Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

It would make sense for the sith to leave me to my hanging later on now rather than killing me now but PLEASE SITH!!! Please dont leave me lingering on for the whole day.

Btw guys, can you just not continually pick at me for the day? I'm having a ****ty enough week as it is and nothing I can say is gonna change ye're minds so just go for it and leave me out. I'll die with as much grace as I can muster. No need to have a screaming match about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I think you will find my list has the living in it Dottie

Soz im speed reading between sets!

Ok some thoughts look around at who's left and ask why,

Mick, trit and gufc are all self proclaimed villagers with noone to verify their stories, best case scenario, one is a wolf, worst it's all 3.

I'm inclined to believe mick, dunno why I just am.

As I said before Trit is a great player so why is he still here when he outted himself on thread ?and this thing with mol this morning smacks of a staged on thread wolf spat
    Gufc, im not sure of like all we have is an unverifiable list of dead people from him, and frequent scare mongering about a boobytrappd player.

People im suss of:
    Quick answer-all of you!

Long answer in order:
    Lordy as sk
    Mrs Fd as turned player
    Molly and trit as sith
    Chagan poss alternative sk or sith
    Xara
    Strawbs
    Gufc

I’ve no read on the rest of the field.

Tig really is gone, so I’d no help on this list and im possibly wrong but this is how I see the game

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    It would make sense for the sith to leave me to my hanging later on now rather than killing me now but PLEASE SITH!!! Please dont leave me lingering on for the whole day.

Btw guys, can you just not continually pick at me for the day? I'm having a ****ty enough week as it is and nothing I can say is gonna change ye're minds so just go for it and leave me out. I'll die with as much grace as I can muster. No need to have a screaming match about it.

No worries molly ill cast my vote when lynch opens if im around and then start to use the force (look at tiggers list). No room for errors now so thats where we should focus our energies

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

cee_jay wrote: »
    You seem to be trying to deflect away from Molly? Why is that?
    Why the focus on Lord TSC? From my reckoning there are definitely a few other posters which are far below the radar than he is. Has he shone a spotlight on you at any stage?
    And no. I don't think you can be cleared as a villager. Saying it doesn't make it so.

I've no clue where the "TSC = SK" angle has come from this morning. I don't think I've ever accused MrsF of anything. Up till now, they've not even been on my radar. Its also entirely speculation with zero proof.

Don't get me wrong. I don't trust anyone. I still think Mick and Tigger were in a plot together, and have an itch about gufc as well. But I think "flying under the radar" hits a few people before it hits me.

I've got very little read on you, MrsF. And won't be advocating any votes for you either.

It strikes me that we've got a name served up to us on a platter; the discussion needs to be whether we can trust the accusation that Molly is the Stormtrooper or not.

If the best reason to vote for someone is "they've flown under the radar", then I feel thats a poor excuse (especially when there are other people "flying lower" than I).

For what it's worth, especially with some munchings coming up, my three are still consistent;

Mick (for the chaos he causes constantly, including again last night when he caused the vote to get split and managed to get the consensus changed at the final second away from Xara)
    Xara (both because the Valeyard theory looks more solid than most we've got, and I get more suspicious after how we got shaken off it late last night)
    Molly (As the name given to us as Grumpy left the game).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Lord TSC wrote: »

It strikes me that we've got a name served up to us on a platter; the discussion needs to be whether we can trust the accusation that Molly is the Stormtrooper or not.

For what it's worth, especially with some munchings coming up, my three are still consistent;

Mick (for the chaos he causes constantly, including again last night when he caused the vote to get split and managed to get the consensus changed at the final second away from Xara)
    Xara (both because the Valeyard theory looks more solid than most we've got, and I get more suspicious after how we got shaken off it late last night)
    Molly (As the name given to us as Grumpy left the game).

This. A thousand times this.

We should be discussing if grumpy's allegation against Molly can be trusted. Or was she trying to throw us under the bus?

If we don't vote for Molly today, my 2nd choice is Xara. This is based on Vale's post. Also, her posts on her innocence have not been all that strong. And she isn't contributing much to the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

I was talking about this with Mr Molly last night and we both agreed that if we were on the Hutt team and were last one out we would rather the village win than either of the other 2 evil teams. Which baffles me even more with Grumpy. I'll be very interested to see Grumpys reasoning for this when I get into the dead room.

Sorry you have a cr*ppy week Molly, nothing worse when you trying to concentrate on the game.
    I wont keep going on to make it worse for you. But I want to disagree on your comment about the Hutts thinking. Obviously I am saying as an outsider, the Hutts are all dead but from my point of view are they not all on the Dark Side? Obv we wont see grumpy's thinking till after the game but I can't see a dark member wanting the rebels to win.

