Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Vuelta 2017 - General chat

Options
13»

Comments

Is Dylan Teuns an option for BMC now? He's had some run of late even attacked over the top of the final ascent on Sunday in Norway while wearing the leaders jersey even though he didn't need to.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,054 ✭✭✭✭neris

velo.2010 wrote: »
    Have you seen Super Mario lately???

yes I watched GCN the week before last and saw to much :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,255 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

Is Dylan Teuns an option for BMC now? He's had some run of late even attacked over the top of the final ascent on Sunday in Norway while wearing the leaders jersey even though he didn't need to.

He is not at the Vuelta .bet he is now tired ...possibly a contender in a future GT

Nicolas Roche wil be their best GC rider at this Vuelta and Dennis for TTs and some stages .... TJ will blow hot and cold but could also win a stage as could De Marchi & Caruso

It is possible BMC come away with a few stages

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Ah well Sammy Sanchez won't be winning it anyway the little ****

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Team time trial start times have been announced for Stage 1 of the Tour de France Vuelta a Espana in Nimes

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/2017-vuelta-a-espana-stage-1-team-time-trial-start-times/

4 minute intervals between the teams with Trek-Segafredo starting last.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,518 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Are BMC down a rider now or can they sub in?

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

odyssey06 wrote: »
    Are BMC down a rider now or can they sub in?

They've subbed in 23-year old Belgian Loic Vliegen who'll be making his GT debut.

rumours on the interweb that the 2018 start is going to be in Malaga

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,338 ✭✭✭Lusk_Doyle

MPFGLB wrote: »
    He is not at the Vuelta .bet he is now tired ...possibly a contender in a future GT

Nicolas Roche wil be their best GC rider at this Vuelta and Dennis for TTs and some stages .... TJ will blow hot and cold but could also win a stage as could De Marchi & Caruso

It is possible BMC come away with a few stages

Ah come on, surely THIS is TJ's GT! Imagine being Roche and told you were on domestique duty again for him!

Who did they get to replace Sanchez in the end? I'd have put money on a tired Teuns vs a fresh TJ anyday.

I know it's too early to say for sure but I think Tom Dumoulin was wrong not to have a go here. To me a grand tour victory and a second in the same year trumps a rainbow jersey won in one day.

Who did they get to replace Sanchez in the end? I'd have put money on a tired Teuns vs a fresh TJ anyday.

I know it's too early to say for sure but I think Tom Dumoulin was wrong not to have a go here. To me a grand tour victory and a second in the same year trumps a rainbow jersey won in one day.

Why do you keep bringing up Teuns ?

Not only is he tired he has not had GT exposure/experience .....so much different one week race than GTs ...its possible to excel at one week races but not GT which are all about recovery....I imagine he could be good at GTs but not yet

MPFGLB wrote: »
    Why do you keep bringing up Teuns ?

Not only is he tired he has not had GT exposure/experience .....so much different one week race than GTs ...its possible to excel at one week races but not GT which are all about recovery....I imagine he could be good at GTs but not yet

Whereas TJ...oh wait!

The captain America national champs jersey that Larry Warbasse from AquaBlue wears has to be THE best looking jersey in the pro peleton this year.

Lusk_Doyle wrote: »
    The captain America national champs jersey that Larry Warbasse from AquaBlue wears has to be THE best looking jersey in the pro peleton this year.

It certainly has the most raz mataz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Aqua Blue's bus was burned down in an arson attack over night

godtabh wrote: »
    Aqua Blue's bus was burned down in an arson attack over night

What the fuq.

https://twitter.com/AquaBlueSport/status/903155176206368768

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,833 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

That's bizarre.

• Advertisement
Advertisement