Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,331 ✭✭✭✭y0ssar1an22

at the minute my vote will be for mick until he gives a reason why he accused me

Caught up. I'm not convinced of Max at all. Seems like a stab in the dark to try and give him an opportunity to slip up. I was accused a few games back in a similar manner and I had the exact same reaction. Whether he is aware of that and playing into is another story.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

Caught up. I'm not convinced of Max at all. Seems like a stab in the dark to try and give him an opportunity to slip up. I was accused a few games back in a similar manner and I had the exact same reaction. Whether he is aware of that and playing into is another story.

you're not convinced that he's a wolf, or that he's not a wolf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Spinning a lynch off someone who doesn't want to play is odd tactics, wolves won't kill him, this play, genuine or not will keep him suspicious for the whole time he's alive I'd say.

MJ have you logic or do you want us to take faith in whatever you say?

And Tig, weren't you supposed to be talking today? Was it only the wolf points at sully or did I miss something

Very unsure on Max as of yet
    i said straight after the lynch tht dottie and (deleted) are dodge
    what more you want me to say
    if (deleted)is a wolf then you can see as ell as me those who are trying to turn the tyed if not then you can see who is happy to bndwagon
    the wolves know more than us at this stage so all we can do is interpret what is happening now when we find out moer lter

the odds of the body gaurd getting found out are tiny but protecting someone who i a help to the villge is more importand and would keep up numbers.

im not gonna name the others that i think re likley cndidates \ds all it'll do is turn people against me

I'm not convinced that he's a wolf

by me ? i don't ecall that

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Wow. Busy morning in work, so that was a speed read lunchtime catch up!
    I'm not convinced Max is a wolf - I don't see what is making him "wolfey" at all - I could be completely wrong however.

For the past 2 games (or so) that I was part of, Molly was evil - in both games she came out at the very start and said she wouldn't be able to post all that much because of life. Then proceeded to post quite a bit and through accusations around and jumped on the bandwagon of wherever the finger was pointing. Her posts today are quite similar.
    Anyone else have suspicions of Molly?

Tigger wrote: »
    if (deleted)is a wolf then you can see as ell as me those who are trying to turn the tyed if not then you can see who is happy to bndwagon
    the wolves know more than us at this stage so all we can do is interpret what is happening now when we find out moer lter

the odds of the body gaurd getting found out are tiny but protecting someone who i a help to the villge is more importand and would keep up numbers.

im not gonna name the others that i think re likley cndidates \ds all it'll do is turn people against me

i also said that roadtrafficaccident is rolled but i don't know which way

cee_jay wrote: »
    I'm not convinced Max is a wolf - I don't see what is making him "wolfey" at all - I could be completely wrong however.

For the past 2 games (or so) that I was part of, Molly was evil - in both games she came out at the very start and said she wouldn't be able to post all that much because of life. Then proceeded to post quite a bit and through accusations around and jumped on the bandwagon of wherever the finger was pointing. Her posts today are quite similar.
    i'm scared of molly

by me ? i don't ecall that

No wasn't by you. Can't remember who pointed the finger at me but I had the exact same fed up reaction. Mine was a genuine reaction. Max is probably smarter than that.

• Advertisement

i also said that roadtrafficaccident is rolled but i don't know which way

You're gonna have to explain this one to me. crosstownk?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

But sure he'd have the same role as me so you'd just lynch him anyway. I don't want to be mod killed, but I'm also not going to go through the tedium of fighting vague "he seems Wolfe and Tigger said" accusations day after day. So if you want to lynch me, so be it, that's your call. That's all I have to say on the matter really.
    Except they might defend themselves

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I can't explain it - you'll have to ask Tigger.

crosstownk wrote: »
    I can't explain it - you'll have to ask Tigger.
    Never mind - I misread your post and thought you were asking me. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

tritium wrote: »
    Except they might defend themselves

How do you suppose they'd go about that?

"I'm a villager, proms!"

There's nothing in the rules about be required to defend yourself against monotonous, baseless rubbish so I'll carry on as I am.

Right finally caught up, hey Maximus whats the story you seem a little cranky alright, any new years resolutions.??

Want to lynch Yosser I think hes a wolf..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭tritium

Right finally caught up, hey Maximus whats the story you seem a little cranky alright, any new years resolutions.??

Tell us more then. Whats your reasoning?

Why though he has 10 posts, and 3 of them are asking why you want him dead?

So why do you want him dead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Fair enough, I forgot you mentioned dottie too, I'm always open to being proven wrong.

Night one I think the bodyguard is too big to risk on a random kill, I appreciate that you're useful to keep around but that doesn't buy you protection. You should be trying to pass yourself off as an NRV so roles can be protected. Agree to disagree there anyways, it doesn't matter imo.

I can't make you post your full list of suspicions anyways, do as you feel of course.

