Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

cdaly_ wrote: »
    #ffa
    Dottie
    cee-jay
    MrsFlushdraw

Can I change my #ffa ?

Grumpy - 'cos Dottie said Tigger said
    Dottie - 'cos they could be dark and Tigger didn't cop that and dottie changed around all the names
    MrsFlushdraw - 'cos she's trying too hard.

And yes, I know that's a contradiction...

All we do know is that ortugg is still alive and can use their munch in morning to take out the storm trooper.

If grumpy is him, we don't lynch and get ourselves a Sith. If grumpy is admiral, we've saved ourselves from an extra Sith kill.

@chagan. What crap are you spouting? Don't hear from you in God knows how long and you think I am trying to get everyone to vote for me? Total B****x

Watch chagan everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Id more go Dottie is evil and is phasing trigger out, gave us grumpy

Why would I tell you he's gone? I could just have kept pretending in that case.

here are my scenarios
    1)Dottie is a good villager and Tig is a good obi
    2)Dottie is evil and tig is evil and we plotted stuff
    3)Dottie is good and tig is evil, and dottie has been used as an instrument of evil

In all those scenarios I die, and tig is dead
    in 1 and 3 grumpy is still evil
    in 2 and 3 it makes no sense for me to tell you tig has left the building because it kills any credibility I might have had.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I honestly don't know what the fcuk to think anymore. My brain is fried from the all the utter confusion and the twisting and turning that's happening in this game.

But from where I am, in my confused state, it does look like grumpy is evil so why would we let him live?

I'll be voting for grumpy as things stand.

Aand, yes, I get that Tigger could have been turned or that maybe dottie was turned but the copy and paste that dottie threw up does look like it's original source was Tigger. Maybe she edited it, I don't know for sure but I don't think so.

The closest thing we have to a wolf at the moment appears to be grumpy. Are people suggesting we let a wolf live?

Am I being over simplistic?

this post is well dodgy by the by

No it's not, it's common sense!

• Advertisement

OP wrote:
    Obi-Wan Kenobi - Upon Obi-Wan Kenobi's death he will chose a player in which he can communicate with after death. He will also be given a one-time seer check on any player he wishes.

* Obi-Wan must choose their player first before a seer check is given. Obi-Wans seer check counts as a second seer check in regards to Darth Sidious and Jabba the Hutt.

Nothing in the above to indicate that Obi Wan's time to communicate after death was limited. Tigger's 'exit' is odd alright but was it his decision or a mod decision?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hands up, i didn't count up the ffa because of the pitt, i mean grumpy revelations

crosstownk wrote: »
    Nothing in the above to indicate that Obi Wan's time to communicate after death was limited. Tigger's 'exit' is odd alright but was it his decision or a mod decision?

it was his decision

The closest thing we have to a wolf at the moment appears to be grumpy. Are people suggesting we let a wolf live?

Am I being over simplistic?

People are suggesting you let pitt live. Let the hutt save himself tomorrow and take the pitt out. There is no way grumpy lasts the munch. If he does he should be lynched to spite the hutt.

Im not sure if dottie is evil but tigger is, look at his posts and disappearance after the apprentice. Grumpy is pitt.

Ah the 2nd most painfull thing in werewollf going back through Triggers posts topped only by going back through mine but at least I never have to do that,

well except on weekends

• Advertisement

gufc21 wrote: »
    People are suggesting you let pitt live. Let the hutt save himself tomorrow and take the pitt out. There is no way grumpy lasts the munch. If he does he should be lynched to spite the hutt.

Im not sure if dottie is evil but tigger is, look at his posts and disappearance after the apprentice. Grumpy is pitt.

why would Tigger dissapear if evil he loves the game and would want to play Dottie.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

All we do know is that ortugg is still alive and can use their munch in morning to take out the storm trooper.

If grumpy is him, we don't lynch and get ourselves a Sith. If grumpy is admiral, we've saved ourselves from an extra Sith kill.

@chagan. What crap are you spouting? Don't hear from you in God knows how long and you think I am trying to get everyone to vote for me? Total B****x

Watch chagan everyone.

Wow. I followed up on something that struck me as odd and looked a little stranger now in the current context. As I said it's a reach but your reaction is
    interesting.

Of course watch me.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Why do we think grumpy is Admiral Piett?

Can you search for bits of words on boards or is it only full ones?

why would Tigger dissapear if evil he loves the game and would want to play Dottie.

Unless he thought dottie was playing him?

Can you search for bits of words on boards or is it only full ones?

bits will do

If Dottie thought Tigs was evil would she not just say?

I agree with that but his play in this particular game has been strange. I'm not talking about his other games, im talking this game. As a goodie he led the vote against 3 villagers. Then he disappeared and came back with an awful strange posting style. He died and came back with a list of names for us to vote in order and disappears again. If he was good then a silly end game by him.

