Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Drumshanbo

Options
  • 13-01-2017 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hello all, I am new to this site so please forgive me if these questions have been asked before.
    My husband, myself and our 6 year old son are hoping to move to Drumshanbo later this year.
    We are hoping to rent for about 6-12 to give us time to look around and eventually buy somewhere.
    My questions are about Drumshanbo and surrounding towns/villages.
    I am wondering what the schools are like? Primary schools I mean, about your child not being Christened? My husband and myself were christened but are not practising so we decided to wait and allow our son to decide his own faith...so to speak!
    Can anyone advise whether this would be an issue with the local schools and any other information on the town (jobs, things to do, community etc.) Would be greatly appreciated also.
    Thanks for taking the time to read (and reply if you choose to do so)

Advertisement