What's the story with tonight then? Are we gonna have some form of communication before the lynch or random vote? I don't think a random vote is a good idea for numerous reasons, happy to run with alternatives.

• Advertisement

I dunno. I had one of my molars out on Monday and I've been on a cocktail of antibiotics and pain killers for it all week. Haven't been able to run or eat nice food as a result so I probably am in a bit of a fouler! :pac:

New year's resolutions are for chumps. If you want to do something you can do it any time of year. :P

tritium wrote: »
    Tell us more then. Whats your reasoning?

I'll link it later but he had a post about just hunting sith and not the other bad team it seemed wolfy at the time so I said Id shake the trees and he seems a little rattled. Voting for me just because I accused him is suss aswell.

raze them all
    rta
    roadtrafficaccident

I'll link it later but he had a post about just hunting sith and not the other bad team it seemed wolfy at the time so I said Id shake the trees and he seems a little rattled. Voting for me just because I accused him is suss aswell.

This one?
    just back in there. house mate was just back later than anticipated. and now to flush out the wolves/sith

I dunno. I had one of my molars out on Monday and I've been on a cocktail of antibiotics and pain killers for it all week. Haven't been able to run or eat nice food as a result so I probably am in a bit of a fouler! :pac:

New year's resolutions are for chumps. If you want to do something you can do it any time of year. :P

Ouuuuuuuuuu **** thats sore, should have got stronger pain killers explain to the doc you have a game of WW to play and you need the good stuff. I agree about New years resolutions, thought you might have gave up something and been cranky :D

Fair enough, I forgot you mentioned dottie too, I'm always open to being proven wrong.

Night one I think the bodyguard is too big to risk on a random kill, I appreciate that you're useful to keep around but that doesn't buy you protection. You should be trying to pass yourself off as an NRV so roles can be protected. Agree to disagree there anyways, it doesn't matter imo.

I can't make you post your full list of suspicions anyways, do as you feel of course.

What's the story with tonight then? Are we gonna have some form of communication before the lynch or random vote? I don't think a random vote is a good idea for numerous reasons, happy to run with alternatives.

i think we are gonna lynch someone based on monotonous random accusations

• Advertisement

This one?

yip

This one?

yeah he should have said all the pople that he wated to flush out
    clearly he's bothe the cereal killer and the hutt consortium

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

@tigger

Why does your post say (deleted) ? Been doing stuff this last while and just catching up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Tigger's not talking to Max.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,663 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

cee_jay wrote: »

Shouldn't really have to explain RL here but ok. Most games I've played I've been sitting across from my boss and he couldn't see my screen. Awesome. The 2 times I said I was busy I was a)in Dublin for the Canada rugby match coz the game was started on a Friday and didn't have wifi and b) was moving office and had about 30 boxes of files to pack (they're still sitting behind me btw waiting to be unpacked).
    I'm now sitting beside my boss and he can see my whole screen. I'm posting now coz 'technically' it's break time and I can do whatever the hell I like. I can't even spend much time on my phone coz that looks just as bad.
    I don't really think my posting style has ever been a giveaway to whether I'm evil or not coz I'm usually always excited about the game and post quite a bit but sure you can run that past Tigger and see what he says. I know you're just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks and to see my reaction but you're totally barking up the wrong tree here CJ. I'm just a nobody.

• Advertisement

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Tigger's not talking to Max.

it sounds so petty when you say it that i feel silly
    anyone that strts saying i'm being agend driven about them when i accused them (the object of the game) isfreeaking me out cos i don't know if they re being real or i'm genuinly upsetting them so i'm just not gonna acknowledge them

like i strongly suspect dottie but when i mentioned it she was very understanding
    or sully pointed ut i'd ned to keep count of wolf points and sure how ould i do then i cn hrdle keep count of the number of heads i hve

I need to pick my vote soon as I'm out for the evening, I really have no indication. I feel like everyone here talking about who's who (with the exception of newbies) are the people who are always here speculating on day 1. I don't see anyone acting out of character really, except Tig who's maybe a little less active than normal, but that's understandable in a way, you kill someone off first often enough and they're bound to alter their style. As always on day 1 Dottie hasn't a clue!!

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Shouldn't really have to explain RL here but ok. Most games I've played I've been sitting across from my boss and he couldn't see my screen. Awesome. The 2 times I said I was busy I was a)in Dublin for the Canada rugby match coz the game was started on a Friday and didn't have wifi and b) was moving office and had about 30 boxes of files to pack (they're still sitting behind me btw waiting to be unpacked).
    I'm now sitting beside my boss and he can see my whole screen. I'm posting now coz 'technically' it's break time and I can do whatever the hell I like. I can't even spend much time on my phone coz that looks just as bad.
    I don't really think my posting style has ever been a giveaway to whether I'm evil or not coz I'm usually always excited about the game and post quite a bit but sure you can run that past Tigger and see what he says. I know you're just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks and to see my reaction but you're totally barking up the wrong tree here CJ. I'm just a nobody.

