as I havent been counterclaimed so itd make sense to wait one more day if no priest then lynch away as we are fecked anyways

Guys I'm not sure enough on any of the role claims to make a lynch decision based on them. If they're good happy days their on our side, if they're not, they're making noise to distract us from the low lying wolves. I would favour going the quiet wolves.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I'll be voting Stoogie again.

While I suspect Trit the evidence isn't there, realistically I think he's more likely a villager so won't vote him until we have more information. I'm currently most suspicious of Stoogie, hasn't made a single post since being put up for the lynch yesterday either.

If all this noise hadn't happened on the thread since last night, I'd also be voting for Stoogie today. His last post on thread was 1 day 19 hours ago, but he still managed to vote for Pawwed Rig yesterday.
    However, I'm still not convinced on the Mick argument being innocent. It's too much like grasping at straws.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,454 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

If a priest is around he/she would knock your list to 2 options ie im chewie as I havent been counterclaimed so itd make sense to wait one more day if no priest then lynch away as we are fecked anyways

I'm like 90% sure now that you've been asked to take a bullet and you've been tasked with drawing out a priest....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭Stoogie

This scene is appropriate here

I'm not content to be a fool. I had nothing to say so I said nothing. Tigger told us he's OWK on night one so I've followed his lead. I also felt he seems to be talking sense and the people he seems to trust I see why.
    Tigger has left the building. Before he left he acually started asking the people he trusts advice and then manipulated the lynch based on their answers.Ceejay said that she wanted Pig gone and Pig is gone yet Ceejay doesn't see that Tigger organised that, I followed Tiggers lead and I voted Pig but he had clearly followed you Ceejay. My reward for falling into line a good rebel solider behind you and Tig ? You want to lynch me.

Digital Solitute; the lot of you are running around like idiots and I'm hiding waiting till I know what to do. Look at yesterday, Tigger told Luke not to come at Mick yet Luke knew better and now Luke is dead. Mick could be chewie and if he is then HE HAS NOT BEEN TURNED. So the person the villagers wanted cut down yesterday may be a rebel hero and if he is where are we. I'll tell you where I am I'm hiding in the corner waiting for Tig to come for me as a force ghost.

Dottie; Tigger told you why he was rubbing you up the wrong way, do you believe him? I did and I was trying to become your replacement. He even sent me a message yesterday by saying "Stoogie's a good lad".

Mick you are a crazy person :) if you are Chewie don't vote for me.

Trit; I can see exactly why you used your power last night, people talking about you being an evil Leia are talking poo.

Mick; who are you voting for ?

Stoogie wrote: »
    Mick; who are you voting for ?

I think Molly.

Someone has been turned though so that should be a short enough list wouldnt write Trit off yes. Its annoying if im lynched mind as if there is a preist Im pretty much cleared, as going by last night posts PJ attacked me.

Im suss of people that keep ignoring the logic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Finally caught up, need to remember to take time off work for these games in future.

I think the decision we make on Mick will set the tone for the rest of this game. At least one of the sides of the argument has an ulterior motive IMO.

For what it's worth, I'm currently leaning towards him being Chewbacca. I just don't understand why, if he is Sidious, he would go to such lengths to bring attention on himself. I mean, it's known that Chewie has only one strike left against him before he dies. Why would he make himself a target for all sides to strike at?

It's slightly similar to my thinking on Tigger last night, we have somebody who has a chance of being confirmed good when the priest comes out. Why waste a lynch on him, especially on SK night? Or am I missing something here?

I think Molly.

Someone has been turned though so that should be a short enough list wouldnt write Trit off yes. Its annoying if im lynched mind as if there is a preist Im pretty much cleared, as going by last night posts PJ attacked me.

Im suss of people that keep ignoring the logic

If you want us to believe you simply tell us the list of who the BG protected.

• Advertisement

Stoogie wrote: »
    If you want us to believe you simply tell us the list of who the BG protected.

Jayo
    Mama
    Me

Advertisement