Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online banking for mortgage account

Options
  • 13-01-2017 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am a BOI mortgage customer and looking to get our account set up so we can view it online, can you please tell me if this is possible and if so how do we go about setting it up?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Sono, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can add a BOI Mortgage account to view online using 365Online. Just choose the option for 'Manage accounts' then 'Add your account or policy'. You'll see a drop down box and you'll just need to choose the appropriate account type. Once, you've sent this request your account will be visible to view within 5 working days. For more info on adding accounts please see here.

If you experience any difficulty with this just call our Mortgage team on 016113333 and a rep will be happy to assist you with this. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Sono

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I don't actually bank with BOI but have mortgage with yourselves. Any idea how I set this up from scratch? Thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Sono wrote: »
    Hi Elaine,

Thanks for getting back to me.

I don't actually bank with BOI but have mortgage with yourselves. Any idea how I set this up from scratch? Thanks again
    Hi Sono, 

Thanks for your reply. 

It is not possible to view your mortgage online if you are not registered for 365 Online, should this change in the future we will certainly let you know. If you would like to enquire about your Mortgage please call our Mortgages team on 01-611 3333. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement