Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

License renewal question

Options
  • 12-01-2017 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi - I had an A3 license, I did not race at all last year when I go to renew this year my only options are either LC or A4 - Is that right ? Just thought I'd check before renewing

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭CramCycle

You should have gotten an A3 license but unless you want the A3 license you can just leave it, if you want the A3 you may have to ring up and self upgrade and tell t hem you should have been A3 from the off

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭dragratchet

no, ive had the exact same issue. am a3, raced a3 all season, still a3 and yet the license renewal panels only offers me a4 lc also. sent in a query via the portal: no response, left two messages for someone to respond via the phone line: no response. every year its a crucifixion dealing with that poxy website.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭harringtonp

sent in a query via the portal: no response, left two messages for someone to respond via the phone line: no response. every year its a crucifixion dealing with that poxy website.

That sounds about right. Every sporting institution is initially set up to serve its members but soon becomes self serving. The odd one will be responsive due to an extraordinarily conscientious employee or manager who prioritizes customer service.

Having said that its partly the time of year. The hit rate usually gets a bit higher as the year goes on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭wav1

grading@cyclingireland.ie might get you somewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭drops

Cheers for the responses lads

• Advertisement
Advertisement