Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does my tattoo clash with my piercing?

Options
  • 13-01-2017 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 44

I have my upper ear pierced on my left ear. I recently got an ankle tattot of a rose on my left ankle. Do you think i should have got the ankle tattoo on my right? Will it look off balance to have two things on my left?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Throw up a picture to give us an idea ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 darkcharm17

8db3b6bba1bdd2dae5694cfd48af1720.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Get it where you want it, job done!

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Atari Jaguar

Well.. like OP you've already gotten the tattoo, you can peel it off and move it. I don't think that's something to worry about anyway, like I've got 6 tattoos on left arm and only 3 on the right, with 4 piercings on the right and 3 on the left, I can't say I ever thought about them clashing.. you have the tattoo on the left and so long as you're happy with the tattoo I wouldn't worry about placement.

Frankly if it bothered you that much the much easier thing to do surely is have your ear pierced again on the opposite side?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

I think you're being silly.

(Sorry if that sounds simplistic. However, taking into account the question you just asked, perhaps a simplistic reply might be most apt.)

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I have my upper ear pierced on my left ear. I recently got an ankle tattot of a rose on my left ankle. Do you think i should have got the ankle tattoo on my right? Will it look off balance to have two things on my left?
    I'm at a loss here. How does having something on your foot "off balance" something on your head?

Have you thought about getting a sleeve or your entire leg done?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Get a tattoo on your right wrist, job done

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Advbrd

Do you find yourself walking in circles?

hahahah

• Advertisement

Yes i thought about this, i will feel more balanced. Maby on my opposite rib cage.

Yes i thought about this, i will feel more balanced. Maby on my opposite rib cage.

You still seem to think that you can just move the tattoo with very little effort, have you gotten the tattoo? I really hope not because you don't seem to have a clue what you actually want tbh.

You misunderstood. I am going to get something new on my ribcage, not move the tattoo.

You misunderstood. I am going to get something new on my ribcage, not move the tattoo.

Yeah, but you seem to be making this decision based solely on the fact you feel "unbalanced"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I feel unhinged... the thoughts on the left side of my brain conflict with the thoughts on the right side of my brain... should I get a tattoo?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Second Toughest in_the Freshers

Something small on the nape of your neck should sort you out

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

77c.jpg

haha reading it back i can see how its funny #smallgirlproblems

Advertisement