Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Shed (Terrace House) - Recommendations Dublin

Options
  • 13-01-2017 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I did some searching, but couldnt find something all that recent.

In spring or summer i'll be looking to replace the current shed (a tiny block shed, about 3foot wide internally) with a new shed - likely timber as steel seems outta our budget. Looking for something c. 6ft x 8ft or thereabouts. We live in a terraced house, so it'll have to come through the house.

I had thought about extending the existing shed, but it would be a lot of work, and having just rennovated the house, i think that broke my enthusiasm. So, can anyone recommend a decent shed provider? Good quality, decent price etc. I'm happy to put it together myself, and will have a decent base from the old shed.

I have looked online at a place in kilkenny (www.gardenshedsforless.ie) who look to have decent options for good prices.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Comments

Advertisement