Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

So grumpy lied to us? WTF was that all about then?

Uriel. was Greedo.
    Maximus Alexander was a Rebel Soldier.
    raze_them_all_ was C-3P0
    Sullivlo was Jabba the hutt
    Jayop was Han Solo
    mahamageehad was a Rebel Soldier
    Pawwed Rig was a Rebel Soldier.
    partyjungle was Luke Skywalker
    The_Valeyard was Yoda
    Y0ssar1an22 was a Rebel Soldier
    Dobman88 was a Rebel Soldier.
    Digital Solitude was Boba Fett.
    Stoogie was a rebel soldier
    Tigger was indeed our obi
    Grumpy was Ortugg
    Dottie rebel soldier
    Molly rebel soldier
    MsFD rebel soldier

Correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

gufc21 wrote: »
    No cross im not.

Well then things don't look good. Two villagers in one night and another in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

crosstownk wrote: »
    But implies exactly that the Rancor is alive. It killed just now and unless gufc is acting the c u next tuesday, the Rancor is alive and well.

Well tbf if i was bad i wouldnt be acting the **** id be playing ye for a fool. Which is what 4 of ye are doing very well.

Strawberry, cross, cj and im gona br awkward and guess mick or trit are my favs from whos left

Is the village lost if we (which I do GUFC is on the level)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

So there are 6 villagers left?
    4/5 Sith? And 1 Rancor?

If 5 Sith left (including apprentice here), after the munch in the morning the likelihood is Sith win?

Well tbf if i was bad i wouldnt be acting the **** id be playing ye for a fool. Which is what 4 of ye are doing very well.

Strawberry, cross, cj and im gona br awkward and guess mick or trit are my favs from whos left

Ah you like me? Thanks! :P

I'm not going to be on tomorrow. But my vote at this stage will be for either Xara or Strawbs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

crosstownk wrote: »
    But implies exactly that the Rancor is alive. It killed just now and unless gufc is acting the c u next tuesday, the Rancor is alive and well.

It only implies that the Rancor was alive at 10pm this evening.

Actually no it cant be mick because chewie is alive and no one else has come out to claim it. So unless pj attacked someone else it cant be mick.

And i don't really really believe its trit either.

Chagan and cdaly for the extra badie and sk...

• Advertisement

Before or after the munch? :P

Something niggled me with molly all day. She was so believable. I just couldnt understand why lumpy would give sith the game

cee_jay wrote: »
    So there are 6 villagers left?
    4/5 Sith? And 1 Rancor?

If 5 Sith left (including apprentice here), after the munch in the morning the likelihood is Sith win?

Is it like this? in simplest terms we either have 6 baddies and 5 goodies or 5 baddies and 6 goodies

Night guys. Eagerly awaiting the lambasting i am fairly due in the deadroom

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Why 4 gufc, you havent any sith dead in your lists so far and youre micks alibi to be chewie? Why dont the sith have 5 then?

tritium wrote: »
    Why 4 gufc, you havent any sith dead in your lists so far and youre micks alibi to be chewie? Why dont the sith have 5 then?

Im sooo sorry trit.... 5 yes there may be 5 of them

Im sooo sorry trit.... 5 yes there may be 5 of them

Sorry if this was snarky... ive been of my face on painkillers last couple of days, they're all gone now

Is it like this? in simplest terms we either have 6 baddies and 5 goodies or 5 baddies and 6 goodies

I need my spreadsheet:( but I may have calculated that wring.
    If Sith have 5 wolves, then we would have 5 Villagers (6 original villager roles left). In which case the Sith would have won by now? Is that right?
    And Rancor too.

So... that means Sith are at 4 wolves? And we have 6 villagers? So none of the villagers/roles left in the game have been turned.

I think?

If Sith have 5 wolves, then we would have 5 Villagers (6 original villager roles left). In which case the Sith would have won by now? Is that right?
    And Rancor too.

