Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lower Dargle Road

• 13-01-2017 9:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,528 ✭✭✭✭

Saw a sign last night at the Egan Centre that the Lower Dargle Road is to be closed from January 23 to March 16.

I have searched everywhere but cannot find any information on this. Wicklow Council website is awful and not updated.

I don’t think a such a long road closure is anything to do with the flood defence project as the majority of that work in the area is now complete.

The road itself is an awful state, poor surface and speed ramps all damaged with sections missing. I cycle it every morning to get to the DART and have had several punctures from those bloody damaged ramps so I hope the road is being closed for major resurfacing works and maybe get rid of those ramps altogether as they don’t really achieve anything.

Does anybody know what is happening?

Comments

Advertisement