As for me being turned as suggested, considering I am a terribly wolfy player, why on earth out of ALL the players would I get picked. I know cos I certainly wouldn't pick me!
    The obvious ones would have been Tigger, Chewie once known or a good player that can stay under the radar. No point in picking someone who will be in the firing line. That is all I am going to say on it.

@ trit - Had a good chuckle at "Patty" flying an x-wing. The size of 'im
    I think maybe stuff him into a Rebel cruiser with additional fire power would be a better choice so he can fit in :D

@SK - You up for joining the good side of the Force? we can make it worth your while. We won't kill you as you did help us by killing at least one Dark Side person (Fett)

We should be discussing if grumpy's allegation against Molly can be trusted. Or was she trying to throw us under the bus?

If we don't vote for Molly today, my 2nd choice is Xara. This is based on Vale's post. Also, her posts on her innocence have not been all that strong. And she isn't contributing much to the village.

Totally agree on those picks.
    Won't rush to vote but it will be one of these. Just need to really think hard on Molly.

As for me being turned as suggested, considering I am a terribly wolfy player, why on earth out of ALL the players would I get picked. I know cos I certainly wouldn't pick me! The obvious ones would have been Tigger, Chewie once known or a good player that can stay under the radar. No point in picking someone who will be in the firing line. That is all I am going to say on it.

But you're always in the firing line and you seem to make it to the end game A LOT

Anyway lets see what happens in 12 mins

• Advertisement

But you're always in the firing line and you seem to make it to the end game A LOT

And I am ALWAYS a villager! there is a pattern.

And I am ALWAYS a villager! there is a pattern.

Someday I'll be right about you tho it has to happen!

Someday I'll be right about you tho it has to happen!

I kept hoping that when I played on the other place, think I got wolf ONCE and there was over 40 games.

They took a hand at me all the time. "Mrs F is DUE to be a wolf this time" and killed me twas Harsh!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Immobilized and fatally wounded she knew she didn't have long, only minutes at best, she was alone and the next shift change wouldn't be for hours, she was slipping in and out of consciences but noticed a blurred figure with a red glow standing above him, "come back to finish the job have you" she grunted....

Dottie_lottie was killed by The Sith.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Bye bye Dottie :(
    So that must confirm the Hutt have been wiped, and also confirms GUFC as a good priest.

So Molly. Is grumpy's post truthful or not?

So that must confirm the Hutt have been wiped, and also confirms GUFC as a good priest.

CJ I've already put forth my thinking on grumpys post. I'm 100% villager but I can't think of any way that I can make anyone believe that. So I've kinda resigned myself to my fate today. I could either get really angry or just try to be zen about it and let the village make it's own decision. I'll go gracefully but I still maintain that when you kill me it's game over for the village.

Surely the fact that GUFC has survived this munch is very suspicious no? Why have the Sith gone for Dottie who is only a villager (sorry Dottie - RIP) now that Tigger is gone? Instead of GUFC who is an active rolled villager?

Lots of paranoia, lots of possible plays going on still. It does confirm Dottie wasnt turned since sith killed her. That means grumpy was definitely bad since dottie saw the result. One kill implies she was the last hutt since the only other way is they colluded to get the same kill as camouflage. I think it would be too late in the game for the baddies to be playing nice together. Therefore im assuming molly is still the safe lynch tonight.

Gufc, what was dotties role please?

Sorry you have a cr*ppy week Molly, nothing worse when you trying to concentrate on the game.
    I wont keep going on to make it worse for you. But I want to disagree on your comment about the Hutts thinking. Obviously I am saying as an outsider, the Hutts are all dead but from my point of view are they not all on the Dark Side? Obv we wont see grumpy's thinking till after the game but I can't see a dark member wanting the rebels to win.

We were just discussing it because we were trying to figure out what the hell Grumpy was thinking when she hung me.
    There's 2 camps of thought here. There is 1 evil team subdivided into 3 groups and 1 good team. Evil is evil and you should root for your evil teammates. Or there are 4 teams all competing against each other and you can choose to support whoever you wish once your team is out.

We both came down on the side that if our team was out we'd support the village. Which is clearly not what Grumpy thought. :rolleyes:

The lynch form is now open.

MOD, is there a seer room this game?

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    MOD, is there a seer room this game?

There is a room where the seer can request and get answers to peeks, and to brainstorm their thoughts should they wish.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    There is a room where the seer can request and get answers to peeks, and to brainstorm their thoughts should they wish.

