Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Noooooooo! I had a huge post typed out and it's just disappeared! FFS.

Short and sweet recap of it: GUFC seems to have cleared Mick. PJ died trying to attack him and died coz he was a good guy. Dammit. :(

My #FFA is
    Lord TSC
    Dottie
    MrsF

In no particular order.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

gufc21 wrote: »
    Tigger, i know it would suck to be gone tomorrow morning as well as this morning but you need to pick me to reveal your seer pick.

I would suggest waiting for the ffa nominees to come in and to pick from that list for your pick. Please do not pick mj or trit would be my shout personally but it is your call at the end of the day

Why does he pick you? Your days are numbered! Would it not be better to pick someone who has more life left in them to communicate on the game from here on in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Ok leave him off the list. Did i take a living person off it accidently?
    /QUOTE]

Chagan?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

cee_jay wrote: »
    Why does he pick you? Your days are numbered! Would it not be better to pick someone who has more life left in them to communicate on the game from here on in?

There is nearly a 50:50 shot ( i think) that the person will be bad. I can reveal his pick straight away as i shall be dead anyway so i wont have to be hinting at anything. There shouldnt be any question of what i say being true or from tigger

I've a meeting now, will be back asap to do my FFA

• Advertisement

chagan
    tritium
    gufc21
    Mollyb60
    Strawberry Milkshake
    crosstownk
    dottie_lottie
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar
    MrsFlushdraw
    cdaly_
    Xaracatz
    grumpylumpy

Updated list. Again please leave mj and trit from your ffa's

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

#FFA

Dottie Lottie
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Barney

I have been looking over the low posters and their roles and mainly they were rebel soldiers or Rebel roles. SO I am not going down that road.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I disagree with the notion we can't pick MJ; there's been multiple scenarios put forward where he's a bad guy. At the very least, he seemed to spend yesterday creating the disarray, so to cut him from the list and threaten punishments on those who want to nominate him in a list of three seems frustratingly limiting.

Admittedly, I say that because he's the one I have seen the most scenarios laid forth on; others will be a blind stab in the dark/hitting for superficial reasons :/

Tigger, i know it would suck to be gone tomorrow morning as well as this morning but you need to pick me to reveal your seer pick.

I would suggest waiting for the ffa nominees to come in and to pick from that list for your pick. Please do not pick mj or trit would be my shout personally but it is your call at the end of the day

Agree here you are the safest person to get info through to, we know you are who you say you are (Pretty sure anyway)

He can't take the risk of passing info on to a baddie! Like he peeks ceejay and and gets told for instance rebel soldier, then who is to say the person who conveys that message to us isn't on the dark side and say he was Vadar or something.

That would be my reasoning anyway. But it is Tiggers choice!

Maximus Alexander 33 rebel
    grumpylumpy 32 unknown
    Xaracatz 31 unknown
    cdaly_ 27 unknown
    mahamageehad 25 rebel
    Strawberry Milkshake 21 unknown
    raze_them_all_ 21 C3P0
    partyjungle 19 Luke
    dobman88 18 Rebel
    Stoogie 17 cant remember, think rebel
    Chagan 15 unkown
    Uriel. 14 role greedo

Just my wee table on the low posters. I think they are learning to not be down the bottom and it is maybe how good roles get picked off? just a thought...

• Advertisement

So I may be overthinking this. But its an option that hasn't been discussed on thread that I can see.
    The 2 evil teams have priest roles - they know the identity of the dead, and even if one of those roles were taken out, they have a backroom in which they can communicate together.
    They then know when the significant village roles have been killed so can then step up to the mark and claim that role with no repercussions - no villager will step up to the mark and put their claim in doubt.
    In this game, we have to be careful to no take things at face value and just believe someone because they say it is so. However, I am at a loss as to how to proceed and who to actually trust.

Trit, I ask again, why did you choose to lynch PR?

Agree here you are the safest person to get info through to, we know you are who you say you are (Pretty sure anyway)
    Why are you so sure?

