Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crinone side effects during 2WW a head wreck

Options
  • 12-01-2017 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm currently 8dp5 day transfer of FET and the past few days am driven demented by my symptoms but I'm aware that progesterone mimics early pg symptoms so desperately trying not to read into them but am sooo uncomfortable. The worst side effect for me is the discomfort down below. Not crampy as such but very uncomfortable to walk and a sense of pressure or pull there. Have spoken to the IVF nurse as I was worried about possible UTI but after answering her q's she doesn't think so. I do need to pee more often but I m also drinking lots. My test date is next Monday.

Has anyone had similar experience with crinone gel? It's been getting worse the past 2-3 days. Maybe from progressive build up - I'm taking it 12 days now, 9 days twice daily. Thanks.

Advertisement