MOD can the seer invite people into that room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I'll defend if and when I have to. I've confirmed my role, and I contribute by being consistent, open with my choices, and voting for wolves. Choice today is Molly.

For a chat like? where are you going with this? odd questions!

See:
    Yoda (Seer)- Can pick a player each turn to reveal if they are on the dark side or light side (Dark Sidious will show light side as will Jabba the Hutt but if seer checked a second time they will reveal Dark Side)

And:
    13. There are no hidden roles.

Looking at what's left there's 13 players, 6 evil and 7 good.

Out of the living list this is what I'm thinking. (for what it's worth)
    Mick - Chewwie/Good
    Mrs F - Possible SK
    Tritium - Sith
    GUFC - Suspicious why he's still alive but probably good
    CJ - Unsure, probably good.
    Barney - Been unusually quiet. Probably good.
    Crosstown - Quiet player but probably good.
    Molly - Villager despite what everyone thinks. Thanks Grumpy!
    Lord TSC - Unsure. Possibly turned sith.
    CDaly - 32 posts out of approx. 2500. No idea. Sith in hiding?
    Strawberry - 30 posts. Suspicious posts so probably sith.

Chagan - Possibly the lowest posts in the thread at 22. Unsure. Possibly good.
    Xara - probably peeked by valeyard. Sith.

So those are my 6 picks for the remaining evils. I'll put in a vote for Xara coz she's the best bet we have. It's in your hands now village.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Question for m'Lord.

Why is Mick still top of your list despite the fact that the rest of the village are happy enough to accept that he's Chewie.

Is it just that he's a noisy player?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

crosstownk wrote: »
    Question for m'Lord.

Why is Mick still top of your list despite the fact that the rest of the village are happy enough to accept that he's Chewie.

Is it just that he's a noisy player?

I outlined it a few days ago, but I figured there's more scenarios where he's bad than good. I'll also stress, because it's my first time playing, I don't really have previous games to compare this too.

There was the thought, briefly, he was Chewie but turned. At the very least, I feel he's cause a tonne of disruption on a few days, either through posting loads (there was one day he had a nightmare) and jumping round the place, or like yesterday where his post seemed to cause the agreed upon vote for Xara (who everyone seems to agree is a bad guy) to change near the end, splitting the vote. If Xara is a bad guy, and Mick seemed to work towards saving Xara, then it leads me towards thinking that was a deliberate plot as well.

I'll stress, thats not as solid a reasoning as doing Molly in, and Molly will likely be getting my vote tonight. If only because I've said consistently that when someone goes "I'm resigned to going tonight", it tends to make me vote them out. And Grumpy's message is the most concrete evidence we've got to go on so far. Not that its 100% solid, but other than Molly's protestations, I've not seen a great counter point to convince me not to make that vote yet.

If we're saying there's 13 left and about half are evil, I'd be leaning towards...

Definite Evils - Molly, Mick, Xara

Unsure but leaning towards bad - Trit, Barney, CDaly, Strawberry, Chagan

Unsure but leaning towards good - MsF, GUFC, CJ, Crosstown

Good Guys - Me (obvs)

Some of those "leaning towards bad" are there cause I don't know about them and have to read back over their posts more. I'll stress, I don't trust anyone. I know I'm good, and there's a few I either trust of think I HAVE to trust, because I've got to trust someone right now....

I'll stress, thats not as solid a reasoning as doing Molly in, and Molly will likely be getting my vote tonight. If only because I've said consistently that when someone goes "I'm resigned to going tonight", it tends to make me vote them out. And Grumpy's message is the most concrete evidence we've got to go on so far. Not that its 100% solid, but other than Molly's protestations, I've not seen a great counter point to convince me not to make that vote yet.

Please tell me what I can say to convince you that I'm not a Sith? Coz I'm drawing a blank here.
    I've said who I think are the evils so there's not much else I can do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

There was the thought, briefly, he was Chewie but turned. At the very least, I feel he's cause a tonne of disruption on a few days, either through posting loads (there was one day he had a nightmare) and jumping round the place, or like yesterday where his post seemed to cause the agreed upon vote for Xara (who everyone seems to agree is a bad guy) to change near the end, splitting the vote. If Xara is a bad guy, and Mick seemed to work towards saving Xara, then it leads me towards thinking that was a deliberate plot as well.

Yep, that's Mick alright :D

But I do think he's Chewie and hasn't been turned but like anything I can't be 100% sure.

Hey gufc, wake up!

Advertisement