Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

cee_jay wrote: »
    Sorry munch in the morning. If Sith take out Rancor is it game over?
    If they take out a villager, then we lynch Rancor, game over? Etc?
    I'm guessing no matter what combo it will all be finished by 10pm tomorrow?

The game ends when it ends is all CJ, this is just the timetable when it doesnt mods cant tell us anything past that

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

tritium wrote: »
    I reckon ceejay (i think) was right. Any sith can convey the messages of the semi seer. How are the real numbers now? Apprentice was chewie and is gone, that leaves 4 of you. But that makes ortug sith or telling the truth. If hes hutt and honest that leaves 3 and confirms gufc as a wolf. And theres only one wolf the sith would ever choose to throw under a bus isnt there?

Nicely done mick, youve led the sith well

By all means lynch me. Chewie is not dead. No reason he couldnt have been turned and mick as sidious took on the chewie role knowing that if luke attacked he would survive gaining villager points.

But then sk would have killed mick instead of flush surely as he knows who chewie is.

lm nearly 100% on cross being bad he is good at hiding when me and tiggs are about, after that take your picks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Sorry munch in the morning. If Sith take out Rancor is it game over?
    If they take out a villager, then we lynch Rancor, game over? Etc?
    I'm guessing no matter what combo it will all be finished by 10pm tomorrow?

It depends on whether the are 5 or 4(?) Sith left. If 5 and they munch rancor is game over if 4 then there's all to play for.
    How have they only 4 if we just lost two rebels?

Lord TSC wrote: »
    I'll be honest, in spite of my constant misgivings of you...I can't say what you proposed hadn't crossed my mind...

It strikes me we don't have a huge amount of options. We can...

1. Continue with the original plans (which seems to be Xara's head being next on the block).
    2. Start hitting the lower level posters in case wolves are staying quiet.
    3. Roll the dice on a gamble and throw the rule books out the window; seriously consider if we can trust GUFC (whose been driving our last few kills) and off him.

I'm not advocating massively towards 3, BUT a lot of our theories right now go on trusting he is who he says he is, and that the seers didn't actually get picked off very early, leaving him to claim to be one without anyone to challenge him. Or he was turned and is feeding us misinformation.

Still, I know thats really a hail mary at this point, and one we'd have no clue if it worked until the game ended :/

I havent driven any of your last kills. I wanted to vote for xara, ye decided on taking out the wolf (wasn't to know at the time that lumpy had thrown lot in with sith).

And i did say i believed molly but was too late tbh to do anything about it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

gufc21 wrote: »
    Trit i absolutely beg you to lynch me tomorrow.

No admiral, i wont be voting for that. Your buddy on the other hand, who has gone from best mates with the priest to nominating you for a lynch, i wouldn't mind stringing him up tomorrow

In fact it was mick who split the vote on xara to pull us onto dottie ensuring lumpy's demise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

So 11 left. According to gufc that means that there are at worst 5 villagers, 5 wolves and an sk.

If wolves munch sk tomorrow they would win. So if after the munch it's not over either the person was a villager or gufc is lying. If they get a villager then it's 4v5v1.

We would then need to get a wolf (not piett) for 4v4v1.

They would need to get a villager 3v4v1.

Lynch a wolf and sk kills wolf (hopefully piett): 3v2v1

Munch - we would at this point need the wolves to munch the sk for 3v2.

Lynch a wolf 3v1

Munch a villager 2v1

Lynch Piett if not killed. 2v0

So not all is lost but we need a lot of luck to win. Is the above correct?

Oh. If apprentice died they show as light to the priest. Never mind.

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Oh. If apprentice died they show as light to the priest. Never mind.

This is what would give us more leeway than the above scenario I posted but we've no way of knowing this to be the case.

• Advertisement

tritium wrote: »
    No admiral, i wont be voting for that. Your buddy on the other hand, who has gone from best mates with the priest to nominating you for a lynch, i wouldn't mind stringing him up tomorrow

To be fair to mick, he makes a point. If im lying and ye lynch me ye get a wolf.

The only reason im not sold on mick being a wolf is that sk would have killed him by now, knowing who chewie was. In saying that its easier to kill the known wolf in the final 3 than it is to kill the unknown.

In fact it was mick who split the vote on xara to pull us onto dottie ensuring lumpy's demise.

well that was actually good for the village your sounding a little rattled for a man who was giving up a little while ago
    Trit i absolutely beg you to lynch me tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Can anyone post the list of players remaining please?

Id love to know how many STFU or WTF mick I have in the deadroom ill go with over 7 :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Id love to know how many STFU or WTF mick I have in the deadroom ill go with over 7 :o

I'd love to see Molly's first post aimed at grumpy!

Left alive

tritium (Leia?)
    gufc21 (priest?)
    Strawberry Milkshake
    Chagan
    crosstownk
    Barney92
    cee_jay
    Lord TSC
    MicksJaguar (chewie?)
    cdaly_
    Xaracatz

HA

Barney
    Trit
    Xara
    Ceejay
    Lord
    Cross
    GUFC
    CHAN
    C DALY
    STARW
    Mick

I think

well that was actually good for the village your sounding a little rattled for a man who was giving up a little while ago

I gave up rattled lad. Not easy getting all the bad news, particularly when i blame myself for the defeat encouraging luke to hit you.

