Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

YE ARE ALL GONE VERY QUITE.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,597 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

I'm saying me prayers in preparation for death.

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    I'm saying me prayers in preparation for death.

Molly how woud you like to go a simple hanging is always nice but we havent had a good stoning in a while. Ah ladies choice though.

I'd like to go in my sleep if possible.

But it's mods choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,880 ✭✭✭MrsFlushdraw

YE ARE ALL GONE VERY QUITE.

Been binge watching Silicon Valley with the hubby! just sneaking on now before bed.
    If things were weird earlier they are even more weird now. No idea who to trust. Everything I believed is being twisted and changed and I want it to end. Please kill me SK I can't handle another day like this :P

• Advertisement

Been binge watching Silicon Valley with the hubby! just sneaking on now before bed.
    If things were weird earlier they are even more weird now. No idea who to trust. Everything I believed is being twisted and changed and I want it to end. Please kill me SK I can't handle another day like this :P

hopefully gufc set an alarm tonight :p

Well in my last 5 minutes in the game I'd like to wish the village well. Hope you guys somehow make it out of this with a win.

As we all know I'm not one to hold a grudge so my last words will be:
    GRUMPY I'M COMING FOR YOU!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

If Trit is Leia then I doubt they were turned given the use of Leia's power. I can only assume they would've saved that for another time if they were evil.

However there is the possibility that Trit is not Leia and is instead lying about being her. For this to be true either gufc and trit would need to be on the same team and concocted the whole thing, or the real leia is still alive and hasn't come out yet. Once they come out they'll probably be killed, or maybe left alive to cast doubt.

Barney92 wrote: »
    If Trit is Leia then I doubt they were turned given the use of Leia's power. I can only assume they would've saved that for another time if they were evil.

However there is the possibility that Trit is not Leia and is instead lying about being her. For this to be true either gufc and trit would need to be on the same team and concocted the whole thing, or the real leia is still alive and hasn't come out yet. Once they come out they'll probably be killed, or maybe left alive to cast doubt.

Trit only came out as Leia after the disturbance I thought

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The Rebel base was on high alert!

So many people had been senselessly slaughtered up to this stage and they still hadn't eliminated the dark side. A rebel tortured only 24hrs ago gave a name as their last breath slipped away. Mollyb60 protested her innocence and pleaded for somebody to believe her but the rebels had the grave dug the second her name was whispered.

One rebel went to the equipment shed to return the shovel she was using to grave dig. The door was slightly open to her surprise as she had remembered locking up before leaving. She opened the door fully and screamed at the sight before her. Pateesa used the shovel as a spoon as it ate poor MrsFlushdraw.

Mollyb60 was lynched.
    MrsFlushdraw was killed by Pateesa.

Mollyb60 (10) – Xaracatz, Lord TSC, MrsFlushdraw, Barney92, Chagan, cee_jay, Strawberry milkshake, Gufc21, MicksJaguar, crosstownk
    Deleted User (1) – Tritium
    Strawberry Milkshake (1) – cdaly_
    Xaracatz (1) – Mollyb60

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

So GUFC what have you got for us?

Trit only came out as Leia after the disturbance I thought

Oh I wasn't sure about when, but the points stands for Trit to be Leia and evil then they used the lynch vote change at a pretty poor moment. I'm pretty sure Leia's power was used after the disturbance although someone might want to correct me if I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Wakey, wakey, gufc.

Oh I wasn't sure about when, but the points stands for Trit to be Leia and evil then they used the lynch vote change at a pretty poor moment. I'm pretty sure Leia's power was used after the disturbance although someone might want to correct me if I'm wrong.

Ta correct but maybe they didnt think they were using it at a bad time, maybe they thought there was one of there own on the chopping block which is interesting must have another reread of that day

Ta correct but maybe they didnt think they were using it at a bad time, maybe they thought there was one of there own on the chopping block which is interesting must have another reread of that day

Maybe, so if Trit is indeed evil and Leia then it's likely whoever came close in the lynch of Pawwed is a wolf.

Maybe, so if Trit is indeed evil and Leia then it's likely whoever came close in the lynch of Pawwed is a wolf.

Ya but lots of ifs again.... :( so why did you choose MSFD there

Ya but lots of ifs again.... :( so why did you choose MSFD there

I know and Stoogie came second in that lynch and he was good according to gufc. They hardly thought that whoever came third in the lynch was likely to be lynched.

And you're barking up the wrong tree there Mick.

GET UP OFF THE COUCH, GUFC

I know and Stoogie came second in that lynch and he was good according to gufc. They hardly thought that whoever came third in the lynch was likely to be lynched.

And you're barking up the wrong tree there Mick.

The voting was all over the shop early days so could have been panicked use We'd have to read back and see who looked likely.

Well its fecking someone, and they went for me 1st day so Im addled trying to work out who :D

NB: Timetable for tomorrow

Munch - 10am

Lynch - 2pm

Munch - 6pm

Lynch & Rancor Munch - 10pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

WerewolfGM wrote: »

Munch - 10am

Lynch - 2pm

Munch - 6pm

F*ck. I have a meeting tomorrow from 10. Scheduled til 1 but will probably have to do a lunch after :(

Munch - 10am

Lynch - 2pm

Munch - 6pm

So we know rancor will be alive in 2 turns interesting :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

Ye dont want to know

Well i guess the majority of ye do.

Both rebel soldiers

gufc21 wrote: »
    Well i guess the majority of ye do.

Both rebel soldiers

You're taking the p1ss. :mad:

So we know rancor will be alive in 2 turns interesting :p

It is not meant to imply the life or death of the Rancor. He could be dead already, or killed in any of the preceding kills (munches or lynches). It's to indicate merely that it's the time scheduled for a Rancor kill.

It is not meant to apply the life or death of the Rancor. He could be dead already, or killed in any of the preceding kills (munches or lynches). It's to indicate merely that it's the time scheduled for a Rancor kill.

Sorry it was just a joke :o

Sorry it was just a joke :o

Bugger, you quoted my post after I'd corrected "apply" to "imply". Now everybody can see my mistake :P

crosstownk wrote: »
    You're taking the p1ss. :mad:

No cross im not.

• Advertisement

It is not meant to imply the life or death of the Rancor. He could be dead already, or killed in any of the preceding kills (munches or lynches). It's to indicate merely that it's the time scheduled for a Rancor kill.

But implies exactly that the Rancor is alive. It killed just now and unless gufc is acting the c u next tuesday, the Rancor is alive and well.

Advertisement