Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place to buy wiiu?

• 13-01-2017 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭

Where's the best (cheapest) place to buy a Wiiu? I want to get one to play Zelda. Don't care about any other games on the Wiiu so don't want to spend too much.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Where's the best (cheapest) place to buy a Wiiu? I want to get one to play Zelda. Don't care about any other games on the Wiiu so don't want to spend too much.

Amazon or eBay you'd pick one up cheap enough. Adverts sellers seem to be expensive enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭fugyvuhgvhbjb

Thanks for the reply. I had a look on amazon and ebay but I think it's too expensive considering its a trash console apart from Zelda. It seems be selling for about 300 Euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Littlewoods have Xenoblade Chronicles X bundle for €285 if you want to buy new. Think they have Mario Kart bundle for a tenner more too.

Thanks for the reply but I think I'll leave it altogether. Can't justify paying nearly €300 just to play Zelda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

... considering its a trash console apart from Zelda.

Wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭sinnerboy0

Thanks for the reply but I think I'll leave it altogether. Can't justify paying nearly €300 just to play Zelda.

Second hand ones may become really cheap in the future after the switch comes out. I bought a Wii with several games and a bunch of accessories for €20 a couple of years ago.

sinnerboy0 wrote: »
    Second hand ones may become really cheap in the future after the switch comes out. I bought a Wii with several games and a bunch of accessories for €20 a couple of years ago.
    Cheers I might consider doing that so.

Advertisement