Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Icloud pain in the ****

Options
  • 13-01-2017 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭

Ok here goes

Got new iphone 7

Added : eircom_sucks@icloud.com as my icloud account

Receiving emails through it , great perfect

Then added : sucks_eircom@icloud.com as its am email address i used to use , receiving emails great perfect

Then it keeps popping up to put my password into the second email sucks_eircom@icloud to add icloud account

Wtf

I dont want it as my icloud address , just as an email nothing more

How do i solve this issue plz

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

If you added the account via Mail settings > Accounts > Add account it should work. If so, both email accounts should be visible in Mail.app. However, it sounds to me like you might have logged out of your old Apple ID for iCloud while setting the second one up. Either that or it’s just having trouble connecting and keeps asking for the password.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

If you added the account via Mail settings > Accounts > Add account it should work. If so, both email accounts should be visible in Mail.app. However, it sounds to me like you might have logged out of your old Apple ID for iCloud while setting the second one up. Either that or it’s just having trouble connecting and keeps asking for the password.

Cheers for that

But i hadn't logged out , both accounts end in ( icloud.com ) and seems to want to add second account as actual icloud on the phone

Advertisement