Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Im still waiting on confirmation of something I said this earlier I want to know what Trit is saying exactly

What are you waiting on confirmation of?
    Why cannot you not answer my question?

tritium wrote: »
    I dont think it will make a difference by the way, theyve played it very well and ill never be able to get enough villagers to match their vote. I had to play pets to get the semi seer for a bit longer than id like

So

Mick, youre sidious
    Gufc youre vader, the semi seer

Grumpy was a baddie. Dottie was a villager.

By all means lynch me or munch me wolves

was waiting for this ty. copy and pasted just a bit of mine and jayos conversations. Trits a dirty liar

Han Solo
    Jayop here.

Chewie
    Cool Jayop I probably should have read the rules your post scared me. Mick as I said

Han Solo
    Sorry for the early accusation there. I always post stuff like that and I don't want Tigger saying I'm not being myself.

Chewie
    Nah work away might look suss if we didnt go for each other at some stage :D

I ike my role actually nice and easy to play all I have to do is not look totally villeragy so I wont get turned.

Up to you but Tigger to be nice in case he goes first again plus he is an obvious choice unless you try bluff it and go with yourself and go tigger tomoro

Han Solo
    It's really got to be protect either yourself or myself here.

The problem is that we're probably both decent targets in a 2 evil team game especially with Andy not playing. Another problem is that if I protect one of us and they target us then it wouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we're either chewie or Hans and target again the next night.

I think until we get better information I should just guard each of us night about.

Chewie
    Protect yourself so your way more important than me. Im not even sure about protecting me itd be fierce unlucky to get 2 kills on one night especially if the bad teams are talking

Han Solo
    I like your ploy of claiming bg. It's so clearly bull**** that it could actually stop you getting attacked.

Han Solo
    For my name three players I'm going with...

Sully the same reasons as yesterday. Don't buy the act of not understanding especially after Modding with her.
    Lord TSC for the post this afternoon explaining his vote. Seemed like a forced post that he was advised to make as a noob.
    MicksJaguar, claiming a role is dangerous and he knows that. I don't buy it.

Han Solo
    Is it too risky to name you?

Chewie
    ha ha ya has the added tactic for once the real BG will want t kill me.. Im way off this game but I do like yosser, or sully as badies

Han Solo
    Should I leave you out and put someone else in. Might be better to leave the evils to look at your themselves?

Chewie
    I dont think so although i had ramdom votes last night with no reasons given.. Feck it name me annd lets have an arguemennt :D

cee_jay wrote: »
    What are you waiting on confirmation of?
    Why cannot you not answer my question?

on weather I could post stuff from my own place

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Trit what about Molly?

Could still be legit, looks like the hutt are gone unless they synched kills with the sith to make it look that way. Hard to know if theyd share sacrifices that way since they cant trust each other but grumpy was a baddy of some flavour for sure.

Could be a trap too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I dont think it will make a difference by the way, theyve played it very well and ill never be able to get enough villagers to match their vote. I had to play pets to get the semi seer for a bit longer than id like

So

Mick, youre sidious
    Gufc youre vader, the semi seer

Grumpy was a baddie. Dottie was a villager.

By all means lynch me or munch me wolves

Why would it make gufc vader though? Following your theory, mick as sidious would make sense but gufc wouldn't have to be vader.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    Why would it make gufc vader though? Following your theory, mick as sidious would make sense but gufc wouldn't have to be vader.

Because vader is the semi priest for the sith. He the one who knows the dead roles

Because vader is the semi priest for the sith. He the one who knows the dead roles

They can be shared in their back room though. Doesn't have to be that exact role. I think no matter what the Sith still have full complement of roles.

I reckon the sith priest would share the roles with the rest of the team though. Claiming to be the real priest wouldn't mean being the sith priest.

They can be shared in their back room though. Doesn't have to be that exact role. I think no matter what the Sith still have full complement of roles.

Snap cee_jay.

I think I am going to stay with my vote for Molly for this evening.

One thing I thought strange. Munching Dottie. She had a backroom with Tigger but he had his one "see" already.
    If you wanted to cause more confusion and distrust among the village, why wouldn't you kill the priest?