So I may be overthinking this. But its an option that hasn't been discussed on thread that I can see.
    The 2 evil teams have priest roles - they know the identity of the dead, and even if one of those roles were taken out, they have a backroom in which they can communicate together.
    They then know when the significant village roles have been killed so can then step up to the mark and claim that role with no repercussions - no villager will step up to the mark and put their claim in doubt.
    In this game, we have to be careful to no take things at face value and just believe someone because they say it is so. However, I am at a loss as to how to proceed and who to actually trust.

Are you suggesting that Gufc is playing us and is a sith or a hutt? and they made the list to suit themselves? Like they knew both priests gone?

I don't buy that part, pretty sure Gufc is who he says he is, I like the way he is taking command. Well I trust him anyway.

Or is it Trit you are just questioning? Do you like Leia is dead and he claiming as he on the dark side? My head is hurting. Everything seemed so crystal clear there as well.

Why are you so sure?

Ah here cj i had just cleared you in my own mind until you r last couple of posts. Trit has come out as leia and hasn't been countered. As a simple villager now a real leia could put a baddie in our laps by challenging the claim.

You don't know for sure if im the priest but tbh if i was a bad guy, why would i claim to be? Sith will obviously kill me in the morning.

Why are you so sure?

I am beginning to get very suss about you doubting him. Do you really think it is all a huge ploy by the dark side? I was taking him at face value, especially the reaction to the mods posting early etc. Like he was panicked.

I trust MJ is chewie as well, he may have been turned but I do believe he is who he says!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

It's possible but unlikely (hopefully).
    Are you suggesting that Gufc is playing us and is a sith or a hutt? and they made the list to suit themselves? Like they knew both priests gone?

I don't buy that part, pretty sure Gufc is who he says he is, I like the way he is taking command. Well I trust him anyway.

But at the same time I tend to agree with this. I think the way gufc came out and his timing makes it look like he is what he says he is.

Of course, there's no guarantees but that's how it looks to me at the moment.

Ok heres how tomorrow plays out. The hutt can't kill me. They have to hit a sith as there is only 1 left. He is currently bricking it and keeping low. The sith will kill me because I'm a rolled player and can confirm if any of them have been hit, not exactly a big deal but you know... better for the village not to know

If i am not dead at 10 am tomorrow then lynch me tomorrow eve. No race no nothing just a straight up get your rope and swing from the rafters.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Ok heres how tomorrow plays out. The hutt can't kill me. They have to hit a sith as there is only 1 left. He is currently bricking it and keeping low. The sith will kill me because I'm a rolled player and can confirm if any of them have been hit, not exactly a big deal but you know... better for the village not to know

If i am not dead at 10 am tomorrow then lynch me tomorrow eve. No race no nothing just a straight up get your rope and swing from the rafters.

I don't understand this bit. Why lynch you?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Cj you seem to be the only one thinking. I may have ro include myself in that statement.

I lynched pawbecause we were being hammered with wilf noise when i put in the order. I thought tigg would survive but worried we were being guided down a vilmager kill route by wolves working together.

I figured tigg was obi- too many check with real o i plus two priests for a false claim. But even if he wasnt killing paw gave 3 scenarios

1. Tigg good paw bad tigg right; priest can clear tigg
    2. Tigg good paw good rigg wrong: priest clears pw, lynch tigg, get seer check
    3.tigg bad paw good tigg wrong: priest clears paw, lynch tigg, trooper likely gone, hutts free to kill sidious

There are 2 other outcomes so thereis a degree of gamble but those three all put us in a good space.

On gufc. Aquick question. Tigg is pretty good but not infallible at picking. Gufc has each of tiggs picks (max, dob, paw) as a rebel. Do we think thats credible? Is tigg a sith? If tigg was obi then hes either really poor this game or gudc is the semi priest here to clear mick as i suggested yesterday.

Stoogie was killed im guessing because tigg suggested hed be his host when obi died.

My theory is yoss and vale were killed yesterday because they were roles villagers

A brain dump because im rushing, ill expand during the day as i can

Mod questions. If obi is turned and killed is obi gjost good or bad. If obi picks someone who dies at the same time as them do they die or pick another

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I disagree with the notion we can't pick MJ; there's been multiple scenarios put forward where he's a bad guy. At the very least, he seemed to spend yesterday creating the disarray, so to cut him from the list and threaten punishments on those who want to nominate him in a list of three seems frustratingly limiting.

