Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

Tigger wrote: »
    i'm not obi
    my friends dog is obi
    (named after oberon from the lord of the rings i wonde if thats where obi comes from)
    i'm a rebel77

My Niece was down for xmas and she loved an old tigger teddy, on that basis Id say your good, Id feel bad having to lynch my niece if she was wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

My Niece was down for xmas and she loved an old tigger teddy, on that basis Id say your good, Id feel bad having to lynch my niece if she was wrong

i've three nice nieces and one of them would lynch you soon as look at you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

Lol... i got the young lad a tigger teddy he's had since day one. It's his "security blanket". God help him if he ever met the real tigger :D

Barney92 wrote: »
    Yeah, I'd say this might a route some members of the teams go down. Might be tricky for everyone to stay secret though when they're roles might involve other team members.

I don't think so tbh. From what i can see there are only two situations where they would need to know, and even then it would just be a case off confirm you are not player x

gufc21 wrote: »
    Lol... i got the young lad a tigger teddy he's had since day one. It's his "security blanket". God help him if he ever met the real tigger :D

Poor fella will be traumatised when he sees daddy hanging tigger from a tree saying "but he had to be a wolf I was so sure"

• Advertisement

as a 80 year old woman told someone the other day in my shop
    "he's a big teddy bear man, i always feel safe round him"

Random accusations time Id like Yosser to be the villages first lynch

Poor fella will be traumatised when he sees daddy hanging tigger from a tree saying "but he had to be a wolf I was so sure"

i've never been hung as awolf i don't think

Random accusations time Id like Yosser to be the villages first lynch
    max i think hes the emporer

i've never been hung as awolf i don't think

Ive been killed by the Sk twice so going for the hatrick this game only been hung once total

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Tigger I get why you're scared and all, bit your a pretty useful asset, dunno why the evil ones would try and take you out so early. I reckon you'll be grand. They need to take each other out too you know and people are in general sound, you went out early last game so you should be ok for tomorrow at least I'd guess!

Ive been killed by the Sk twice so going for the hatrick this game only been hung once total

bobba fett is my favorite anthing ever
    i have a mk 1 replica of the toy
    i really wanted to be bobba
    but i ainr
    lets kill max

Tigger I get why you're scared and all, bit your a pretty useful asset, dunno why the evil ones would try and take you out so early. I reckon you'll be grand. They need to take each other out too you know and people are in general sound, you went out early last game so you should be ok for tomorrow at least I'd guess!

er no
    i'll be lynched tonight if im not potected

er no

Haha you might be lynched tomorrow but you won't be lynched tonight. There's a chance you'll be whatever the Star Wars equivalent of eaten is (lightsabered??) but it's nearly in the bad teams interests to keep you around no?

max i think hes the emporer
    bobba fett is my favorite anthing ever
    i have a mk 1 replica of the toy
    i really wanted to be bobba
    but i ainr
    lets kill max

Im not understanding the emporer thing, I had a suspicion of max for being quite but it was early doors so was going to let it roll on a bit

er no

munched

Im not understanding the emporer thing, I had a suspicion of max for being quite but it was early doors so was going to let it roll on a bit

ohm max is the sith
    but you never listen to me so
    thayts cool

ohm max is the sith
    but you never listen to me so
    thayts cool

I always listen to you other wise I wouldnt have pegged you after one post in the last game. I think your just a villager, unfortunate as Id protect you if I thought youd a role

I always listen to you other wise I wouldnt have pegged you after one post in the last game. I think your just a villager, unfortunate as Id protect you if I thought youd a role

That'd be all the day one checkpoints then, do we get a prize?
    - Tigger asks to be protected
    - Mick claims a role
    - Everyone complains about complicated rules
    - at least 1 Tigger nickname
    - completely random accusations

I swear, next game I'm going to create a Werewolf bingo for the dead room to play along with! :P

That'd be all the day one checkpoints then, do we get a prize?
    - Tigger asks to be protected
    - Mick claims a role
    - Everyone complains about complicated rules
    - at least 1 Tigger nickname
    - completely random accusations

I swear, next game I'm going to create a Werewolf bingo for the dead room to play along with! :P

• Advertisement

My accusations are never random
    Neither are my endorsements

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I don't think so tbh. From what i can see there are only two situations where they would need to know, and even then it would just be a case off confirm you are not player x

Yes, but if they are actually player x they would have to reveal themselves. That's what I mean by tricky because if you fully commit to it your own team could kill you.

Yes, but if they are actually player x they would have to reveal themselves. That's what I mean by tricky because if you fully commit to it your own team could kill you.

Well obviously if they are about to kill you, you have to come clean. But of course you fully commit to it until that point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well obviously if they are about to kill you, you have to come clean. But of course you fully commit to it until that point

Yeah, it'd be foolish not too. I mean it'd be nice in some sense if they actually completely committed to it as it could cost them, but it might make it harder for us to figure out who they are even if we find one.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Morning all

Hmmm. How do I embed a YouTube video?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

cee_jay wrote: »
    Hmmm. How do I embed a YouTube video?

But it a few drinks, talk a little dirty to you, make some promises you don't intend to keep... That kinda thing

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭Uriel.

Uriel. wrote: »
    Buy it a few drinks, talk a little dirty to it, make some promises you don't intend to keep... That kinda thing

Fixed that

Uriel. wrote: »
    But it a few drinks, talk a little dirty to you, make some promises you don't intend to keep... That kinda thing

I tried all that already Uriel but it rejected me :(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,385 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Yeah, it'd be foolish not too. I mean it'd be nice in some sense if they actually completely committed to it as it could cost them, but it might make it harder for us to figure out who they are even if we find one.

It creates a hazard if you are unable to log on for whatever reason. Your own team might munch you. I would say the teams will reveal internally but not to the other teams similar to the last game.

Advertisement