i think we hould post or not post and leave the meta behind and fwiw i don't think molly has given anything waway this game

has before tho :pac:

I need to pick my vote soon as I'm out for the evening, I really have no indication. I feel like everyone here talking about who's who (with the exception of newbies) are the people who are always here speculating on day 1. I don't see anyone acting out of character really, except Tig who's maybe a little less active than normal, but that's understandable in a way, you kill someone off first often enough and they're bound to alter their style. As always on day 1 Dottie hasn't a clue!!

ive more posts than the next 5 highest people people added together
    and i took 2 hour off becasue i felt i was over posting

also i think the kill for tionight i in so don't have to do anything really

i think we hould post or not post and leave the meta behind

I agree, it's hard to not reflect on how people normally play though. I really try every game, in my mind you're all wolves until proven not wolves, I trust none of you!!

Ouuuuuuuuuu **** thats sore, should have got stronger pain killers explain to the doc you have a game of WW to play and you need the good stuff. I agree about New years resolutions, thought you might have gave up something and been cranky :D

Ah I'm on the mend now. I'll get out for a nice run tomorrow and then have a takeaway and I'll be right as rain. :pac:

Ah I'm on the mend now. I'll get out for a nice run tomorrow and then have a takeaway and I'll be right as rain. :pac:

It'll be all good sunday at 6 :D better be or I'll burn boards to the ground :mad:

No words from AN or grumplylumpy yet, not that it matters yet..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

I can officially say I haven't got a notion who to vote for. I do hate the whole, "you're accusing me but I'm just an NRV so I won't bother fighting back and will let you waste your vote" act. Not just now when Max is doing it but always. It's very convincing early in a game and it's easily something a wolf can do to deflect attention because it makes people think they're pricks for voting for someone.

I never got any read from Max at all and I'd be inclined to think he's legit not bothered. So who else has done anything remotely wolfy yet? Tigger didn't get killed so that's wolfy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭Guffy

Fwiw i genuinely am clueless. I've been following along today trying to get a strong opinion on someone but no joy. Someone normally slips up a little at this stage, even if they are a nrv to allow people to jump on them.

I genuinely don't even have someone to put in as a placeholder at the moment. At work now so will be following but not posting unless i see something worth jumping on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Gonna be offline for a bit now so my vote is in.
    I'll be interested to see how my crappy mobile internet is later...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Jayop wrote: »
    I can officially say I haven't got a notion who to vote for. I do hate the whole, "you're accusing me but I'm just an NRV so I won't bother fighting back and will let you waste your vote" act. Not just now when Max is doing it but always. It's very convincing early in a game and it's easily something a wolf can do to deflect attention because it makes people think they're pricks for voting for someone.

I never got any read from Max at all and I'd be inclined to think he's legit not bothered. So who else has done anything remotely wolfy yet? Tigger didn't get killed so that's wolfy.

I think the reason Tigger didn't get killed is because he was asking to be protected. Now, we have no idea if he did or not or if Han Solo double bluffed and didn't protect him in case that was the thinking of the wolf teams.

Anyway, if I was Han that is what I would have done so I could have protected Tigger tonight if I felt he deserved it.

[/B]

I think the reason Tigger didn't get killed is because he was asking to be protected. Now, we have no idea if he did or not or if Han Solo double bluffed and didn't protect him in case that was the thinking of the wolf teams.

Anyway, if I was Han that is what I would have done so I could have protected Tigger tonight if I felt he deserved it.

i do deserved it and someone will probably kill or attemp to kill me tonight
    when is the sk's first kill is it tonight ?at lunch

i do deserved it and someone will probably kill or attemp to kill me tonight
    when is the sk's first kill is it tonight ?at lunch

sez one every second lynch so i suppose its tomorrow so thats good
    id prefer to be lynched or sked or killed by the huts as i dont want the baddies to know if im roled or not

well i prefer to be the apprentice but thats a different story

I gotta head out. I put my vote in. Fairly random choice. I had a reason to vote for this person but can't actually remember right now...! So basically going with my gut. I will retrospectively find out that reason again if needs be. Happy birthday to me :pac:

You wouldn't lynch someone on their birthday, would you...?

You wouldn't lynch someone on their birthday, would you...?

only if they re a wolf
    have a great time night and do all the things

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

Still very undecided. Will be playing D&D from about 8 so won't be around the rest of the night.

Currently voting for Max, I know it's the easy vote but I have little to go on

Still very undecided. Will be playing D&D from about 8 so won't be around the rest of the night.

Currently voting for Max, I know it's the easy vote but I have little to go on

do you ever shadowrun
    i li=ove shadorun

• Advertisement

That's just it, MrsF. At this stage of the game one theory just flips into the opposite bluff version which leaves me back exactly where I started - clueless.

I might be voting via random number generator :D

Advertisement