Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

sryanbruen wrote: »
    I added you ages ago and sent you a message saying who I am yet we never played or you never replied to me :rolleyes:.

Really sorry about that - Just had a look through my messages and I genuinely can't find that message :confused:. Maybe they expire after a while

I haven't been on any COD game in months anyway. Only turned on the xbox last week for the first time in a while to play the new South Park game

What's your gamertag?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

x43r0 wrote: »
    Really sorry about that - Just had a look through my messages and I genuinely can't find that message :confused:. Maybe they expire after a while

I haven't been on any COD game in months anyway. Only turned on the xbox last week for the first time in a while to play the new South Park game

What's your gamertag?

Swaginator457 and fair enough.

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Swaginator457 and fair enough.

Just added there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

*cough* I dont suppose anyone made the switch to PS4 like myself after the heady days of Xbox 360 on this forum? *cough* :pac:

*cough* I dont suppose anyone made the switch to PS4 like myself after the heady days of Xbox 360 on this forum? *cough* :pac:

Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

:pac::pac:

• Advertisement

I've always been an Xbox guy time and time again.

I guess I'll go play some BO2 if there's anybody playing it :pac: as my WW2 still has not arrived.

• Registered Users Posts: 821 ✭✭✭Techniques07

So what's the verdict on this from people playing it? I hated the double jumping wall running bs from the last couple of years and would rank BO2 just above COD4 as my favourite year yet. How does the multiplayer compare to those older games vs the new ones? I really don't want to spunk away another €60 on a COD I won't play after a couple of days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,748 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

So what's the verdict on this from people playing it? I hated the double jumping wall running bs from the last couple of years and would rank BO2 just above COD4 as my favourite year yet. How does the multiplayer compare to those older games vs the new ones? I really don't want to spunk away another €60 on a COD I won't play after a couple of days.

save your money.

i'll say this
    MOHAA and WAW were better WW2 games.
    COD4 was a better multiplayer game.

it's not awful but it's not particularly great either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

It's back to the old school. Still have some lads hopping, but very grounded, solid and hard enough at times.

Servers giving me jip at the moment though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭Johann.

The headquarters is cool. I like it. Simple addition.

Having played a few games on TD, it's good. Very good. Reminds me of the older versions. Christmas' gone by, spending hours upon hours rocking backwards and forth in the gaming chair.

If you've avoided CoD like myself in the last few years, this is the one you need to get. It's gone back to basics.

Ok my WW2 has finally arrived. It's going to take all night to install :rolleyes:.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

It's back to the old school. Still have some lads hopping, but very grounded, solid and hard enough at times.

Servers giving me jip at the moment though.

Same here. Taking ages to find a game getting 5 potential games and never joins one. Got into a Dom match eventually and everyone in lobby was 2 bar.

Checked my internet and getting 60/18 and <10ms ping on Speedtest and same speeds using speed of.me but ping is 22 to London so shouldn’t be my connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,996 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Picking it up later and hope to be on this eve

• Registered Users Posts: 2,154 ✭✭✭opinionated3

Lads and lassies....I pre-ordered the game in Smyth's. I picked it up today and later received a text message from them with a dlc code (I'm assuming for carentan map). When I go to the ps store it keeps coming up that it is invalid or previously used. What can I do? I'd love to have the map....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Anyone online now and wanna join up? Bear in mind i no longer have a mic now that I'm old and broke it.

Minidazzler is my gamertag on Xbox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

heroics wrote: »
    Same here. Taking ages to find a game getting 5 potential games and never joins one. Got into a Dom match eventually and everyone in lobby was 2 bar.

Checked my internet and getting 60/18 and <10ms ping on Speedtest and same speeds using speed of.me but ping is 22 to London so shouldn’t be my connection.

What platform are ye playing on?

Just warning to lovers of the original Carentan map and Chinatown from COD 4 MW/MWR that Sledgehammer Games changed up the layout in parts of the map. I'm not a fan of the changes from what I've seen. Like why would you change perfection? If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

jayo26 wrote: »
    What platform are ye playing on?

PS4 this is what I’m getting
    Pics were too big to upload. Basically getting 50 potential games found but it’s not joining any. When I do get a game it’s laggy and everyone is on a 2 bar. Last game was better though

Having no issues at all here on the Xbox One.

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

heroics wrote: »
    PS4 this is what I’m getting
    Pics were too big to upload. Basically getting 50 potential games found but it’s not joining any. When I do get a game it’s laggy and everyone is on a 2 bar. Last game was better though

Not noticing any lagging issues, but am getting the 50 potential games and delayed getting in.
    Also end game takes a while to go back to lobby.

Now in squad with my brother and 2 potential games of kill confirmer and war were all thats available couldn't join.

Changed brother to host and he couldn't invite me.

What guns are we all using? I'm ****e at moving on, up through the classes. I get too comfortable using the same ****e :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Johann. wrote: »
    Having no issues at all here on the Xbox One.

Can't get on myself, server error, will try again later

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Johann. wrote: »
    What guns are we all using? I'm ****e at moving on, up through the classes. I get too comfortable using the same ****e :o

Using one of the lmgs think it's the second on the list I'm trying them all. I have the two primary weapons unlocked so have good few options.

• Be great to get into a game
    ****ing joke

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Is your NAT open?

It is and I'm wired too.

We got into Kill Confirmed no probs, then went to War and it took a lot longer than it should to get into a game.

• Error 4128 can suck a fat one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

x43r0 wrote: »
    Will-Smith-Get-Out.gif

:pac::pac:

Sorry X, I genuinely feel awful :pac:

• Advertisement

Keep getting disconnected now. Took me a few minutes to get into a Team Deathmatch, then just cut off.

Advertisement