Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

gufc21 wrote: »
    Don't believe her anymore :D

Actually now you say it Ive read back her posts and they do seem genuine tough one hmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Mick, i need to ask you about two of Jays posts, mindful that jay was killed with mamma.

Yeah sorry i am doing this again.

On his suspects
    Jayop wrote: »
    Sorry Tigger I don't swap votes or get into pacts. They help no one.

For my name three players I'm going with...

Sully the same reasons as yesterday. Don't buy the act of not understanding especially after Modding with her.
    Lord TSC for the post this afternoon explaining his vote. Seemed like a forced post that he was advised to make as a noob.
    MicksJaguar, claiming a role is dangerous and he knows that. I don't buy it.

They're in no particular order.

Why pick you chewie?

On voting against mahama
    Jayop wrote: »
    Not trying to be awkward for the sake of it but I don't like the mahamma vote.

Im confused, you were in the room with him. Help me out? Just chance he then died at the same time as mamma

Mama was also very positive about jay villager credentials
    Great synopsis Digi.

Currently I feel like Sulli and y0sser have been acting suspiciously. There's just something that feels off about their posting style. I have a prelim vote in on Sully for now, but I'm going to be keeping a close eye on the thread over the next 100 mins or so.

MrsFD is suspicious because she hasn't been acting wolfy. That's very unusual for her.

Tigger, tigger, tigger. I have to say, not convinced he's good yet. Not just because he's casting suspicion on me, but also the stuff where he's acting all coy, calling RTA out as seer and trying to get people to engage in vote swapping. Feels a bit off. Mick is also one I'm not sure of, although I'm swinging towards good.

Jayop and Molly have the villageriest feel for now for me.

I posted before that mamma loked for advice but she actually also worked things out after that
    Never mind the above, just reread the OP and Hans already knows who Chewie is and is in contact.

If the evil teams do know, then it'd be very unlikely for the Hutt to attack Chewie as he's likely protected by Han and that'd mean Greedo would die. SK can't kill again until Monday, so all we really have to worry about is the Sith. OP also says same person can't be protected twice in a row so Hans can save Chewy tonight bu that's all. :( Hmm.

But then at the point where there was the force disturbance mamma posts something, almost like shes gotten or expects bad news
    Well ****e.
    Just quick enough to beat the pm maybe

That was her last post on thread

Im just waiting on confirmation on something Trit but are you saying you think Mama was Chewie???

Im just waiting on confirmation on something Trit but are you saying you think Mama was Chewie???

Im asking what you make of a pattern of information and what conclusion you might draw?

tritium wrote: »
    Im asking what you make of a pattern of information and what conclusion you might draw?

what one are you trying to draw? like you have a storyline there what are you trying to say.

Mama and Jay were Chewie and BG help me out your being too cryptic

• Advertisement

what one are you trying to draw? like you have a storyline there what are you trying to say.

Mama and Jay were Chewie and BG help me out your being too cryptic

Could you draw that conclusion?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

So with this theory, you would be saying that gufc and mick are both wolves?

What other conclusions do you get?

Dude why so cryptic is that what you believe?

Barney92 wrote: »
    So with this theory, you would be saying that gufc and mick are both wolves?

Yes i would

• Advertisement

Thats where the conclusions would lead

Is that what you think Trit?

Which wolves would they be for bonus points

Hmm, interesting. It wouldn't necessarily rule molly out as a wolf. It is something to consider anyway because it certainly is plausible.

Which wolves would they be for bonus points

If it were the case I'd have mick as sidious because I'm not sure who else pj would've gone for.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Trit and Barney... is this some sort of pre rehearsed interaction between you both?

Trit can I just get you to confrim on thread you think both me and GUFC are wolfs and who you think we are please

cee_jay wrote: »
    Trit and Barney... is this some sort of pre rehearsed interaction between you both?

Not at all, if it were I'd know a bit more than I do at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Just finished reading (meetings all day).

I'm in two minds about grumpy lumpy's outing. If think it's easy to get into a 'Go team' evil mindset that would make for a 'win for the dark side' plot. That would exonerate Molly (though she could still be the SK).

OTOH, the Hutt team lost Uriel to the sith in the first munch and somebody else(?) to them later so the back stabbing accusations could be valid too. How long was grumpy on her own plotting revenge?

Trit can I just get you to confrim on thread you think both me and GUFC are wolfs and who you think we are please

I'd also like this clarified. It is the endpoint of the conclusion grit was trying to tease out but I'd like it stated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Trit and Barney.

Also I'm really slow at typing on the phone.

Arrgh! Head melted!...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

Geez the way everyone is pointing fingers in here yez are ALL wolves :confused:

Still sticking with my vote. Will see how things lay in the morning.

Mick, i need to ask you about two of Jays posts, mindful that jay was killed with mamma.

Yeah sorry i am doing this again.

On his suspects

Why pick you chewie?

On voting against mahama

Im confused, you were in the room with him. Help me out? Just chance he then died at the same time as mamma

Mama was also very positive about jay villager credentials

I posted before that mamma loked for advice but she actually also worked things out after that

But then at the point where there was the force disturbance mamma posts something, almost like shes gotten or expects bad news

Just quick enough to beat the pm maybe

That was her last post on thread

Sorry just reading this properly now.

Mick if you were in a room with Jayop, why would he vote for you?
    (Don't have my spreadsheet at home... but the claim is Jay was Han right?)

Sorry just reading this properly now.

Mick if you were in a room with Jayop, why would he vote for you?
    (Don't have my spreadsheet at home... but the claim is Jay was Han right?)

Correct

Correct

Would gufc then be the turned chewie trit?

Trit will you confirm on thread that you think me and gufc are wolves and stop being cryptic and avoiding me

Trit will you confirm on thread that you think me and gufc are wolves and stop being cryptic and avoiding me

I asked a question above.
    Why would Jay openly suspect you and suggest he is voting for you on thread if you were in a room together?
    Why are you avoiding this question? Trying to buy time to come up with a story in your wolf backroom?

I dont think it will make a difference by the way, theyve played it very well and ill never be able to get enough villagers to match their vote. I had to play pets to get the semi seer for a bit longer than id like

So

Mick, youre sidious
    Gufc youre vader, the semi seer

Grumpy was a baddie. Dottie was a villager.

By all means lynch me or munch me wolves

Trit what about Molly?

• Advertisement

I asked a question above.
    Why would Jay openly suspect you and suggest he is voting for you on thread if you were in a room together?
    Why are you avoiding this question? Trying to buy time to come up with a story in your wolf backroom?

Im still waiting on confirmation of something I said this earlier I want to know what Trit is saying exactly

Advertisement