Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

so who was digi closing in on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Tigger wrote: »
    who got the last vote ? me or cross?

You.

Xaracatz wrote: »
    @Micks

>.>
    ??? eh :confused:
    crosstownk wrote: »
    Musical interlude - just for Mick.

It's hard to believe that this is almost 40 years old.....

Cheers for the thoughts at least Cross :D years jesus

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    You.

cool

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

OK time now to look back on Digi's votes. Who was he fingering that Pateesa took him out to keep him quinto?
    To be honest I did have my doubts if him and Mick were on a team together so that has sorted that out for me now I think. Obviously unless they were both on Team Sith and Pateesa wanted rid...
    Oh sometimes I hate this game so much :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

GAH missed it by seconds

Xaracatz wasn't getting a lynching anyway and that's who I was voting for. Oh well

state the village

i think flush is the sk
    i think mamma was turned
    i think mick is therefore an alpha

discuss

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Musical interlude - just for Mick.

It's hard to believe that this is almost 40 years old.....

I actually watched that :rolleyes:, it's officially the most star wars I've ever seen! who knew young harrison ford was so handsome?!!

cee_jay wrote: »
    OK time now to look back on Digi's votes. Who was he fingering that Pateesa took him out to keep him quinto?
    To be honest I did have my doubts if him and Mick were on a team together so that has sorted that out for me now I think. Obviously unless they were both on Team Sith and Pateesa wanted rid...

digi suspected flush more than most
    he didnt even suspect mick

I actually watched that :rolleyes:, it's officially the most star wars I've ever seen! who knew young harrison ford was so handsome?!!

the 1980's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

the 1980's

1970's ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

1970's ;)

I might have to watch indiana jones now!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

digi suspected flush more than most
    he didnt even suspect mick

Which is why I was wondering if they were in cahoots.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

cee_jay wrote: »

Um.. :eek:

I was too late to change my vote. Micks - that was a suspicious face.

Im watching the new star trek :cool: well the first of the new ones

1970's ;)

he wasn;t really known till the 80,s
    star wars was a break through role but i was in fact gonna say the 70's and 80's
    he was a huge star in the 80's tho

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

state the village

i think flush is the sk
    i think mamma was turned

discuss

Mamma was chewie so check

Micks a big hairy wolf so check

Flush i calkes as looking very unwolfey on day 1 so check i guess

Im sorry, weve run out of prizes. :(:)

1970's ;)

I remember watching empire strikes back in the cinema as a kid. It was just mind blowing at the time

he wasn;t really known till the 80,s
    star wars was a break through role but i was in fact gonna say the 70's and 80's
    he was a huge star in the 80's tho

Yep. The original Star Wars was late 1970's but Harrison Ford did shoot to fame in the 80's - Indiana Jones did it for him more than Star Wars.

But where is Han Solo now?

tritium wrote: »
    I remember watching empire strikes back in the cinema as a kid. It was just mind blowing at the time

we got it spoiled in school by the first brat to see it
    firstb tim i ever had something spoliered

• Advertisement

Yep. The original Star Wars was late 1970's but Harrison Ford did shoot to fame in the 80's - Indiana Jones did it for him more than Star Wars.

But where is Han Solo now?

dead room laughing at us
    waves at jaylop[

Star Wars was the first movie I saw on the big screen. My Dad brought me and a few of my friends for my 8th birthday. I've been a Star Wars fan ever since.

My 10 year old son is now also a big Star Wars fan - like me, he has little time for the prequels!

Star Wars was the first movie I saw on the big screen. My Dad brought me and a few of my friends for my 8th birthday. I've been a Star Wars fan ever since.

My 10 year old son is now also a big Star Wars fan - like me, he has little time for the prequels!

you mean rogue one
    its class

we got it spoiled in school by the first brat to see it
    firstb tim i ever had something spoliered

I got to watch it as a matinee double bill with return of the jedi for a late birthday treat. It was awesome. Very dark for a kid that age but id been let watch stuff like that once it was very clearly make believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

state the village

i think flush is the sk
    i think mamma was turned

discuss

I have not been online Tigger, struggled to get online to put my vote in and that post let alone anything else. Had about 30 seconds before I had to get rid of phone again.

If I was SK, and Digi was pointing the finger at me, do you think I am that dumb to take him out? No either do I.

Apart from the fact I was suspecting 3 other people ahead of him and if I could kill someone, it would not have been him. It would have been you :pac:

Only kidding Tiggs ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I went to see Star Wars in the cinema when it first came out. Was my first trip to the cinema, went with my favourite Auntie and my big sister. She never got into Star Wars but I loved it and still do.

Although the name Pateesa was something new to me!

I got to watch it as a matinee double bill with return of the jedi for a late birthday treat. It was awesome. Very dark for a kid that age but id been let watch stuff like that once it was very clearly make believe.

so your my age
    our group rented the projector and we watched the star war in the local parish a=hall then we all went to tht mtanee doube bill

you mean rogue one
    its class

Haven't seen that but the other four just dont cut it for me (doesnt help that they're basically bad remakes :( )

After the disturbing death of Uriel. still lingered in the Rebels’ minds they decided justice needed to be served and set their eyes on one particular rebel. They found him in the main hangar where they surprised him as they were doing their daily work routine on the electrical system. He was put on the chair and the customary noose wrapped around his neck. After much debating and arguing one of them finally kicked the chair and the body dropped echoing the room with a crack. The room fell silent with the Rebels sharing fleeting glances as they wondered if they had got the right person.

Maximus Alexander was lynched.

Maximus Alexander (11) – Raze_them_all_, Stoogie, Mollyb60, MrsFlushdraw, cdaly_, Lord TSC, Digital Solitude, Tritium, Persepoly, y0ssar1an22, Tigger
    y0ssar1an22 (4) – micksjaguar, Barney92, Xaracatz, crosstownk
    sullivlo (4) – mahamageehad, Maximus Alexander, partyjungle, jayop
    Deleted User (3) – Sullivlo, grumpylumpy, Dottie_lottie
    Mollyb60 (1) – cee_jay
    cdaly_ (1) – Gufc21
    raze_them_all_ (1) – Strawberry milkshake
    grumpylumpy (1) – The_Valeyard
    Did not vote – A Neurotic, Pawwed Rig

The rebels had murder in their eyes, but the choice before them was many. "Enough is enough" shouted one rebel as he dragged the noose into view. Sullivlo was clobbered over the head with a cleaning droid and strung from the steel beams in the canteen until dead.

While this commotion was going on in the canteen one rebel had wandered out for an evening walk to take the beauty of the three moons in, but something big was overshadowing their view of the moons and it was moving toward them at a frightening speed.

The beast took the rebel's arm straight off and swallowed it whole, incredibly the rebel made it back to base alive minus an arm of course. Pateesa is on the loose.

sullivlo was lynched.
    Chewie has survived an attack from Pateesa.

sullivlo (4) – Gufc21, Mollyb60, Jayop , y0ssar1an22
    y0ssar1an22 (4) – MicksJaguar, Cee_jay, crosstownk, Partyjungle
    mahamageehad (4) – tigger, Tritium, Stoogie, cdaly_
    Pawwed Rig (3) – Barney92, MrsFlushdraw, Dottie_lottie
    dottie_lottie (2) – Sullivlo, Digital Solitude
    The_Valeyard (2) – Lord TSC, grumpylumpy
    Strawberry Milkshake (1) – Chagan
    Tigger (1) – mahamageehad
    Xaracatz (1) – The_Valeyard
    Barney92 (1) – pawwed rig
    MrsFlushdraw (1) – Strawberry Milkshake

They were coming for Pawwed Rig, he had no option but to run or die. He made it to the exit but was tackled to the ground as his first step to freedom was made. The rebel soldiers all circled around him, one drew their blaster rifle and aimed it at his head, He closed his eyes and accepted his fate as the sound of death had echoed.......

Pawwed Rig opened his eyes to see Leia aiming a blaster pistol between his eyes, her shot in the air – a warning that she was having this kill.

Pawwed Rig was killed by Princess Leia.

Pawwed Rig (7) – Tritium, Stoogie, Dottie_lottie, Chagan, Mollyb60, Barney92, tigger
    Stoogie (4) – Digital Solitude, MrsFlushdraw, Strawberry milkshake, cdaly_
    Xaracatz (3) – Gufc21, Cee_jay, grumpylumpy
    y0ssar1an22 (3) – Xaracatz, crosstownk, partyjungle
    Tigger (2) – dobman88, Lord tsc
    Lord TSC (1) – y0ssar1an22
    Barney92 (1) – pawwed rig
    tritium (1) – MicksJaguar
    dottie_lottie (1) – The_Valeyard

It was that time of day again....

Arguments on who to lynch ran throughout the day until it all fell silent and a certain rebel was jumped upon. dobman88 was tied, gagged and chucked into the nearest incinerator. The rebels seemed to have gained a senseless attitude to killing.

Meanwhile Digital Solitude was on a mission to kill a beast, he left the base confident in his abilities and training to take such a task on by himself. All that was found was his bloodied scalp by a rebel search party a number of hours later.

Dobman88 was lynched.
    Digital Solitude was killed by Pateesa.

dobman88 (9) – Stoogie, Digital Solitude, Cee_jay, Chagan, Mrsflushdraw, Xaracatz, dottie_lottie, Tritium, tigger
    Deleted User (4) – Mollyb60, Barney92, Lord TSC, crosstownk
    Mollyb60 (2) – MicksJaguar, Strawberry milkshake
    Digital Solitude (1) – cdaly_
    Xaracatz (1) – Gufc21
    Tigger (1) – dobman88
    Did not vote – grumpylumpy

• Advertisement

I went to see Star Wars in the cinema when it first came out. Was my first trip to the cinema, went with my favourite Auntie and my big sister. She never got into Star Wars but I loved it and still do.

Although the name Pateesa was something new to me!

i think it suits you

Advertisement