Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I am beginning to get very suss about you doubting him. Do you really think it is all a huge ploy by the dark side? I was taking him at face value, especially the reaction to the mods posting early etc. Like he was panicked.

I trust MJ is chewie as well, he may have been turned but I do believe he is who he says!

You are suss that I am trying to work out every eventuality and trying to make sure the Village isn't being led down a garden path?
    You have a lot of trust, especially for a game where my mantra is trust no one.
    It's really not like you to take things at face value in this game so easily - in fact, so easily it's like you also want to lead us astray.

crosstownk wrote: »
    It's possible but unlikely (hopefully).

But at the same time I tend to agree with this. I think the way gufc came out and his timing makes it look like he is what he says he is.

Of course, there's no guarantees but that's how it looks to me at the moment.

It is possible, and hopefully unlikely - but that's what I am trying to say.
    It's the nature of the game - you have to question everything.
    gufc21 wrote: »
    Ah here cj i had just cleared you in my own mind until you r last couple of posts. Trit has come out as leia and hasn't been countered. As a simple villager now a real leia could put a baddie in our laps by challenging the claim.

You don't know for sure if im the priest but tbh if i was a bad guy, why would i claim to be? Sith will obviously kill me in the morning.

I think the fact I am questioning everything should prove that I am more villager than team evil to be fair. I am not willing to just take things at face value and am just trying to work through every eventuality in my head. If that makes me evil, well it just makes me doubt you more.
    I really don't think accusing someone of being a wolf because they question to try get everything straight is a good strategy.
    Thats actually a fair point... i could be a semi priest. There is no way for me to counter that.

Unfortunately as you say, tigger was unlucky in this game. There's not much more to say other than why? The only team it makes sense for is the sith so in that case the only one to put forward is pitt.

The sith will be the ones who kill me tomorrow. They have to as the hutt cant afford too. Until then can we take what I've claimed at face value? I mean the village is boned at this point if im lying as there is no one else to come forward.

As I said above, strategy wise, Team Sith would be better served by trying to get the rest of Hutt Cartel. They are reducing the risk of losing their numbers that way.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I was sure Tigger was working with Mick as a baddie.

Still suspicious of Mick. But then looking at that list, everyone I've been vocally sure was evil was actually good.

Actually, IF Mick is good, every vote I've made so far has hit a good guy :( Sorry my dead brethren :(

what bad guy do you think i am :confused:

Stoogie was a rebel soldier
    Tigger was indeed our obi, you are our only hope now tigg.

Hutt killed tigger right? Must have been killing the sith not knowing, right cj?

tigger could have been turned remember

I think Tigger and Sully are safe.
    Active posters playing the game.
    Tonight we shall focus on those who rarely post anything.

Valeyard was Yoda - so I guess he had checked Tigger and Sully here. Sully was Jabba so would have come back as safe on the first check.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

And i dislike have to act like one, believe me its not in my personality at all to take charge, but look where we have landed with no one directing things

I agree with you, and I think the FFA is a good idea. I just don't like telling people they will be penalised if they don't vote with your reasoning. I don't doubt your intentions.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I don't think he was

I'm voting

Xaractaz

it could be Vale had checked Xara at this point?

I'm voting Xara tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ya that's true i guess, it would explain his utter silence for a time yesterday and the manner of his posts when he came back. I mean they were unreadable at times

cee_jay wrote: »
    it could be Vale had checked Xara at this point?

I'm voting Xara tonight.

This is where i was going also.

• Advertisement

Ya that's true i guess, it would explain his utter silence for a time yesterday and the manner of his posts when he came back. I mean they were unreadable at times

He was wierd for tigger this game, did he catch us anyone. Got max lynched, got party to try kill me although he went dobby over me last night tbf

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

#ffa
    Dottie
    cee-jay
    MrsFlushdraw

Xaracatz wrote: »
    I agree with you, and I think the FFA is a good idea. I just don't like telling people they will be penalised if they don't vote with your reasoning. I don't doubt your intentions.

Its the end game xara. Why mess about with people who are most likely not to be evil? I mean what are the chances mj is evil having faced luke? And if he is just let the hutt or sk take him out.

That way we can at least discuss who the second person should be. Ie mick an you (for eg) ranther than mick and x

I have a wolf we can hang...grumpy lumpy.

message for the village from beyond the grave-

There is one hutt left get him and we can lynch as fast as the sith can murder
    Next should be the sk to really even the odds
    finally having a bit of feedback helps a lot

yes i fcuked up thats what i do.

yes the baddies are laffing at me and yest the deadroom is in stihes
    however ye are dead and the baddies may not be as strong s they trhink

What I suspect these is people are not hutt and we need the hutt gone

Lord - nrv ( acually playing well and was gonna pick for this room)
    Trit - leia
    UFC - r2d2
    Mick - chewie
    Dottie - same as lord
    Ger jay - nrv (thought she was the priest and followed
    Her

theses are the other baddies (well there are 5 sith 1 sk and one hutt in here)

i peeked grumpy - she is an evil and i think we have to kill her immediatly

this leaves in this order of merit
    Flush -
    Strawberry-
    Cd-
    Cross-
    Cd-
    X-

then

barney-

also Molly

if youbare on this list as a goodie you have to vote with dottie
    if you are molly or barney and are goodies please realise that i have no more peeks

the baddies will win the vote if ye split the vote
    any questions tp my assistant Dottie please

He was wierd for tigger this game, did he catch us anyone. Got max lynched, got party to try kill me although he went dobby over me last night tbf

Not a soul

I cut and pasted it from the back room I share with Tig

if he was turned, which I don't think he was. Grumpy lumpy is still evil

as the mods posted the peek so I was able to see it

cdaly_ wrote: »
    #ffa
    Dottie
    cee-jay
    MrsFlushdraw

And your reasoning for these picks?
    It is quite easy to make a list - unless you validate it with reasons it is useless.

