Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Tig is gone, "he's become one with the force"

what?

Darth Vader - Players killed by the Sith have their roles revealed to Darth Vader

Sith Kills

Uriel Greedo
    Raze Priest 1
    Jayo BG
    Vale Seer
    Stoogie Villager

So GUFC came out only the sith knew this info as did GUFC

This post below was made by Trit minutes after they killed Vale
    tritium wrote: »
    In the interests of being brutally stark with the village and because i expect some more role claiming to follow soon

Priest is dead

Seer is dead

80% that second priest is also dead

I know this because ive been paying attention. Im pretty sure several good villagers have also spotted this by now.

Before mick tells you all how this makes me a wolf it doesnt, but there are still potentially two semi priests out there working for the baddies so you all need to consider what im saying

This is just really suspect and may have been a post to either gain many villager points later or claim the priest if they managed to land him

what?

I don't have access to the back room anymore, he said he wants to become one with the force, the settings were changed and now he's in the deadroom

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Im confused by something

Vale was yoda
    Sulli was jabba

Immediately after jabba was lynched
    A waste on sully!!!!

Waste!!!

Didnt think she would be lynched.

Then after that
    Big mistake I fear.

One peak would only have shown sully as a villager. Bad to lose but not critical. So why was yoda so upset that sully was lynched?

• Advertisement

I don't have access to the back room anymore, he said he wants to become one with the force, the settings were changed and now he's in the deadroom

why would the settings be changed on you, players only lose access to their backrooms after they die

I dont get it

Mod is there a limited time window on obis communication? Whole point is obi should be useful as s force ghost on an ongoing basis until his host is caught

Im probably (likely) having an absolute mare this game but i really cant shake the feeling that the village is still being played

why would the settings be changed on you, players only lose access to their backrooms after they die

I don't know, I thought I might still have access even if he wanted out, but I don't I guess cos it's his room and now he's dead so the room is gone

I dont get it

Mod is there a limited time window on obis communication? Whole point is obi should be useful as s force ghost on an ongoing basis until his host is caught

I don't see that there is in the op, and there was nothing in the room to indicate it, but he asked for an out and he got one

• Advertisement

I don't see that there is in the op, and there was nothing in the room to indicate it, but he asked for an out and he got one

so he quit?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

so he quit?

Evil as ****. Vote xar

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I don't get what Tigger just did. :confused:

Was it too quiet in his little den and he wanted to go to the Deadroom so he could post more?

Useless Ben Kenobi if that is the case. Also, could it be he WAS turned and was worried the more he said the more he would expose himself? really am confused by his actions.

1st. Didn't want to die, even although he could get us a seer check and still be alive from the beyond.

2nd. Leaves his post as the useful ghost.

Really really finding it hard to trust and understand now. I know a few said he played weird this game and something is just not adding up.

gufc21 wrote: »
    Evil as ****. Vote xar

Will wait and see how it pans out why are we going with Xara again?

I don't know why he did what he did, I just know he did it. I also know grumpy is evil because I saw the peek post so my vote stays there

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭grumpylumpy

so he quit?
    Evil as ****. Vote xar
    Im probably (likely) having an absolute mare this game but i really cant shake the feeling that the village is still being played

Told yis he was turned. Everyone was very quick to trust tigs despite the fact that he spent most of the game throwing confusion upon us all.

I'm liking MrsFD, Lordy and Xara for wolves tonight, will be sticking that is as my FFA for what it's worth. Still gonna try to do my bit

Reasons tigger might quit

He just got fed up

He was turned and had lost heart

Dottie was turned and he refused to play

Discuss

Told yis he was turned. Everyone was very quick to trust tigs despite the fact that he spent most of the game throwing confusion upon us all.

