Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Apologies i haven't been around today. Was super busy. I wont bore ye with the details, but my dream of playing in the NFL has been brought to an untimely end :(

Have sped read through the posts since 5ish. I had a placeholder on Xara cause it was who i voted for previously from the random pick in our so called race yesterday. I probably would have changed it, likely not to dobie but that's irrelevant now.

I have had a suspicion of DS throughout but have not gone back through posts in this game as much as i have previously so i wasn't able to put anything concrete together. I actually liked him for SK tbh so guess i was wrong there too...

On top of that i have just been so pissed off with the game after yesterday and encouraging pj to attack MJ which at this juncture looks like a very bad call.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Tigger wrote: »
    if jaylop was here he'd say role hunting
    there is theory that yosser was the priest but really this cinferecce room malarky has added a dimension that we cant becin to understand really
    are they talking are they stalking each other
    i soo wanted to get in there( not to post cos id be kilt but to disciss with a team and have them post stuff i thought)
    just to see the omplexity
    if you are really chewie do you think i'm a baddie
    who else do you want lynched
    you may as well speak co you'll be gone tonight along with trit id say

Sidious (mick or otherwise) wont be killed this morning unless the hutt think theyve got the stormtrooper. Its actually insane how many advantages the sith have over the hutt in this game. Hutt basically have to be their bitches and cant touch them without penalty unless we kill the stormtrooper for them or bobba can blast him.

Of course the hutt should perhaps have a feel for whether the stormtrooper is in play still. Prior to yesterdays lynch we knew sidious and piett hadnt been killed by the village. I reckon we might have 3 wolves down, 4 at a push. I wonder what odds the hutt would make on stormtrooper being down off that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

tritium wrote: »
    Sidious (mick or otherwise) wont be killed this morning unless the hutt think theyve got the stormtrooper. Its actually insane how many advantages the sith have over the hutt in this game. Hutt basically have to be their bitches and cant touch them without penalty unless we kill the stormtrooper for them or bobba can blast him.

Of course the hutt should perhaps have a feel for whether the stormtrooper is in play still. Prior to yesterdays lynch we knew sidious and piett hadnt been killed by the village. I reckon we might have 3 wolves down, 4 at a push. I wonder what odds the hutt would make on stormtrooper being down off that?

They know who storm trooper is
    They target DV or DS and that kills the the trooper
    Target again or blast by bob a
    No real disadvantage

They know who storm trooper is
    They target DV or DS and that kills the the trooper
    Target again or blast by bob a
    No real disadvantage

Theyd need to blast bob first or they lose kills for a turn.

Guessing they must be a nervous bunch. Definitely the underdog of the two bad teams so my bet would be they know they need to be the first to declare war

Theyd need to blast bob first or they lose kills for a turn.

Guessing they must be a nervous bunch. Definitely the underdog of the two bad teams so my bet would be they know they need to be the first to declare war

Meant blast with bob

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Morning campers! I think today is the day we need a priest to come forward. We are in a muddle right now and it would help stop any more arguing through the day between Mick and Tigger.

Fingers crossed we have one.

Come out at exactly 10.00am just in case.

Morning campers! I think today is the day we need a priest to come forward. We are in a muddle right now and it would help stop any more arguing through the day between Mick and Tigger.

Fingers crossed we have one.

Come out at exactly 10.00am just in case.

If the priest comes out at 10!we mighty get to know who died last night
    I'd you are coming my out tonight come out after the munch unless you know bob a is dead

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

I'd really appreciate if a priest came out. Maybe it's just a slightly overcomplicated game for someone relatively new, but I don't understand how without a priest we can salvage the village. Hit and hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I'd really appreciate if a priest came out. Maybe it's just a slightly overcomplicated game for someone relatively new, but I don't understand how without a priest we can salvage the village. Hit and hope?

We did it last game...no thanks to me

This is empire
    In Star Wars the rebels blow the Death Star
    In Jedi they kill Vader and sideous and blow the Death Star
    But in empire Luke gets his hand off, finds out he's been lusting after his sister and that his
    Buddy is now a wall hanging for the slug

• Advertisement

We did it last game...no thanks to me

Or me

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Meant blast with bob
    WarewolfGM wrote:
    Jabba the Hutt - Knows the identity of the Storm Trooper from the rival team at the start of the game, if the Hutt Cartel kill/shoot him then Jabba the Hutt will also die, Jabba shows as light side on first seer checks and dark side on second check.

Boba Fett - Has one blaster bolt that can be used at any stage of the game, there is no protection from a blaster bolt.

This sounds like a blast with bob* would also kill Jabba.

*Is this like "Living like Larry"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Beep! Beep! Beep! The sound Tigger awoke to, feeling deprived of sleep he looked at his alarm clock for the time to which it revealed that it was the middle of the night and his alarm wasn't making the beeping noise!
    At the bottom of his bunk a present left by the Hutt Cartel was a thermal detonator that was counting down
    3 2 1 .........

