Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,198 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

awec wrote: »
    I got an epic uniform card in a loot drop, but I don't know how to equip it. Do I have to collect all the cards in a specific section in the quartermaster before I can actually equip the stuff?

When you coming Divisions, select the division card. You can change outfits there.

I reckon the HQ is killing the servers, as they now have 30+ people in a server, something they haven't had before. It's Cool, but it would be great to have an option to turn it off to improve connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

So the last 3 Years of COD have had smoother launches with regards very little server issues, that is because a lot of the boots on the ground fans decided jumping around wasn’t for them. We had these server load issues back in MW2 Blops 1 MW3 and Blops 2 launches.
    It might not seem it now but this is a good sign that so many people have got the game and want to play that the servers are overloaded, it will settle down in the next 2 to 3 days. But I see this as a positive that players are back interested in the Franchise again.
    Before the US launch the game played fine here in Europe and had no probs getting games or host migration issues, different story tonight.
    Anyone online in the morning should see some improvement while the US sleeps.
    Btw it’s great to see so much activity in here it’s been like a ghost town in here for nearly 4 years! Let’s hope the interest keeps up all year round until Blops 4 launches next November!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Ok I did some research and it turns out we're both right.

It's not about been right or wrong really I don't care I usually write what I'm thinking as throwing my suggestions out there and it's same with thinking the servers overload could be the issue.

As the lads after me also said that most of the older titles I used to play all had dodgey launches online.

End of discussion I'm right ;);)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Starting to get the scores up now, loving the greese gun with full metal jacket..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Awful lot of lying prone in doorways and sitting in upstairs rooms

Will remain that way until the majority get more comfortable with the maps. Bloody infuriating though. I've stuck a frag on every class now just chucking them in windows of mid-map buildings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,996 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

x43r0 wrote: »
    Awful lot of lying prone in doorways and sitting in upstairs rooms

Will remain that way until the majority get more comfortable with the maps. Bloody infuriating though. I've stuck a frag on every class now just chucking them in windows of mid-map buildings

Campers gonna camp...

everlast75 wrote: »
    Campers gonna camp...

Yeah but they're not real campers - They're just afraid to explore the map because K/D.... no skill involved

Now, give it a month or so and the real campers will remain

(i.e. me :p)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Is Aachen still jam packed with head glitchers?

Is Aachen still jam packed with head glitchers?

Haven't played that one yet

The one with the trenches is giving me fierce trouble spotting people. Something about the colours of the map blending in with the characters. I'm getting milled out of it before I even see the guy

x43r0 wrote: »
    Haven't played that one yet

The one with the trenches is giving me fierce trouble spotting people. Something about the colours of the map blending in with the characters. I'm getting milled out of it before I even see the guy

Pointe du Hoc? Ye I know how you feel.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,422 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

Too many people worry about their k/d ratio, play the bloody game properly, instead of hiding in corners, the more you play and the bettet you get then your k/d will rise..

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Too many people worry about their k/d ratio, play the bloody game properly, instead of hiding in corners, the more you play and the bettet you get then your k/d will rise..

Exactly, at this point it’s all about ranking up and you don’t lose points for dying

I have probably the worst K/D out of all of you's but I don't give a crap. Here's my average K/D for the past CODs:

BO2 - 0.59 (back in its prime, getting 1 kill was a dream to me haha. I'm trying to rank it up nowadays but I'm most certainly not camping)
    BO3 - 0.78
    IW - 0.86
    MWR - 0.62

WW2 I've only gotten to play one full match thanks to **** servers and my K/D that match was 0.94.

Despite my **** K/Ds (with the exception of BO2), I continue to not care about them and just enjoy the game AS WELL AS PLAYING THE OBJECTIVE I MAY ADD.

I'm just a sitting duck in London ha

I currently have a kdr of 0.54 cause I run around like a headless chicken :D

jayo26 wrote: »
    I'm just a sitting duck in London ha

BZDDWlW.png

Sorry, I just had to.

astradave wrote: »
    I currently have a kdr of 0.54 cause I run around like a headless chicken :D

But I love to run and gun too.. but I’ve learned to run from cover to cover and never run straight out into the middle of the map, were you are a sitting duck for for the campers..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I never worry about K/D ratios I just run and gun I might get 20 kills but I will have died 27 times :D
    Btw if you camp in the corner and kill me 10 times I will find you and I will kill you....Eventually!

That was me in the Black Ops 2 days ^, I've never done it since then yet I still seem to have a **** K/D. Lol.

Love how this thread already has more than half the posts that Infinite Warfare's thread had for its entire life cycle.

• Advertisement

I never worry about K/D ratios I just run and gun I might get 20 kills but I will have died 27 times :D
    Btw if you camp in the corner and kill me 10 times I will find you and I will kill you....Eventually!

C2sEccl.jpg

Gustav cannon appears to be the sniper/snow/longshots map

Love how this thread already has more than half the posts that Infinite Warfare's thread had for its entire life cycle.

I didn’t buy into the ideas of the last 2, I bought AW but didn’t like it at all, loving WW2 atm

Maybe we should get a boards clan thing going..

My ps 4 id is BAZ171075

Feel free to add,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Army_of_One

Btw it’s great to see so much activity in here it’s been like a ghost town in here for nearly 4 years! Let’s hope the interest keeps up all year round until Blops 4 launches next November!

^^this +1000

I've be on boards(on and off) since 2007 and back in the hey day this forum was hopping...sadly I think the forum has matched the downward spiral mirroring the CoD games.

Sryanbruen has managed to keep it ticking over with his regular spammingupdates of Zombie news :P:P:pac::pac:

Don't really care about K/D but normally hovers around 2(after a bit of a speed wobble when the game is released).Mainly play TDM and DOM.

Is there any game modes similar to rush in battlefield? It's one I actually really enjoyed on bf1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

Came across a knife fight button mashing sequence where it wants me to press random keys and move the mouse cursor over to a helmet or something.

2 tries and I quit the game. Doubtful it'll ever be loaded again.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Is there any game modes similar to rush in battlefield? It's one I actually really enjoyed on bf1

Search and destroy would be closest I reckon.. only one life per player though.

Sprint-cancel for reloads doesn't seem to be a thing in this game

I keep finding myself cancelling reloads from muscle memory and then ending up short on ammo in a gun fight :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

ziggyman17 wrote: »
    Maybe we should get a boards clan thing going..

My ps 4 id is BAZ171075

Feel free to add,

Finally a kindred spirit! Will do later pal

Advertisement