I'm liking MrsFD, Lordy and Xara for wolves tonight, will be sticking that is as my FFA for what it's worth. Still gonna try to do my bit

him leaving doesn't change the fact that I saw the peek that gave you up as evil. Him leaving doesn't actually prove anything one way or another. It's odd but it proves nothing

Reasons tigger might quit

He just got fed up

He was turned and had lost heart

Dottie was turned and he refused to play

Discuss

I posted everything he wrote verbatim, even on my very best day I couldnt' post like Tig, he's the one person it would be really hard to fake being

What i don't understand is why he would say he didn't choose me who, rightly or wrongly, is believed to be r2-d2 if he was going to quit. His excuse was that he wanted to give another target.

Dotie is probably evil too. So Xara and dotie are the two evil feckers on team sith. Grumpy is probably pitt so they will get 2 munches btw

• Advertisement

What i don't understand is why he would say he didn't choose me who, rightly or wrongly, is believed to be r2-d2 if he was going to quit. His excuse was that he wanted to give another target.

Dotie is probably evil too. So Xara and dotie are the two evil feckers on team sith. Grumpy is probably pitt so they will get 2 munches btw

This was exactly my line of thought but would lynching dottie not be better as it would prove it if she is bad the hutt take out grumpy to spot team sith getting 2 kills??????

I don't know, he said on the thread days ago he was going to pick me, I don't know why he did? if anything it's guaranteed I'll die, cos either you guys don't believe me, or the wolves will kill me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Good stuff Gufc, we're finally starting to get some momentum behind us. We've got a few semi-confirmed villagers (Mick, Gufc and possibly Tritium) and a couple of solid targets to focus on. My FFA (Free For All?, I'm not sure what it stands for) now is:

- Grumpy: It's all but nailed on with Tigger's seer check. Dottie has seen the result too so if he is a villager then she's lied to us.

- Xaracatz: Valeyard appeared to have her in his sights. Seems to be the only one that he both voted for and actively hinted should be lynched. I could be wrong on that though, I'll need to look back at it again.

- Strawberry Milkshake: This may be a bit of a reach but I suspect they're the Admiral. She's made two posts in the last couple of days about the role. There is also the post that made me suspect her on Saturday. I thought she was trying to hard to look innocent but now I believe she may have been looking to throw suspicion on herself.
    As the only one who voted for him/her. I think the baddies are setting me up for a fall. **** sake!

We're not blessed with enough time or spare villager deaths to afford leaving evil players in the game IMO. I'd say lynch grumpy tonight and if Xara or Dottie (depending on the grumpy result) survive the night they face the lynch tomorrow. That should either reduce the number of evil teams in play or, at the very least, give us a bit more balance in terms of numbers versus the Sith.

If grumpy is a hutt, shouldn't we be leaving them to take out storm trooper tomorrow? Are we being led to kill the only person that knows who that actually is?

If grumpy is the last hutt, they would be mad not to make that kill. Ortugg, they have decimated your team. Don't let them win!

Ok.. voting grumpy is madness. I put it to ye that grumpy is pitt and ye give the sith two kills. Entertain the fact, that given his actions tigger was turned. He gave us pitt so the sith woukd get 2 votes!!

Ok.. voting grumpy is madness. I put it to ye that grumpy is pitt and ye give the sith two kills. Entertain the fact, that given his actions tigger was turned. He gave us pitt so the sith woukd get 2 votes!!

that's not unreasonable, there's a possibility that Grumpy is pitt/piett. I don't know, I only know that I read the words Grumpy Lumpy is darkside

MOD on a seer check will the requestor on picking a bad guy be told which bad guy, which team or just that theyre bad

Id more go Dottie is evil and is phasing trigger out, gave us grumpy

If grumpy is a hutt, shouldn't we be leaving them to take out storm trooper tomorrow? Are we being led to kill the only person that knows who that actually is?

If grumpy is the last hutt, they would be mad not to make that kill. Ortugg, they have decimated your team. Don't let them win!

this post is well dodgy by the by

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hang on. You give out about people trusting Tigs and then want to put me up when I've spent the last two days making it clear I didn't? :confused:

I've been bashing the "Don't trust Tigs and Mick" drum for 2 days now. :(

Advertisement