So... that means Sith are at 4 wolves? And we have 6 villagers? So none of the villagers/roles left in the game have been turned.

I think?

No the village can have lost but the SK has to last to then end to win so once he is in play, the game is still running.

Im trying to work out if GUFC is on the level have the village already lost but its beyond me, just so many permatations still like, if wolfs munch SK or we lynch the admiral or sk kills the admiral its a mind **** tbh

No the village can have lost but the SK has to last to then end to win so once he is in play, the game is still running.

Im trying to work out if GUFC is on the level have the village already lost but its beyond me, just so many permatations still like, if wolfs munch SK or we lynch the admiral or sk kills the admiral its a mind **** tbh

Ah ****e. Just copped the wolves need to kill sk now. If apprentice is alive then then they know im not sk so wont munch me. Will be stuck here till the end :(

• Advertisement

This might sound a bit wolfy but bear with me if GUFC is on the level and we have 0% chance of winning the game as a village

Then our only hope of winning would be if GUFC was lying so it'd be logical to lynch him.

But thats only if we cant win someone want to work it out?

This might sound a bit wolfy but bear with me if GUFC is on the level and we have 0% chance of winning the game as a village

Then our only hope of winning would be if GUFC was lying so it'd be logical to lynch him.

Agreed. Im not. Ye are going to have to stick it out till the sk dies or kills the sith.

Ok i think we can still win so scratch what I said above but it'd mean the apprentice being dead and us killing the admiral last

Ah ****e. Just copped the wolves need to kill sk now. If apprentice is alive then then they know im not sk so wont munch me. Will be stuck here till the end :(

Hahaha beautifully engineered. How do tou keep a semi seer alive without suspicion, you make sure theres another credible target. You guys have made Patty your bitch, well played

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

And Rancor too.

I think?

Is it possible MrsFlushDraw was the apprentice? That would leave the wolves on 4 but we'd still think they're 5.

The SK is still around so it'd 6 v 4 v 1?

tritium wrote: »
    Hahaha beautifully engineered. How do tou keep a semi seer alive without suspicion, you make sure theres another credible target. You guys have made Patty your bitch, well played

Trit i absolutely beg you to lynch me tomorrow.

I reckon ceejay (i think) was right. Any sith can convey the messages of the semi seer. How are the real numbers now? Apprentice was chewie and is gone, that leaves 4 of you. But that makes ortug sith or telling the truth. If hes hutt and honest that leaves 3 and confirms gufc as a wolf. And theres only one wolf the sith would ever choose to throw under a bus isnt there?

Nicely done mick, youve led the sith well

Trit i absolutely beg you to lynch me tomorrow.

I nearly would tbh the village has to be perfect from here on in if your on the level and some wierd combination of wolfs munching the sk or him taking the admiral out and us lynching hijm before his next munch.

This is waaaaaaaaaaay too complicated for me

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'll be honest, in spite of my constant misgivings of you...I can't say what you proposed hadn't crossed my mind...

It strikes me we don't have a huge amount of options. We can...

1. Continue with the original plans (which seems to be Xara's head being next on the block).
    2. Start hitting the lower level posters in case wolves are staying quiet.
    3. Roll the dice on a gamble and throw the rule books out the window; seriously consider if we can trust GUFC (whose been driving our last few kills) and off him.

I'm not advocating massively towards 3, BUT a lot of our theories right now go on trusting he is who he says he is, and that the seers didn't actually get picked off very early, leaving him to claim to be one without anyone to challenge him. Or he was turned and is feeding us misinformation.

Still, I know thats really a hail mary at this point, and one we'd have no clue if it worked until the game ended :/

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    NB: Timetable for tomorrow

Munch - 10am

Lynch - 2pm

Munch - 6pm

Lynch & Rancor Munch - 10pm

Sorry munch in the morning. If Sith take out Rancor is it game over?
    If they take out a villager, then we lynch Rancor, game over? Etc?
    I'm guessing no matter what combo it will all be finished by 10pm tomorrow?

Advertisement