Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Composting in Dublin City

Options
  • 13-01-2017 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm going to be moving to an apartment in the city centre soon and thankfully it has a balcony so I'm more than happy to compost all my organic waste, my problem is what to do with it once it's full, is there anywhere that will take in compost in the city centre?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Anna.ie wrote: »
    I'm going to be moving to an apartment in the city centre soon and thankfully it has a balcony so I'm more than happy to compost all my organic waste, my problem is what to do with it once it's full, is there anywhere that will take in compost in the city centre?

You may find that the management company of your apartment block will not approve of this. There are usually rules about what can and cannot go on a balcony

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Rules and regulations aside, this place would probably receive it.

http://mulch.ie/

I don't know how you'll move it from the balcony though ... also it's not in the city centre, it's in Coolock, I doubt you'll find a place in the city centre.

Advertisement