Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair not displaying flights at flight selection screen

Options
  • 13-01-2017 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

I'm running Windows 7 and have disabled virus protection.
    Using Firefox 50.1 or Chrome, I cannot get the Ryanair website to display flight details at the flight selection screen.
    I've tried deleting cookies and restarting firefox. No good.

Also, the Ryanair site persistently remembers my previous flight search even after deleting cookies.

Can anyone help, its driving me mad?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭kyeev

sugarman wrote: »
    Looks like to me, Ryanair slightly changed their website lately where you have to press continue in the top right corner to see flight details after you select your dates. Is that your issue?

Also, its remembering it because you need to delete your cache not cookies.

Nope, the <continue> is greyed out and still no flights displayed.
    I've no addons enabled either.

Clearing history/cache/cookies stopped it remembering my search, but problem still persists. I though that might have fixed it...

It doesn't seem to matter.
    I've tried multiple departures/destination airports.
    Results in the same blanked out date/flight selection page.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,398 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Are you using any ad blockers or anything of that nature?

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Also test it on IE browser, could be a browser addon like mentioned above causing the site to misbehave

Nick

No add blockers or any addons enabled.
    Tried safe mode too.

In fairness I'm getting the same thing in Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer.

So I can only guess it's some kind of Windows 7 or network firewall setting?
    But what? because nobody else around me is having the same problem on Ryanair.
    I don't have a personal firewall running either.
    I'm stumped...

• Advertisement

Are you using a Laptop?

Can you connect your machine to someone else's broadband to see what happens?

If you could it would narrow it down a little.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Its a work PC, so everybody is wired to the LAN...

kyeev wrote: »
    Its a work PC, so everybody is wired to the LAN...

Maybe your IT people have some restrictions in place?

Is it working on your colleagues machines?

Just got somebody to try it on their computer.
    Blank as well.

Must be an inadvertant network problem/restriction because we should be able to access ryanair fully.

Just got somebody to try it on their computer.
    Blank as well.

Must be an inadvertant network problem/restriction because we should be able to access ryanair fully.

When you say "we should be able to access ryanair fully" are you suggesting that your company are OK with that? If yes? get on to your internal IT guy's to sort it for you.

• Advertisement

Yeah, we travel with work on occasion, so should be able to book flights.

I've contacted IT support.
    Will be interesting to see what they say...

Yeah, we travel with work on occasion, so should be able to book flights.

I've contacted IT support.
    Will be interesting to see what they say...

Let us know how it goes.

Advertisement