Admittedly, I say that because he's the one I have seen the most scenarios laid forth on; others will be a blind stab in the dark/hitting for superficial reasons :/

The problem with mick is that he can only be sidious or a good guy because Luke died duelling him. So therefore there are 2 scenarios for mick.
    Scenario 1:
    Mick is Sidious, Sith priest tells Mick that Han Solo is dead. Mick takes a ridiculous chance and comes out as Chewwie on the thread focussing a load of attention on himself. For some reason the real Chewwie is remaining hidden and not challenging Mick. Perhaps the real Chewwie was turned and is staying quiet because his boss said so but it's unnessary attention on Mick that he didn't need.

Scenario 2:
    Mick is Chewwie, wasn't turned evil. Luke duelled him and died. End of story. I think this is the more likely scenario. Unfortunately coz it means yesterday was totally wasted on squabbling.

• Advertisement

@ Trit, the way Stoogie made out he wanted Tigger to contact him made me think he was a baddie trying a play? Hopefully Tigger would have thought twice anyway.

Ok he was a rebel but have seen similar plays in the past.

Obv if Tigger was turned then goodness knows what shape we are in! and we wont know till the game is over.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Ah here cj i had just cleared you in my own mind until you r last couple of posts. Trit has come out as leia and hasn't been countered. As a simple villager now a real leia could put a baddie in our laps by challenging the claim.

You don't know for sure if im the priest but tbh if i was a bad guy, why would i claim to be? Sith will obviously kill me in the morning.

Not if youre sith and the trooper

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

tritium wrote: »
    Mod questions. If obi is turned and killed is obi gjost good or bad.

Ghost Obi would be playing for the Dark Side.
    If obi picks someone who dies at the same time as them do they die or pick another

Obi only gets to pick a player after he has died.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Mod questions. If obi is turned and killed is obi gjost good or bad. If obi picks someone who dies at the same time as them do they die or pick another

My guess is obi ghost is bad if turned. Also, obi picks their someone after dying so no risk of their dying at the same time. Obi does not get their peek until they have picked their player to haunt.

On gufc. Aquick question. Tigg is pretty good but not infallible at picking. Gufc has each of tiggs picks (max, dob, paw) as a rebel. Do we think thats credible? Is tigg a sith? If tigg was obi then hes either really poor this game or gudc is the semi priest here to clear mick as i suggested yesterday.

Thats actually a fair point... i could be a semi priest. There is no way for me to counter that.

Unfortunately as you say, tigger was unlucky in this game. There's not much more to say other than why? The only team it makes sense for is the sith so in that case the only one to put forward is pitt.

The sith will be the ones who kill me tomorrow. They have to as the hutt cant afford too. Until then can we take what I've claimed at face value? I mean the village is boned at this point if im lying as there is no one else to come forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I think there's no doubt that gufc is who he says he is. Much as we need unity, I dislike the dictatorship. I think Barney is playing the quiet game (particularly suss of him), I'm not being blackmailed to ignore Micks, and Dottie has made some weird posts, so:

#FFA
    Barney
    Micks
    Dottie

I'd be willing to change from Dottie to Lord T, but the other two stand.

Not if youre sith and the trooper

O i forgot the hutt will lose a turn part. But that just reinforces the fact that it will have to be the sith to kill me, does it not?

#ffa
    Lord T
    Mrs FD
    Grumpy lumpy

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I think there's no doubt that gufc is who he says he is. Much as we need unity, I dislike the dictatorship. I think Barney is playing the quiet game (particularly suss of him), I'm not being blackmailed to ignore Micks, and Dottie has made some weird posts, so:

#FFA
    Barney
    Micks
    Dottie

I'd be willing to change from Dottie to Lord T, but the other two stand.

And i dislike have to act like one, believe me its not in my personality at all to take charge, but look where we have landed with no one directing things

• Advertisement

I think if there is only one player remaining on the Hutt Cartel, the Sith would be focusing on taking them out - strengthens their team more, as they don't have to worry about losing numbers from Ortugg taking their numbers down.

Advertisement