Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    They were coming for Pawwed Rig, he had no option but to run or die. He made it to the exit but was tackled to the ground as his first step to freedom was made. The rebel soldiers all circled around him, one drew their blaster rifle and aimed it at his head, He closed his eyes and accepted his fate as the sound of death had echoed.......

Pawwed Rig opened his eyes to see Leia aiming a blaster pistol between his eyes, her shot in the air – a warning that she was having this kill.

Pawwed Rig was killed by Princess Leia.

Pawwed Rig (7) – Tritium, Stoogie, Dottie_lottie, Chagan, Mollyb60, Barney92, tigger
    Stoogie (4) – Digital Solitude, MrsFlushdraw, Strawberry milkshake, cdaly_
    Xaracatz (3) – Gufc21, Cee_jay, grumpylumpy
    y0ssar1an22 (3) – Xaracatz, crosstownk, partyjungle
    Tigger (2) – dobman88, Lord tsc
    Lord TSC (1) – y0ssar1an22
    Barney92 (1) – pawwed rig
    tritium (1) – MicksJaguar
    dottie_lottie (1) – The_Valeyard
    Tigger wrote: »
    Voting is over
    And so am I
    Mick is a wolf
    And he should die
    Novacain
    For the slow
    Mick
    Is on all the drugs I mean roles
    It's the do something school of thought
    It's military strategy 101
    It's why Luke should be picking off baddies
    Priest should come out when the priest thinks it's ok
    But I do think the chances of them getting lynched tonight are high all thinks considered
    gufc21 wrote: »
    Luke take your top 5 targets and go through them one by one. Otherwise you could be dead in the morning. Leia obviously came out for a reason.
    There's a lot of bodies now the priests could be gone. We could be taking a hiding here. Leia came out cause luke is in danger, what if he's eaten tomorrow and doesnt get a shot off?
    Ya luke. Mick would be my starting point most definitely. Even if its just one you want to do
    Unless it's a bluff
    I want Mick dead but he's so obvious I'd worry he's earth sideous
    He taunted me saying I could
    Not be more wrong about him being a stormer
    We should just lynch him I think
    My reasoning for this is i think mick could be the admiral. He came out today claiming to be chewbacca hoping to be lynched so sith would get 2 votes. Transparent as anything.

If i get nothing else right in this game that is full of posts i think i have that at least. Luke take mj down :D
    We are assuming there is still a priest...
    Is it not really likely that luke will get himself killed if he attempts duel. Mick claimed he was chewie when he was drunk at 5am
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Luke Skywalker was convinced he had one of the dark side cornered as he glared into their eyes, he reached for his lightsaber and......

partyjungle is dead.

here is the sequence again

Ok looking back again at the above GUFC downplays a priest being alive so Luke attacks someone ie me

GUFC took 40 mins ish to tell us grumpys story and took 17 tonight I know people have real world stuff but feck if your the priest arfe you not checking your phone.

Grumpy so we know was the last hutt (no kill today) and gufc didnt get munched as the fecking priest.

I'll go hail mary on GUFC being converted priest and throw crosss into the bad zone.

Ye know it all now if the sith munch GUFC tonight and he will tell ye all the o trigger/dottie story. how they munched Dottie as trigger is god

Right thats me GUFC to kill as a village it makes sense now and its pretty much our only hope.

Barney looks dodgy to me too.

Barney, Cross, Gufc and another chance we could win

I do ramble but the questions we must repeat tomoro

Why did the sith let GUFC live? (baddies always kill the priest)
    Why did GUFC downplay a priest being a live to encourage Luke to attack someone not turned. (Most likely if turned themself if your were last priest you'd be staying stum)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

The more you talk the more my stupid theory makes sense to me. Why wouldn't I suggest that luke kill you? Sk attacks chewie, within the hour someone is turned and you then come out with a cock in bull story of being chewie.... playing dumb the whole way through, "luke attacked me???"

Then your **** with tigger confusing everyone to high order. I don't want to believe your sidious but it does make sense in a weird way. No worries though. The sith will kill me in the morning and ye will know then i was accurate with my reports. Hopefully that will allow ye to put something a bit more credible together than what the ****e im spouting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I do ramble but the questions we must repeat tomoro

Why did the sith let GUFC live? (baddies always kill the priest)
    Why did GUFC downplay a priest being a live to encourage Luke to attack someone not turned. (Most likely if turned themself if your were last priest you'd be staying stum)

They'd let gufc live for precisely this reason. Assuming gufc is good, they could choose between dottie and gufc. Dottie is probably more dangerous immediately due to having tigger with her. So get rid of her and then you have the bonus of creating doubt about gufc.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Barney92 wrote: »
    They'd let gufc live for precisely this reason. Assuming gufc is good, they could choose between dottie and gufc. Dottie is probably more dangerous immediately due to having tigger with her. So get rid of her and then you have the bonus of creating doubt about gufc.

But then why does mick go from being sure a priest will save him to now wanting to chuck him under a bus. Without too much opposition from that priest it has to be said.

Ok, i figure we've lost and the wolves have a near lock at this point. I think the admiral is gufc and he and mick would love to lynch him. Im going to ask/ suggest something different since as barney pointed out at least one of us three appears to be bad.

For today can we race mick and myself.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I havent driven any of your last kills. I wanted to vote for xara, ye decided on taking out the wolf (wasn't to know at the time that lumpy had thrown lot in with sith).

And i did say i believed molly but was too late tbh to do anything about it.

You have driven kills in terms of...