Meanwhile Stoogie was doing his night watch patrolling the base. A noise from the ship hangar caught his attention, a dark figure emerged from the shadows behind him. HIs face going blue from the lack of oxygen as their life slowly dwindled and just like a candle losing its flame there was darkness.

Tigger was killed by the Hutt Cartel
    Stoogie was killed by the Sith

I am R2-D2

Uriel. was Greedo.
    Maximus Alexander was a Rebel Soldier.
    raze_them_all_ was C-3P0
    Sullivlo was Jabba the hutt
    Jayop was Han Solo
    mahamageehad was a Rebel Soldier
    Pawwed Rig was a Rebel Soldier.
    partyjungle was Luke Skywalker
    The_Valeyard was Yoda
    Y0ssar1an22 was a Rebel Soldier
    Dobman88 was a Rebel Soldier.
    Digital Solitude was Boba Fett.

Tigger i think your broken. If you are obi i think you should sacrafice yourself tonight and tell me your seer pick. I appreciate you will be gone in morn but it the only way of confirming.

If the priest comes out at 10!we mighty get to know who died last night
    I'd you are coming my out tonight come out after the munch unless you know bob a is dead

Forgot about blooming Boba :(

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Beep! Beep! Beep! The sound Tigger awoke to, feeling deprived of sleep he looked at his alarm clock for the time to which it revealed that it was the middle of the night and his alarm wasn't making the beeping noise!
    At the bottom of his bunk a present left by the Hutt Cartel was a thermal detonator that was counting down
    3 2 1 .........

Meanwhile Stoogie was doing his night watch patrolling the base. A noise from the ship hangar caught his attention, a dark figure emerged from the shadows behind him. HIs face going blue from the lack of oxygen as their life slowly dwindled and just like a candle losing its flame there was darkness.

Tigger was killed by the Hutt Cartel
    Stoogie was killed by the Sith

Not 10 am!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

So GUFC - if you are R2D2 - who were Tigger & Stoogie?

gufc21 wrote: »
    I am R2-D2

Uriel. was Greedo.
    raze_them_all_ was C-3P0
    Jayop was Han Solo
    The_Valeyard was Yoda

Tigger i think your broken. If you are obi i think you should sacrafice yourself tonight and tell me your seer pick. I appreciate you will be gone in morn but it the only way of confirming.

fúckin knew digi was suss! balls tho to vale being yoda

All i can say is thank god for the bad guys or we'd be up a creak without a paddle. The hutt cartel are in as much trouble as the village. The sith are having a blinder. Still waiting on the 2 roles

cee_jay wrote: »
    So GUFC - if you are R2D2 - who were Tigger & Stoogie?

Give the mods a chqnce lad. Its not like im going to say im r2d2 then not post their roles when i know

• Advertisement

Give the mods a chqnce lad. Its not like im going to say im r2d2 then not post their roles when i know

they we're pretty trigger happy with the munch posting so they could be quick off the mark!!

I am R2-D2

Uriel. was Greedo.
    raze_them_all_ was C-3P0
    Jayop was Han Solo
    The_Valeyard was Yoda

Well done R2! and no boba to get you.

I knew something was up with Digi! is that why he was trying to pin on me? he was a blooming Hutt!

I have started the post so someone else can confirm. We still have no idea who was turned, did it say R2 finds out original role only? So it could still be one of these guys?

Stoogie was a rebel soldier
    Tigger was indeed our obi, you are our only hope now tigg.

Hutt killed tigger right? Must have been killing the sith not knowing, right cj?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Crap! So we've lost all of our roles bar R2-D2 and Obi.

All of the sith are still alive as are one Hutt and one SK.

How many have we left now?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Stoogie was a rebel soldier
    Tigger was indeed our obi, you are our only hope now tigg.

Hutt killed tigger right? Must have been killing the sith not knowing, right cj?

Huh?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Great timing, gufc!

Well done R2! and no boba to get you.

I knew something was up with Digi! is that why he was trying to pin on me? he was a blooming Hutt!

I have started the post so someone else can confirm. We still have no idea who was turned, did it say R2 finds out original role only? So it could still be one of these guys?

Original role only. No idea who apprentice is. Its up to tigger now who to choose for chats and bants. He can choose me if he wishes, i am as good a shout in this small good guy pool as any. But i will be gone in the morn.

crosstownk wrote: »
    Great timing, gufc!

Not great enough. Mods post at 9.59, i post at 10:00:01... ish. What happes if i was munched?

29 players started and 14 down leaving 15 of us.

6 of those are baddies. Sith need to be taken out big time. Need to get our sh1t together people!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Not great enough.

No matter this time. You got the info out there and you're still alive. That's great timing to me.

Advertisement