Alternatively he read dottie wrong. Dottie copy and pasted the post and made an edit here or there and he's raging in the backroom now as dottie ignores him. Either way, given the endgame, the notion that grumpy could be pitt has to be taken seriously and we can't afford to lynch. Anyone who votes for grumpy, particular the people who have done so without commenting are sith. A villager cant take that chance. A hutt can't and the sk can't.

playing him how tho, by posting word for word what he told me to post on thread?

There's no way I could write like tigger

playing him how tho, by posting word for word what he told me to post on thread?

Its very easy to edit a name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

cee_jay wrote: »
    Why do we think grumpy is Admiral Piett?

Take note guys, he is Brad Pitt, he is Admiral PIETT

It is the little things that bother me lol

Glad to see Ceejay is getting it right.

Weird to see I am suss because I am helpful? geez we are in a rebel pickle, we have got to do something folks. That is my job as a Rebel Soldier FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Tig is gone, "he's become one with the force"
    I don't have access to the back room anymore, he said he wants to become one with the force, the settings were changed and now he's in the deadroom
    What exactly did he say?
    Just "become one with the force" or what?
    tritium wrote: »
    Im confused by something

Vale was yoda
    Sulli was jabba

Immediately after jabba was lynched

Then after that

One peak would only have shown sully as a villager. Bad to lose but not critical. So why was yoda so upset that sully was lynched?
    Well where did Vale try to lead us before that? Who had he voted for? Wondering if he had dropped any hints that we ignored?
    Chagan wrote: »
    Good stuff Gufc, we're finally starting to get some momentum behind us. We've got a few semi-confirmed villagers (Mick, Gufc and possibly Tritium) and a couple of solid targets to focus on. My FFA (Free For All?, I'm not sure what it stands for) now is:

- Grumpy: It's all but nailed on with Tigger's seer check. Dottie has seen the result too so if he is a villager then she's lied to us.

- Xaracatz: Valeyard appeared to have her in his sights. Seems to be the only one that he both voted for and actively hinted should be lynched. I could be wrong on that though, I'll need to look back at it again.

- Strawberry Milkshake: This may be a bit of a reach but I suspect they're the Admiral. She's made two posts in the last couple of days about the role. There is also the post that made me suspect her on Saturday. I thought she was trying to hard to look innocent but now I believe she may have been looking to throw suspicion on herself.

We're not blessed with enough time or spare villager deaths to afford leaving evil players in the game IMO. I'd say lynch grumpy tonight and if Xara or Dottie (depending on the grumpy result) survive the night they face the lynch tomorrow. That should either reduce the number of evil teams in play or, at the very least, give us a bit more balance in terms of numbers versus the Sith.
    I agree with your picks Chagan - not necessarily the reasoning but definitely the picks.
    If grumpy is a hutt, shouldn't we be leaving them to take out storm trooper tomorrow? Are we being led to kill the only person that knows who that actually is?

If grumpy is the last hutt, they would be mad not to make that kill. Ortugg, they have decimated your team. Don't let them win!
    this post is well dodgy by the by
    VERY dodge. Strawbs you couldn't be more evil if you tried.

If Dottie thought Tigs was evil would she not just say?

I would say and I don't think he was (I have been fooled in a backroom by a sweet talker before tho)

Hey Uriel ;)

I'll say it again. The villagers cannot afford to beleive an unverified source. PIETT could be who we are given. Either the hutt or sk will take him out, they have to.. We DO NOT need to!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll say it again. The villagers cannot afford to beleive an unverified source. PIETT could be who we are given. Either the hutt or sk will take him out, they have to.. We DO NOT need to!!

So who are you proposing then?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well I hope Dottie is good. If she's evil then I'd say Tigger is losing the plot in the backroom. However I think it'd be some form of justice if she has been picked when evil after the last game.

I didn't think we were still doing FFA after the revelations gufc but here's my list of suspects.

Grumpy for obvious reasons, I hope they aren't piett but I subscribe to chagans theory there.
    Xaracatz - vale might have peeked as bad
    Strawberry - could be piett. Chagan raised a decent enough point.
    Chagan - working with strawberry to get them lynched.
    Mick - think they were turned or sidious

The strawberry chagan theory is not based on much if anything but just a feeling I have that it was planned in a backroom.

I think the village doesn't have a prayer if gufc and dottie are evil, and if trit or Tigger are evil we have less chance. So I'm going to believe them and think it's the only way the village can win.

I would say and I don't think he was (I have been fooled in a backroom by a sweet talker before tho)

Hey Uriel ;)

Exactly so your just ignoring poor Tigger in the backroom and you thought Uriel was bad at least he killed you and gave you access to the deadroom, Youve just locked Tig in a box untill the end game.

All I'll say is you better feed him, but not villagers human food

gufc explained it one way.

I don't think any of us could.

I'm just trying to understand why Tigger left - not point the finger at you, dottie. You just happen to be the one he chose to communicate with.

ok then who do you want me to vote for ? like I'm not going to vote for myself. All I have is that I know Grumpy is Darkside but you're right she could be pete I don't know

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    So who are you proposing then?

I have proposed a number of times voting XARA. Guilty as sin.

Advertisement