As an example, our suspicions of Xara are based on Valeyard as a seer seemingly believing Xara was a baddie. Our belief Valeyard was a seer is based on you saying he was.

Now, if you are lying (if; bare with me here), then a few theories fall apart. Any theory that starts with " we believe this because gufc says so-and-so was the..." Would be compromised.

Not saying I am fully on board with that theory yet, but it is a possibility.

Right now, I am leaning towards voting either Mick or gufc but will have to see who gets got this morning....

By all means lynch me. Chewie is not dead. No reason he couldnt have been turned and mick as sidious took on the chewie role knowing that if luke attacked he would survive gaining villager points.

But then sk would have killed mick instead of flush surely as he knows who chewie is.

You clever lot. It toom me ages to figure this out. Patty needs to hide and theres not many villagers left to hide amongst. Usually sacrificing piett is reasonably dumb for the sith since theres no net gain. But if youre looking for someone and want to thin the herd thats a different matter. Piett goes and you either get Patty or the list of candidates thins dramatically. So patty has to role hunt for piett. And patty made the same mistake i did and assumed vader had shown himself instead of just giving another Sith the information

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

You know... I think you lot are all mad and have caused so much confusion that I am unable to keep up.
    As I am stuck in a meeting today with minimal access, I am gonna wait to see what happens with munch. However, at this stage, there are so many wild and wonderful theories flying around, I am just going to go with my gut and vote strawbs. I think.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

One rebel got up extra early, she wasn't waiting around to get slaughtered like the rest, straight to the ship hangar she ran and took off in the last remaining ship. She passed the first moon to salvation but a patrol squadron of Sith ships awaited her. The fireworks could be seen from the rebel base.

Cee_jay was killed by the Sith

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The lynch form is now open.

The sk still lives.

. I duno bout mick but i do agree one of the 3 of us could be dodge.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

CJ was someone I had pegged as suspicious but had ultimately turned towards probably good :/

For me, it's Mick, Xara or gufc, as I outlined yesterday. Just no clue which of the three to hit. :/

tritium wrote: »
    You clever lot. It toom me ages to figure this out. Patty needs to hide and theres not many villagers left to hide amongst. Usually sacrificing piett is reasonably dumb for the sith since theres no net gain. But if youre looking for someone and want to thin the herd thats a different matter. Piett goes and you either get Patty or the list of candidates thins dramatically. So patty has to role hunt for piett. And patty made the same mistake i did and assumed vader had shown himself instead of just giving another Sith the information

Cool theory bra. One of us is peitt, now lesve us till the end

Stating the obvious here but this one needs to be nailed on right? Not only that but it can't be the sk.

Maybe list your top 2 suspicions for today and we can figure it from there

I was race strawberry and xara

Why are you still alive gufc? Since you outed yourself, you have gone backwards and forwards with who we should vote for and when we reach concensus, you change to someone else last minute.

All that we have to show for it is dead rebels.

Why are you still alive gufc? Since you outed yourself, you have gone backwards and forwards with who we should vote for and when we reach concensus, you change to someone else last minute.

All that we have to show for it is dead rebels.

He alive because hes a sith

Specifically hes piett

So leave him alive and lynch Mick instead

Mick is also sith

Or race me and mick if you're not sure

• Advertisement

I am alive so the sith can gang up on me and have me lynched.

He alive because hes a sith

Specifically hes piett

So leave him alive and lynch Mick instead

Mick is also sith

Or race me and mick if you're not sure

Id rather vote you than mick tbh.

Id rather vote you than mick tbh.

Great we have a race so.

I already have your Sith vote in the bag

I assume i also have micks sith vote

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

I'm in work until 3pm so won't be here for the lynch. Gonna stick a vote in now and try to duck out at some stage before the deadline.

I'm going with Mick. If Trit is pushing himself to be in a race he's either a villager taking a risk or the Admiral. Neither scenario is good for us.

With all the theories and counter-theories, I'm going with something straightforward. I can't see us sorting this mess out either way.

Great we have a race so.

I already have your Sith vote in the bag

I assume i also have micks sith vote

Trit your like the cat who got the cream. Your wrong btw. Your so wrong. You think youv saved the village but your trying to put two villagers up for a race. How soft can you be?

Gufc and Mick have created so much confusion but I have stated so many times that Mick is good. Mick being bad and chewie doesn't add up.

Gotta go with gufc unless someone has a better idea.

Chagan wrote: »
    I'm in work until 3pm so won't be here for the lynch. Gonna stick a vote in now and try to duck out at some stage before the deadline.

I'm going with Mick. If Trit is pushing himself to be in a race he's either a villager taking a risk or the Admiral. Neither scenario is good for us.

With all the theories and counter-theories, I'm going with something straightforward. I can't see us sorting this mess out either way.

Hes not the admiral. He has claimed leia and seen as no one has countered, if he was turned, he has to be the apprentice

I dont think either of them are bad. Trit i dont think you were turned. If you vote mick then the sith have parity and its a case of the sk. Your theory is 90% wrong. I obviously cant guarantee mick.

To the rest if the village, look at the people who stay quiet and the come forward to add to a theory or agree with something to explain their vote

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I honestly don't know what to think anymore. I'm puzzled as to why Trit is putting himself forward for a race especially if is Leia. There's no Leia in gufc's dead list - and I'm assuming that the list is true but I really don't know.

Mick is Chewie and I'm still happy with that - at least I think I am.

I'm about as clueless for this vote as I was or the first lynch.

• Advertisement

The silence in here is deafening.

Advertisement