Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

I thought it would be obvious, but dob has my vote, I cast it after I posted all his posts

villy core 4 life

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm also sticking with Mick tonight. The sheer amount of noise that he was posting today has confirmed my belief that he is dodgy as hell and cannot be trusted. I can't take another day of that tbh.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    whats the reasoning behind hitting Dobby?

I am sticking with Mick one way or the other.

you should be voting me
    all the things you said running through me head

Why is the village killing someone who could be confirmed if the priests are still around it defies logic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I'm so confused about Mick. I changed my vote earlier because I'm just not sure. Really not sure. And too tired today to digest properly.
    Like Dottie I voted for Dobby the Elf after her posts with all his posts earlier. Something just isn't sitting right with me about his posting style. He is also not contributing to the village in any helpful way that I have witnessed.

• Advertisement

Why is the village killing someone who could be confirmed if the priests are still around it defies logic

i dont thinbk tne village are
    i think one of the wolf teams are
    and trit
    he is like a badger he'll never let go

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm so confused about Mick. I changed my vote earlier because I'm just not sure. Really not sure. And too tired today to digest properly.
    Like Dottie I voted for Dobby the Elf after her posts with all his posts earlier. Something just isn't sitting right with me about his posting style. He is also not contributing to the village in any helpful way that I have witnessed.

stick on dobby for this one
    if mick is genuin he'll be gone this timentomorrow so why bother
    i'm much ure that dobby is either a wolf or dosent care about the village than i am that mick is a wolf

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I'm also sticking with Mick tonight. The sheer amount of noise that he was posting today has confirmed my belief that he is dodgy as hell and cannot be trusted. I can't take another day of that tbh.

#unnity?

Tigger wrote: »
    and trit

Good point me dying should workout so. Trit has to be bad I domt understand it otherwise.. PLus he is all over the place with accusation about me and his story abut the priest seer and why he used his power on pawmed rig

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

and trit

Oh so I'm back as a wolf again? Is this the longest you've gone without making up your mind on me? :P

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Oh so I'm back as a wolf again? Is this the longest you've gone without making up your mind on me? :P

do what you will that is the only truth

Good point me dying should workout so. Trit has to be bad I domt understand it otherwise.. PLus he is all over the place with accusation about me and his story abut the priest seer and why he used his power on pawmed rig

thats like your opinion man

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

are you sure ?
    we cant kill him if your not sure

if you say that you are confident 100% that you are sure i'll switch my vote and petition others do
    but lets kill dobby and worry about mick in the morning

Give me your view on who was converted then tig?

tritium wrote: »

flush

Why did Leia take out Pawwed Rig? I don't think I understood all that this morning. What was the reason given?
    Also anyone care to post a list of all posters remaining? On a mobile and it would be a great help please and thanks.

flush

thats guess
    eithyer flush or mamma

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Admiral Piett - If Admiral Piett is lynched the Sith will get 2 kills that night

Unless killed by the other team, the admiral is still out there as Sith have not had two kills in the one night. Am I right?

Please villagers/rebels, watch out for this.

talk to me about this strawbs, who do you think is admiral pete and why?

cee_jay wrote: »
    Why did Leia take out Pawwed Rig? I don't think I understood all that this morning. What was the reason given?
    Also anyone care to post a list of all posters remaining? On a mobile and it would be a great help please and thanks.

we'll i reached out and was worried that i'd go down so i assumed i was infuential in it
    you wanted warpig ded so why you care
    i doubt pig was a villy

just a wolf being wolfie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

flush

Ok tigg, heres what ill do, and only because one post way back leaves the tiniest sliver of doubt for me and because you rightly point out my tendency for tunnel vision in these things (And even though it may cost me whats left of my sanity)

Im happy dob is a wolf, a quieter one mind you. So ill give my vote to dob and watch. But if this ends up like game 2, a complete cluster**** then i sit in the corner and let it happen. And tomorrow we solve the mick question assuming were all still here.

• Advertisement

Ok tigg, heres what ill do, and only because one post way back leaves the tiniest sliver of doubt for me and because you rightly point out my tendency for tunnel vision in these things (And even though it may cost me whats left of my sanity)

Im happy dob is a wolf, a quieter one mind you. So ill give my vote to dob and watch. But if this ends up like game 2, a complete cluster**** then i sit in the corner and let it happen. And tomorrow we solve the mick question assuming were all still here.

this game 2
    that the one when i had to go to the funny farm yeah?
    i dont rember what happened after i picked 3 wolves in a row
    lets never talk of it again

we'll i reached out and was worried that i'd go down so i assumed i was infuential in it
    you wanted warpig ded so why you care
    i doubt pig was a villy

I had suspicious about PR. Posted yesterday I was having doubts though and didn't vote for him in the end think I opted for Xara. Who again has done nothing to display villager-ness today.
    I was asking because I'm still trying to get my head around the whole Trit/PJ/Mick mess.

I dunno who it is. I haven't as much experience in reading people as a lot of you's.

Upon obi's death (by any means), he gets a seer check which he passes to someone of his choosing. If that person comes out and then there is a push on another player, it could be a ploy in order to get two kills.

I was just looking back at page one and thought these events needed to be highlighted. That's all.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

sad to say but i cant vote mick

Why is this, Tigger. Why is it 'sad to say'. Is it a a 'buddy' thing. Genuine question.

I'm interested to know as I'm currently undecided between Mick and Dobber.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I grow more and more sure that Mick and Tigger are working together.

Mick has seemingly gone quite now (after posting a lot today) and Tigger (who posted nothing) is working hard to get the vote away from Mick.

Upon obi's death (by any means), he gets a seer check which he passes to someone of his choosing. If that person comes out and then there is a push on another player, it could be a ploy in order to get two kills.

I don't understand what you are trying to say here. Obi gets killed and chooses someone to communicate with. He also gets a seer check which he can share with the person of his choice.
    I don't known how that can be a ploy to get 2 kills? What am I missing?

crosstownk wrote: »
    Why is this, Tigger. Why is it 'sad to say'. Is it a a 'buddy' thing. Genuine question.

I'm interested to know as I'm currently undecided between Mick and Dobber.

god no
    i have believed that mick is evils since the beginning, i even wrote a poem :)
    but i'm" being respectful of other peoples opinions from now on, as this is a nivcer way to play"

in other words im sick of half of yer hating me

god no
    i have believed that mick is evils since the beginning, i even wrote a poem :)
    but i'm" being respectful of other peoples opinions from now on, as this is a nivcer way to play"

in other words im sick of half of yer hating me

so im more sure of dobby and so i'm going for him

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

i have believed that mick is evils since the beginning

So will you be voting o lynch him?

If not, why not? Tell me again, Obi Wan Kenobi.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I grow more and more sure that Mick and Tigger are working together.

Mick has seemingly gone quite now (after posting a lot today) and Tigger (who posted nothing) is working hard to get the vote away from Mick.

i'm an enigma

Advertisement