Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Political bias ban

Options
  • 13-01-2017 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭

I want this removed from my record. I don't care if it's for one day. The Mod is letting his political bias make his decisions.

Dear BalcombeSt4,

You have been banned from After Hours for one day for personal abuse.

This site is for civil discussion and so we don't allow discussion to descend into name calling and petty abuse.

Please see the Boards.ie FAQ for more details.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Boom_Bap

Moderator Note

p=102260322
    Attack the post not the poster. You've had a yellow and a red card already so this time it's a one day ban.

Your post: Quote:

I was called a "F***ing hypocrite" and I responded by caliing the poster who called me one a fing joke. No action was taken against the other poster even tho he started the name calling.

Section 31 was gone in 1994.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I'll have a look at this for you.

Can you confirm you followed the steps above? I.e you contacted the mod first to discuss.

Hi there, do you want to proceed with this?

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭BalcombeSt4

Nah. it's alright, the person who banned me said it wont matter, him & the user seem to be mates.

Just remember people collusion is not an illusion. Be clever out there.

Here's the back & fourth response we had.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fratton Fred View Post
    did they kill a childrens tv presenter as well?

****ing hypocrite.

My response
    They killed a anti-Irish racist who put bounties on there head.

****ing hypocrite yourself leaving out the parts that suit you. Your ****ing amnesia kicking in is it.

So because the UDA & UVF didn't kill a member of the British upper classes that makes the 100's of working class people they did kill alright is it? Your a ****ing joke.

I wouldn't have reacted the way I did if I was not talked to the way I was in the first place.

Can you confirm if you are still disputing this or not, it isn't clear from your post.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Thread closed after no response. If you want to continue the challenge here please PM the admin team over the next day or two.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement