Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freesat installer in Limerick city area

Options
  • 13-01-2017 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi all

apologies if this has been asked before; Can anyone recommend a Freesat satellite installer in the Limerick city area? I have a system that is no longer working and the guy who did it for me originally is gone.

Thanks in advance
    C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,685 ✭✭✭✭banie01

There's a user on here called Steveon, who is Limerick based and whom I can vouch for the quality of his work.
    Drop him a PM and I'm sure he will sort you out or a least point you in the right direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,779 ✭✭✭Comhrá

banie01 wrote: »
    There's a user on here called Steveon, who is Limerick based and whom I can vouch for the quality of his work.
    Drop him a PM and I'm sure he will sort you out or a least point you in the right direction.

+1 for Steveon. Got him for a job once. Quality work & reasonable cost.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭Hooked

tippman1 wrote: »
    +1 for Steveon. Got him for a job once. Quality work & reasonable cost.

I wonder is it the same Steve as these lads. Know them personally. Top lads

https://m.facebook.com/hitvsatellite/

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Dracula!

Yes it's the same Steve. I had them out with me in Croom running a few extra cables for my home network. Outstanding tidy job reasonable price. Recommend 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Hooked wrote: »
    I wonder is it the same Steve as these lads. Know them personally. Top lads

https://m.facebook.com/hitvsatellite/

Yup that is indeed me too....without plugin myself...

• Advertisement
Advertisement