Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

And what do you make of it all now Tigger? After all of today's posts?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Jayo as he was the BG we had no reads and he was a likely kill the first night.

since im herev , yeag sounds lget , jaylop os selfish and would do that

Mama was a shot at getting luke and saving someone we thought we could be good. She mentioned Light sabered a few times early we though it was a clue.

that did happen
    Me we disagreed on this I wanted him to protct himself he thought the SK would share the info and id be killed.

this is how i thought it might have happebed

mijck you have been a liabality to the village with your lose gameplay of a ndecent role and you goty luke killed

but you are likley a good not turned chewbacca

Also Tigger. I don't think you need to stop posting because some posters mentioned "Tigger fatigue". You have signed up to play the game also, just like everyone else and should be free to play it the way you like.

cee_jay wrote: »
    And what do you make of it all now Tigger? After all of today's posts?
    see below

we nee to go into rebel mode
    stoogie was my choice for after i'm ded so i aree with his posts (not any more ovs)
    the others i'll not agree or disagree with as i'm not looking to get anyone kilt
    i'm voting dobby because stoogie is (also i think hes a wolie)
    karm and all that

see below is see above btw

• Advertisement

Also Tigger. I don't think you need to stop posting because some posters mentioned "Tigger fatigue". You have signed up to play the game also, just like everyone else and should be free to play it the way you like.

yeah but theres a limit as to how much influence i can have before i fcant se the wood for the trees

stepping bach alowed me re asses

tritium
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    Tigger
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    y0ssar1an22
    cee_jay
    Xaracatz

this is the list of players that have accused me of badness since ive told ye im chewie so nice place for hunting.

The more recent ones would be higher up

Trit Gufc

Molly is highest on my list for her nonsense earlier

Posted by Mick earlier. I'm gonna scrap my last 2 picks.

Trit, Molly and cee jay seem dodge to me.

for influence read input

Tigger wrote: »
    since im herev , yeag sounds lget , jaylop os selfish and would do that

that did happen

this is how i thought it might have happebed

mijck you have been a liabality to the village with your lose gameplay of a ndecent role and you goty luke killed

but you are likley a good not turned chewbacca

Dude I couldnt give a feck how you think I played tbh stick to the gameplay... Ye all jumping on me last night got Luke killed as ye talked him into it.

Jayo wasnt selfish he was a likely kill from the baddies, its funny you feel that you deserved to be protected every game and call other selfish :rolleyes:

Wouldnyou like to give a reason for that?

• Advertisement

image.jpg?w=500&c=1

Dude I couldnt give a feck how you think I played tbh stick to the gameplay... Ye all jumping on me last night got Luke killed as ye talked him into it.

Jayo wasnt selfish he was a likely kill from the baddies, its funny you feel that you deserved to be protected every game and call other selfish :rolleyes:

i told him not to duel you

the rest is meta

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Despite Tigger taking a break, there's still a lot to read to catch up. The busiest game to date - by a long shot.

I'm still very suss of Mick although as I've said in the past - I do find Mick hard to read sometimes but the connection made earlier today by a few posters that he may be Sidious has had me thinking along the same lines.

Dottie's synopsis of Dobber's posts also has me thinking that he may be suss too.

Regarding trit's claim to be Leia - are we all happy with that? Are we certain that partyjungle was Luke? Has trit been cleared as a villager?

i told him not to duel you

the rest is meta

You said I was bad last night you gufc and Trit were all on me after the lynch when ye knew I was out and got one of the best villager roles killed.

You said I was bad last night you gufc and Trit were all on me after the lynch when ye knew I was out and got one of the best villager roles killed.

show the post where i said that luke should duel you

crosstownk wrote: »
    Despite Tigger taking a break, there's still a lot to read to catch up. The busiest game to date - by a long shot.

I'm still very suss of Mick although as I've said in the past - I do find Mick hard to read sometimes but the connection made earlier today by a few posters that he may be Sidious has had me thinking along the same lines.

Dottie's synopsis of Dobber's posts also has me thinking that he may be suss too.

Regarding trit's claim to be Leia - are we all happy with that? Are we certain that partyjungle was Luke? Has trit been cleared as a villager?

why am I claiming chewier, why potentially lynch a villager who the priest can confirm????

why am I claiming chewier, why potentially lynch a villager who the priest can confirm????

this is not true

how on earth can the priest confirm you?

show the post where i said that luke should duel you

I didnt say that you said that, you said I was a wolf annd should die you were the first to call for my death after the lynch last night so bravo there on getting party killed

i agree thatb you are either chewie or an alpha
    i agree tht if you are chewie you probbly wern't turned cos trit said and luke did etc etc et all

buyt htf do a priest clear you?

Wouldnyou like to give a reason for that?

Too much jumping back and forth about Mick, he's chewie and turned, next he's sidious then back to turned chewie. There was absolutely no benefit in Mick pretending to be Chewie not that I can see anyway.

Baddies would be active at munch time this morning posting theories and you were one of three on Micks case. At least one of you three is bad.

• Advertisement

I didnt say that you said that, you said I was a wolf annd should die you were the first to call for my death after the lynch last night so bravo there on getting party killed

post?

this is not true

how on earth can the priest confirm you?

By them saying chwie is alive, everyone think im darth sidius for some reason I cant be all the bad roles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

But until the priest does actually confirm then there is no proof.

Hopefully the priest will come out in he morning before the munch - we need some clarity and the priest's information would assist us massively.

Too much jumping back and forth about Mick, he's chewie and turned, next he's sidious then back to turned chewie. There was absolutely no benefit in Mick pretending to be Chewie not that I can see anyway.

Baddies would be active at munch time this morning posting theories and you were one of three on Micks case. At least one of you three is bad.

this sotra stuff makes me feel mamma was chewie

post?
    Voting is over
    And so am I
    Mick is a wolf
    And he should die
    Novacain
    For the slow

4 mins after the lynch

By them saying chwie is alive, everyone think im darth sidius for some reason I cant be all the bad roles :D

you claimed half of them

4 mins after the lynch

thats a poem
    its based on the song Susans house by the eels

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

this sotra stuff makes me feel mamma was chewie

Mamma was chewie

Jay played tough

Micks certainly furry

Its because hes a wolf

crosstownk wrote: »
    But until the priest does actually confirm then there is no proof.

Hopefully the priest will come out in he morning before the munch - we need some clarity and the priest's information would assist us massively.

Ya but anyone who votes for me tonight is suspect as hell

• Advertisement

Ya but anyone who votes for me tonight is suspect as hell

same for me

Advertisement