• Advertisement

Probably true apart from the apprentice

Slip up here buddy, Baddies only know roles of players they kill, we lynched grumpy and GUFC had her role for us,

One thing I thought strange. Munching Dottie. She had a backroom with Tigger but he had his one "see" already.
    If you wanted to cause more confusion and distrust among the village, why wouldn't you kill the priest?

Exactly

Mod, if R2D2 was turned by Sith, would they still receive all of the roles of the dead when they happened? No matter who they were killed by?

Tigger has shown in the past an ability to read people and I reckon the whole he's gone thing was an act perpetrated to keep dottie alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod, if R2D2 was turned by Sith, would they still receive all of the roles of the dead when they happened? No matter who they were killed by?

All turned players keep the same abilities they had before being turned.

I'm nearly tempted to head back to work to access my spreadsheet where everything is saved handily so I understand who killed whole when and who voted for who.
    I'm on mobile. Can anyone quote all the lynch results together?

Trit and CJ are looking well dodge here village, really contrived story to throw me and GUFC under the bus with plenty of holes, plus trit keeps avoiding talking to me :P

SK you need to kill a wolf tonight to increase your chances of winning the game in 2 rounds time you could be outnumbered badly

• Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

I've had a feeling of trit being dodge for a while tbh. Odds are I'll be eaten in the morn anyway so that will blow that theory up trit.

Nonetheless i think we should just lynch in order if quietness after tonight. Would much rather lose killing all the quiet villagers who contribute absolutely nothing, no matter how outlandish the theory than lose to ignoring a quiet baddie.

• Advertisement

Trit and CJ are looking well dodge here village, really contrived story to throw me and GUFC under the bus with plenty of holes, plus trit keeps avoiding talking to me :P

Ah yes. Deflection. Someone questions holes in a story and they become a wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Tigger has shown in the past an ability to read people and I reckon the whole he's gone thing was an act perpetrated to keep dottie alive.

Sorry. I don't follow. To what end?

Mick you aren't doing a great job here as arguing for your innocence, which makes you all the more guilty.
    You could easily have said outright this is what Jay and I discussed in our room. The whole buying time and not answering anything is very suss.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

gufc21 wrote: »
    I've had a feeling of trit being dodge for a while tbh. Odds are I'll be eaten in the morn anyway so that will blow that theory up trit.

Nonetheless i think we should just lynch in order if quietness after tonight. Would much rather lose killing all the quiet villagers who contribute absolutely nothing, no matter how outlandish the theory than lose to ignoring a quiet baddie.

Well that's one way to lose for sure!!! Do it in style sure! Blow up the village or something. :rolleyes:

Mick you aren't doing a great job here as arguing for your innocence, which makes you all the more guilty.
    You could easily have said outright this is what Jay and I discussed in our room. The whole buying time and not answering anything is very suss.

I had to wait for confirmation as for the MODS ??
    I replied to this already, your looking very dodge here with Trit

crosstownk wrote: »
    Sorry. I don't follow. To what end?

I reckon it was a plan they came up with in an attempt to keep dottie alive so that Tigger could help. Dottie had already revealed herself and Tigger's pick so the only thing that might save her is if the wolves thought Tigger was no longer helping her. If dottie had survived the munch I reckon Tigger would've made a reappearance or at least would've helped her behind the scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I reckon it was a plan they came up with in an attempt to keep dottie alive so that Tigger could help. Dottie had already revealed herself and Tigger's pick so the only thing that might save her is if the wolves thought Tigger was no longer helping her. If dottie had survived the munch I reckon Tigger would've made a reappearance or at least would've helped her behind the scenes.

By 'they' I assume you mean dottie and Tigger? If so, it was long shot by any stretch.

By 'they' I assume you mean dottie and Tigger? If so, it was long shot by any stretch.

Oh yeah I do mean dottie and tigger. Yeah, a very long shot but once she'd come out as the person Tigger had chosen did she have any other option to avoid being munched?

Not if there was a priest to target, as opposed to a semi priest in vader

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭Guffy

Not if there was a priest to target, as opposed to a semi priest in vader

Trit honestly you need to give up on this one. At least save yourself going throufh the posts until the munch when I'll be gone

Advertisement