In saying that, a few people have made some costly mistakes

I gave up rattled lad. Not easy getting all the bad news, particularly when i blame myself for the defeat encouraging luke to hit you.

In saying that, a few people have made some costly mistakes

Ah Ive made loads and loads and loads

The annoying thing is me you and trit would all be confirmed Villas if there was no force yolky

Next live WW Molly and Dottie via Grump and Uriel

Or maye that should be WWE

• Advertisement

Ah Ive made loads and loads and loads

The annoying thing is me you and trit would all be confirmed Villas if there was no force yolky

Yeah the only way tri would show as evil would be if they aren't actually Leia and they are pretending to be. Long shot but if anyone is actually Leia now would be the time to come out.

Other than that gufc would only show as evil if they are evil and if that's the case we wouldn't have anyone to tell us that. You'd show as evil if you aren't actually chewie but that is unlikely.

cdaly, why did you vote for Strawberry? They weren't in your the last FFA you posted and two of those people were alive?

Ok I think we need to make up our mind on gufc if he is good or bad.

2 ways to play it from there

If he is good we have 3 roled claimed villagers on thread with no counter claims,

tritium (Leia?)
    gufc21 (priest?)
    MicksJaguar (chewie?)

we can hope the converted is dead or someone other then us 3 and we have a little village team

Or we go with he is lying we lynch and just go all out

Dunno. Was just how is been developing. I wasn't happy with grumpy's 'confession'and strawberry had been in my mind previously. I knew Molly was going anyhow so it didn't really matter who I voted.

Off to bed now to hide...

Ok...whatever about anything else.

Chewie and leia are not dead. This much i guarantee. I prob wont be muched now as ye are discussing lynching me. But i guaranteeneither chewie nor leia are dead.

Is the notion that chewie was turned and mick took on his role as sidious, knowing luke would confirm it by attacking him, farcical? I don't know. Mrs f could have been the apprentice for all i know tbh

Ok I think we need to make up our mind on gufc if he is good or bad.

2 ways to play it from there

If he is good we have 3 roled claimed villagers on thread with no counter claims,

tritium (Leia?)
    gufc21 (priest?)
    MicksJaguar (chewie?)

we can hope the converted is dead or someone other then us 3 and we have a little village team

Or we go with he is lying we lynch and just go all out

In my view, because of our slim chance of victory we should play it as if you are all good. The fact that you are each all sort of accusing each other makes me feel like at the very least you aren't all on the same team. If I was going to guess I'd say at least two of you are good with the remaining being evil. However, I wouldn't be able to decide between you all and am more comfortable voting elsewhere which is why I think we do vote you three on to team village and see what we can do.

Ok...whatever about anything else.

Chewie and leia are not dead. This much i guarantee. I prob wont be muched now as ye are discussing lynching me. But i guaranteeneither chewie nor leia are dead.

Is the notion that chewie was turned and mick took on his role as sidious, knowing luke would confirm it by attacking him, farcical? I don't know. Mrs f could have been the apprentice for all i know tbh

Once you are on the level we have 2 confirmed villas, you and either me or Trit we are pretty certain I can only be sidous as I was attacked by Luke so Ive a way lower % of being bad then anyone else here atm from a random pick.

On re re re reflection im quite happy to go with the 3 of us on the level.

Tigger did come out as OBI and was killed by the Huth and not the Sith

Barney92 wrote: »
    In my view, because of our slim chance of victory we should play it as if you are all good. The fact that you are each all sort of accusing each other makes me feel like at the very least you aren't all on the same team. If I was going to guess I'd say at least two of you are good with the remaining being evil. However, I wouldn't be able to decide between you all and am more comfortable voting elsewhere which is why I think we do vote you three on to team village and see what we can do.

If GUFC is good then at least 2 of us are good I know that much, people have me as bad but can only be Darth Sidious so thats way less likely then the 4 bad people anyone left can be.

Ok as a village I think we should vote GUFC good or bad and take our fate from there we have been all over the place voting so we might as well die oraginsied :D

If GUFC is good then at least 2 of us are good I know that much, people have me as bad but can only be Darth Sidious so thats way less likely then the 4 bad people anyone left can be.

Ok as a village I think we should vote GUFC good or bad and take our fate from there we have been all over the place voting so we might as well die oraginsied :D

To be honest gufc is the one of the three of you I'd like to vote for least. At the very least he's providing info about the dead, which is at least partially accurate.

• Advertisement

Barney92 wrote: »
    So 11 left. According to gufc that means that there are at worst 5 villagers, 5 wolves and an sk.

If wolves munch sk tomorrow they would win. So if after the munch it's not over either the person was a villager or gufc is lying. If they get a villager then it's 4v5v1.

We would then need to get a wolf (not piett) for 4v4v1.

Munch - we would at this point need the wolves to munch the sk for 3v2.

Lynch a wolf 3v1

Munch a villager 2v1

Lynch Piett if not killed. 2v0

So not all is lost but we need a lot of luck to win. Is the above correct?

Upon reflection we could also have

Munch - villager for 2v2v1.

Lynch a wolf 2v1v1

Munch the sk 2v1

Lynch wolf. 2v0

So we can only lynch piett at the end, although chances of that happening at our rate is less than dottie ever picking uriel to be her apprentice again. But one can live in hope.

Advertisement