A quick look back at vales votes were a bit random, I think he might be sexist he is sex something going by his phone auto corrects

Night 1 grumpylumpy (1) – The_Valeyard
    Night 2 Xaracatz (1) – The_Valeyard
    Night 3 dottie_lottie (1) – The_Valeyard

So fairly random 3 different on 3 nights all still alive.

@mods how many peeks would he have got before death, in theory??

So we now have 2 seer picks:
    grumpylumpy
    Xara

I had already placed by vote for Xara based on Vale's earlier post.
    As a village are we then going with Tigger's pick? And Xara tomorrow evening?

I do disagree with Tigs though -I think the Sith would destroy the Hutt Cartel for us. It doesn't have to be our priority.

Seriously tigger? Why on earth would you pick someone who is under suspicion?

• Advertisement

So we now have 2 seer picks:
    grumpylumpy
    Xara

I had already placed by vote for Xara based on Vale's earlier post.
    As a village are we then going with Tigger's pick? And Xara tomorrow evening?

I do disagree with Tigs though -I think the Sith would destroy the Hutt Cartel for us. It doesn't have to be our priority.

I like the idea of not following tiggers vote tonight. Let the sith take them out. If they do it could get us another round of priest picks.

Ok well I have to follow it, I hope some of you will join me, but I can't make you.

I'm voting for lumpy, if I survive, then I'm voting for Mrs FD. If I don't survive, Gufc can advise you I was a villager (cos the wolves already know that) and then you can follow tig's lead

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

You are suss that I am trying to work out every eventuality and trying to make sure the Village isn't being led down a garden path?
    You have a lot of trust, especially for a game where my mantra is trust no one.
    It's really not like you to take things at face value in this game so easily - in fact, so easily it's like you also want to lead us astray.

Well, what have you got to say about my trust now? think gufc is totally at it with a post from the grave as well?
    Yes I see tigger thinks I am dark, but I am a rebel soldier! I was taking the whole timing thing to concrete that they were r2. I have to find somewhere to trust in this village at they were the only person!
    I have a wolf we can hang...grumpy lumpy.

message for the village from beyond the grave-

There is one hutt left get him and we can lynch as fast as the sith can murder
    Next should be the sk to really even the odds
    finally having a bit of feedback helps a lot

yes i fcuked up thats what i do.

yes the baddies are laffing at me and yest the deadroom is in stihes
    however ye are dead and the baddies may not be as strong s they trhink

What I suspect these is people are not hutt and we need the hutt gone

Lord - nrv ( acually playing well and was gonna pick for this room)
    Trit - leia
    UFC - r2d2
    Mick - chewie
    Dottie - same as lord
    Ger jay - nrv (thought she was the priest and followed
    Her

theses are the other baddies (well there are 5 sith 1 sk and one hutt in here)

i peeked grumpy - she is an evil and i think we have to kill her immediatly

this leaves in this order of merit
    Flush -
    Strawberry-
    Cd-
    Cross-
    Cd-
    X-

then

barney-

also Molly

if youbare on this list as a goodie you have to vote with dottie
    if you are molly or barney and are goodies please realise that i have no more peeks

the baddies will win the vote if ye split the vote
    any questions tp my assistant Dottie please

Well done Tigger! you done a good job there. Obv I don't agree with me, but I am happy you went with the right person and got grumpy.

Game on!

I like the idea of not following tiggers vote tonight. Let the sith take them out. If they do it could get us another round of priest picks.

Of course they could always leave him there and risk the extra shot at them.

I'm inclined to go with Tig's pick also.
    Tig just knows they are evil - not which team I guess?

Mod: Does the seer pick specify the exact role or just good/bad?

just dark side or light side

Well, what have you got to say about my trust now? think gufc is totally at it with a post from the grave as well?
    Yes I see tigger thinks I am dark, but I am a rebel soldier! I was taking the whole timing thing to concrete that they were r2. I have to find somewhere to trust in this village at they were the only person!

Well done Tigger! you done a good job there. Obv I don't agree with me, but I am happy you went with the right person and got grumpy.

Game on!

I don't see how it actually clears you to be honest?
    #trustnoone

Ok well I have to follow it, I hope some of you will join me, but I can't make you.

I'm voting for lumpy, if I survive, then I'm voting for Mrs FD. If I don't survive, Gufc can advise you I was a villager (cos the wolves already know that) and then you can follow tig's lead

I don't not believe tig. I think we shouldn't wipe out the hutt's for the sith though. Actually the fact that tigger a) went for you and b) suggests that we wile out the hutt for the sith strikes me as odd

Dotties post said he was hutt

• Advertisement

I don't not believe tig. I think we shouldn't wipe out the hutt's for the sith though. Actually the fact that tigger a) went for you and b) suggests that we wile out the hutt for the sith strikes me as odd

We don't know which team lumpy is on, just that she's dark side. That's all we get.

Mod can I quote the post?

Advertisement