Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf 7 - Star Wars - The Wolves Strike Back - GAME OVER - Wolves win

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

gufc21 wrote: »
    Ah no you do know.... im the sith priest, im lying to you. You have to lynch me next. Ye actually only have 1 sith and 1 sk left

Not helpful

Totally confused

Anyone else's head melting?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,093 ✭✭✭Guffy

tritium wrote: »
    Not helpful

As opposed racing two people who were supposed good. Why did you put yourself in the race trit?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Im confused with ortug

Either
    1. He was the last hutt but lied to us
    2. He was a sith who deflected us by claiming hutt and the hutt were already slaughtered
    3. He was a hutt and told the truth

Anything ive missed?

Number 3 basically means gufc is bad and lied that Dottie was a good guy :/

I mean, it's not a great theory, but it strikes me (from the perspective of a n00b to all this) we're ****ed if what gufc has been telling us is true. And it's not that we have much reason to believe he's been lying, but as I see it....

A. gufc is genuine, and we've played a horrid game.
    B. gufc is lying, and we don't know where we stand.

What time was the next munching?

As opposed racing two people who were supposed good. Why did you put yourself in the race trit?

You know why? Ive explained my take on things. Why were you begging for a lynch yesterday? Why did mick want to put the player who cleared him up for a lynch? Why would a player confess and still mislead us even though their team was dead?

• Advertisement

I could be way off here but hear me out.

Is it possible the priest was turned into the apprentice. But, to keep the priest in play they are not the one giving the result?

Instead it's gufc who is actually the admiral and has been trying his bestest to get killed and award the siths 2 kills. And all the while the real priest is sitting pretty in the back room relaying the results?

Is it possible the priest was turned into the apprentice. But, to keep the priest in play they are not the one giving the result?

Instead it's gufc who is actually the admiral and has been trying his bestest to get killed and award the siths 2 kills. And all the while the real priest is sitting pretty in the back room relaying the results?

Lol

Sk theres your first wolf

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

It's entirely possible, and it's how it should be played if you turn the priest. However, I feel this is an attempt to get rid of gufc now that micks is gone. If you can get the village to do it it's bonus because you've a free munch at the sk.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Number 3 basically means gufc is bad and lied that Dottie was a good guy :/

I mean, it's not a great theory, but it strikes me (from the perspective of a n00b to all this) we're ****ed if what gufc has been telling us is true. And it's not that we have much reason to believe he's been lying, but as I see it....

A. gufc is genuine, and we've played a horrid game.
    B. gufc is lying, and we don't know where we stand.

What time was the next munching?

Second wolf

Second wolf

100% not. :/
    Just trying to figure out all angles about how we proceed. I, frankly, don't have a clue what way to go now....

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    100% not. :/
    Just trying to figure out all angles about how we proceed. I, frankly, don't have a clue what way to go now....

Fair enough. Strwaberry is definitely a sith

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

*strolls around the almost deserted base wearing a self-satisfied smirk. Spots something lying in a corner. "Ooh, a light saber!".
    *click -- Bzzzt! click -- Bzzzt! WOMMMMM! WOMMMM!
    "Darth Maul's light saber, pretty red colour. Thanks grumpy".

*Doffs Admiral's hat and chucks it in a corner and wanders off in search of Strawberry Milkshake...

cdaly_ wrote: »
    *strolls around the almost deserted base wearing a self-satisfied smirk. Spots something lying in a corner. "Ooh, a light saber!".

*Doffs Admiral's hat and chucks it in a corner and wanders off in search of Strawberry Milkshake...

What?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

cdaly_ wrote: »

WTF??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

*Xara finds Admiral's hat kicked under a table. "I was looking for that everywhere!"

Strips off unwieldy Stormtrooper armour, nicks Darth Sidious's light saber and goes hunting for Barney.

Barney92 wrote: »
    What?

The wolves are showing themselves. They must know they have the sk. From xara's post its you

*Goes to huddle under his bed*

Well played wolves

The wolves are showing themselves. They must know they have the sk. From xara's post its you

Ugh, it was only a matter of time I suppose. Sorry gufc.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

*Comes upon fellow Sith gleefully chasing down rebels. "Keep one for me!*"
    Sets off in pursuit of Lord TSC

*Rasp...

• Advertisement

So shoukdnwe call it a wrap gm

What I'm learning here is I was ****ing dreadful at this game....

So shoukdnwe call it a wrap gm

No, I want this played out to the bitter end.

Cause id really like to forget about this game quickly .......:)

Soz to, in order if when i offended them, jaylop, mick, paw, mick (again), gufc

I'm gone gracefully into the night before but I shan't be doing it this time.

I've*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Mods - can you take Mick's gun out of the locker and shoot me with it, please?

Beware Chagan, xara and cdaly. I've set some traps in my lair. If I go you are all going down with me.

Why don't the rest of you come out to play? I'll take you all on at once.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Xaracatz

Barney92 wrote: »
    Beware Chagan, xara and cdaly. I've set some traps in my lair. If I go you are all going down with me.

I eat traps for breakfast - sometimes there's cheese in them.

Advertisement