Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pricing difference between ordering and email

Options
  • 13-01-2017 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭

Hi, 
    I have signed up to eir broadband fibre and it's being installed today, the guy that sold it to me (at the door) said (and left in writing) promo price of €40 per month and then €90 per month

However the email you sent me says €40 promo and €97 per month.

I sent a question through your website just before christmas day and have had no response from you (aside form auto generated emails)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ancuncha wrote: »
    Hi, 
    I have signed up to eir broadband fibre and it's being installed today, the guy that sold it to me (at the door) said (and left in writing) promo price of €40 per month and then €90 per month

However the email you sent me says €40 promo and €97 per month.

I sent a question through your website just before christmas day and have had no response from you (aside form auto generated emails)
    Hi ancuncha,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I'm sorry to hear this, can you PM me your name & account number & I'll look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement