Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would my premium go to?

Options
  • 13-01-2017 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi. My sister had a small accident last year (1500 claimed) (AIG customer) and she lost her NCB. Her premium rocketed this year because of it. It got me thinking, do I have NCB protection with Liberty and if I don't, how much would my premium go up to if I had a claim. Does it make a difference how much a claim is etc? I have had insurance with you for 11 years, but tbh, have never considered it at all, just have it because its a legal requirement. But it just got me thinking. I tried your online chat, but nobody has been responding.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi Revolver Ireland, if you PM me your policy number and your phone number I can have a look into this for you. Thanks Lisa

Advertisement