Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

business line down now for over a week

Options
  • 13-01-2017 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

my business line is down now fo over a week. i loged a fault last monday and called on yesterday (was a nightmare to try and actally get speaing to some one rather han a coputer...) the person dealing wth the call ave me the usuall line that they take my call very seriously, it is in line for an engineer to look at... i am a small business that has two employees and missing an important phone call could make or break my business and i think having to waith this long is not acceptable

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

duffysfarm wrote: »
    my business line is down now fo over a week. i loged a fault last monday and called on yesterday (was a nightmare to try and actally get speaing to some one rather han a coputer...) the person dealing wth the call ave me the usuall line that they take my call very seriously, it is in line for an engineer to look at... i am a small business that has two employees and missing an important phone call could make or break my business and i think having to waith this long is not acceptable
    Hi  duffysfarm,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear a fault has affected your service. Have you diverted your calls to a mobile to ensure you don't miss any important calls?
    Can you PM me your name & account number & I will check the status of the fault.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

just an update on this. I had been pm'ing an eir representative on boards here who seemd nice but got no where with them. Basically my buiness phone line has been down now for almost a month. I logged numerours fault reports and the eir rep here was looking into it also. Seemingly an eir engineer had called out to fix the problem but couldnt get access so didnt fix it. they never told me they were coming or tried to ring my mobile when they came out and i happend to be out of the office on the day in question. I only found this out when i called eir direct yesterday. The eir rep here was unable to tell me this and it appears that they have given up. Very dissapointing service and my phone still isnt working!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

just an update on this. I had been pm'ing an eir representative on boards here who seemd nice but got no where with them. Basically my buiness phone line has been down now for almost a month. I logged numerours fault reports and the eir rep here was looking into it also. Seemingly an eir engineer had called out to fix the problem but couldnt get access so didnt fix it. they never told me they were coming or tried to ring my mobile when they came out and i happend to be out of the office on the day in question. I only found this out when i called eir direct yesterday. The eir rep here was unable to tell me this and it appears that they have given up. Very dissapointing service and my phone still isnt working!
    Hi  duffysfarm,

I have visibility of this information however you never responded to the PM I sent you. I can see the technician was out today and replaced cables and has now cleared this fault.

Is your service restored?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement