Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,453 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Personally, really don't know what way to vote. Its Mick, Xara or gufc, but I really don't know which to pick :/

Which sucks, cause I imagine the good team is going to be hurt big time by that indecision....

I also worry we've got people alive who aren't talking, so it's hard to get what the consensus is.

We all should be talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

I don't know what's going on. I believed trit's Leia earlier and gufc seemed genuine but the Mick/gufc sith priest and sidious plot is also believable.

Mick surviving Luke earlier means he can only be Sidious (assuming bad) so he's the safer lynch of the pair.

As for others, I've been suss of Strawberry for being so quiet and I'm not sure of crosstownk. Other than that, I've no clue...

cdaly_ wrote: »
    I don't know what's going on. I believed trit's Leia earlier and gufc seemed genuine but the Mick/gufc sith priest and sidious plot is also believable.

Mick surviving Luke earlier means he can only be Sidious (assuming bad) so he's the safer lynch of the pair.

As for others, I've been suss of Strawberry for being so quiet and I'm not sure of crosstownk. Other than that, I've no clue...

Yeah, have to admit, leaning that way too.

• Advertisement

I've put my vote in for Mick. If there's any change in group thought between now and the deadline, I'll change. But I've been open about thinking Mick is evil for a while now, so think its time to finish that off....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

I always believed gufc was who he said he was. I was suspicious of Micks for ages. I had changed my mind a bit, but there's too much chaos in here - as usual. I still am suspicious of Barney though - although I think he is the SK.

I will go with Micks.

So people think i can only be Darth sid 1/10, random pick of anyone one else 5/10 good choice village

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

I'd have left all three of them alive to cast doubt so I'm happy not voting for trit, gufc or mick but I fear we've lost at this stage if the wolf team are as good as they should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

The rebels now stranded on the base with no ships left to escape needed to work together to remove the spies within their ranks before it was too late. But who could they trust? Apparently not this one rebel who they cut to pieces with a blue lightsaber that was found one of the rebel’s rooms.

MicksJaguar was lynched.

Deleted User (7) – Chagan, Tritium, cdaly_, Lord TSC, Xaracatz, Strawberry milkshake, crosstownk
    Chagan (1) – Barney92
    Xaracatz (1) – Gufc21
    Gufc21 (1) – MicksJaguar

• Advertisement

Games not over. Mick must have been a baddie.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,055 ✭✭✭Guffy

The **** mick?

Well I fear that really is it for the village now. I hope not but that could be our last chance up in smoke. Gufc, will you do the honours?

Nope, if the sk is still in then nick could be a villager and we'd keep on playing. Sure we could in theory get to a position where there are no villagers in the village I think.

gufc21 wrote: »
    The **** mick?

What's the story gufc?

Whats the point according to the great trit over there im admiral pitt so any info i give is lies anyway. Go follow leia to yer demise.

Mj was chewie

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I think gufc faints at the sight of blood.

Give him a minute to recover.

Whats the point according to the great trit over there im admiral pitt so any info i give is lies anyway. Go follow leia to yer demise.

Well there are some who don't think you're piett. At least one anyway.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Well there are some who don't think you're piett. At least one anyway.

^^^^^

Mick was chewie

• Advertisement

Mj was chewie

So mick was good? Because if turned pj would've killed him? Is that right?

Barney92 wrote: »
    So mick was good? Because if turned pj would've killed him? Is that right?

Exactly

Exactly

Ah jeez, well let's hope that one of the people who died was turned and showed as good.

It doesnt matter. None of the villagers have a handle on this game at all, personally every day is a new 4 suspects for me. Probably the worst village performance. Take nothing away from the sith.

Congrats to the sith team, stellar performance. I know ye still have to find sk but numbers should count in your favour here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Ah feck

I just don't know anymore.

I really cant reconcile the numbers of votes with where we think we are

tritium wrote: »
    Ah feck

Ah no you do know.... im the sith priest, im lying to you. You have to lynch me next. Ye actually only have 1 sith and 1 sk left

• Registered Users Posts: 7,441 ✭✭✭tritium

Im confused with ortug

Either
    1. He was the last hutt but lied to us
    2. He was a sith who deflected us by claiming hutt and the hutt were already slaughtered
    3. He was a hutt and told the truth

Anything ive missed?

Ah feck

Why not? All five/four wolves could afford to lump together to lynch a goodie and then play the numbers game with the sk. I'm still going with you're good and the other four lie in those who voted for mick.

Im confused with ortug

Either
    1. He was the last hutt but lied to us
    2. He was a sith who deflected us by claiming hutt and the hutt were already slaughtered
    3. He was a hutt and told the truth

Anything ive missed?

But for him not to be the hutt then who died leaving their only one munch the next turn? So either he or gufc lied to us.

• Advertisement

Could the hutt have missed their kill on purpose?

Advertisement