Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deftones - Vicar St

Options
  • 12-01-2017 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭

looking for sitting seats, cant find any on Ticketmaster

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Try toutless

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

bummer, ok thanks anyways

• Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭Prezatch

Does anyone know who the support act is?

Also, if you have seating tickets in Vicar St, is it possible to just walk in and stay in the standing area?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭Passenger

Prezatch wrote: »

Also, if you have seating tickets in Vicar St, is it possible to just walk in and stay in the standing area?

Open to correction but almost certain that you can walk down to the standing area during the gig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Not holding out for anything special tbh as gig sold out, playing mid sized venues in UK but tickets cheaper and they got AFI who aren't scheduled for anything so it's nonsense they won't add them but giving value just isn't the done thing here certainly when they aren't required to sell tickets.

It's an Aiken gig and a quick check appears a number of the gigs they've put on there seemed to have no support...Joe Bonamassa 2 dates,Dinosaur Jr,Goodspeed You! Black Emperor etc. but can't confirm as attended none of these.

I've put away any thoughts of support and conclude I've been overcharged as long as Deftones give us good shows and decent set times I'll survive I'm sure :)

Not holding out for anything special tbh as gig sold out, playing mid sized venues in UK but tickets cheaper and they got AFI who aren't scheduled for anything so it's nonsense they won't add them but giving value just isn't the done thing here certainly when they aren't required to sell tickets.

Aye, probably wishful thinking to be expecting a high-profile support.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭hellyeah

Nodferatu wrote: »
    looking for sitting seats, cant find any on Ticketmaster

Have a look over on Metal Ireland if still looking for tickets. Always people
    trying to shift tickets in the for sale forum for face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

From my experience it's really easy to get into standing without a standing ticket, they don't seem to check at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Skyharbor announced as support act for both nights.

Anyone familiar with them?

• Advertisement

lc180 wrote: »
    Skyharbor announced as support act for both nights.

Anyone familiar with them?

Just gave them a gander there. Bitta Prog, should be a decent enough support.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sybot

Hi guys, looking for 2 tickets for this gig, seated or standing, any help much appreciated, cash waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Mrs_agreeable

Have a got a spare ticket for this if anyone needs one.

Advertisement