Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tweekscycles

Options
  • 13-01-2017 8:53pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever order off these guys? I've been waiting over 2 weeks for something to be delivered.E-mailed them today and they said items can take up to 20 working days :eek: Anyone here have similar experience with them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,332 ✭✭✭secman

Sounds like their dispatch needs tweaking .......gets coat and hastily leaves :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭Unknown Soldier

colm18 wrote: »
    Anyone ever order off these guys? I've been waiting over 2 weeks for something to be delivered.E-mailed them today and they said items can take up to 20 working days :eek: Anyone here have similar experience with them?

Have had a few bits off them, but delivered to my Nordie address. No issues tbh.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 2,150 ✭✭✭wanderer 22

Turns out the jacket I was waiting on has been lost without trace. Which is ironic as it's hi-viz.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Alek

I've been waiting over 2 weeks for something to be delivered.

Maybe their full name is Twoweekscycles?

I'll get me coat.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

Had a few small bit off them before with no issues.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

smacl wrote: »
    Had a few small bit off them before with no issues.

Only ordered from them last week and got it as quick as things closer to home. Ordered a backpack today from them too. They responded to a query within 30 minutes.

Planet X whom, I have a love/hate thing with replied to a query about something very particular they had on sale about 2 weeks after I asked, and after it had sold out.

I know you all need closure on this - jacket finally arrived :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

I know you all nee closure on this - jacket finally arrived :cool:

Surprised a fairweather fellow like you needs a jacket ;-p

Surprised a fairweather fellow like you needs a jacket ;-p

Gather round and I'll tell you a tale of the featherbeds one dark winter morning ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,477 ✭✭✭rollingscone

Gather round and I'll tell you a tale of the featherbeds one dark winter morning ;)

Pull up a pew and I'll tell you the tale of 5 novice cyclists also in the Featherbeds that same morning ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement