Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

x43r0 wrote: »
    Any recommended weapons so far?

I've been getting more joy from the grease gun but only if I stick the silencer on. At this early stage people are flies to **** when it comes to following red dots on the mini map

If I'm feeling more confident though I've enjoyed the Garand and the bolt sniper you unlock early

I can't find the slot for silencers in the ARs - Are they not a thing on ARs this time?

I was having fun earlier with a shotgun and an lmg combo it was lethal in the little French village map going threw the houses.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Then why would you buy it in the first place?

Because I buy it every year. I brought Ghosts back after a month. And because I like to give a game a go before I dismiss It, especially one I've been buying every release since the first.

Also, the class having a silencer as standard. It'll probably turn into people using mostly that division.

Wouldn't it be great if each class had a limit, say, 12 hours of gameplay and then you have to do the same with each division until they're all complete and reset. Would make the matches variable at least!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭limnam

Managed to get a few games in last night, but can't get on at all tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Wont let me connect... again.

This is just ridiculous?

How is this acceptable for such a big, full price title?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

On xbox one.

Cant connext at all last 20 mins.keep getting told in queue then kicked back to main screen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Because I buy it every year. I brought Ghosts back after a month. And because I like to give a game a go before I dismiss It, especially one I've been buying every release since the first.

Also, the class having a silencer as standard. It'll probably turn into people using mostly that division.

Wouldn't it be great if each class had a limit, say, 12 hours of gameplay and then you have to do the same with each division until they're all complete and reset. Would make the matches variable at least!

But going by the title, you would assume that it's just going to be WaW again with more streaks and things to do.

I swear I'm the only one who doesn't like Suppressor lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

I can't connect either and it seems there is nothing on the Activision twitter page either!

• Administrators Posts: 54,063 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Multiplayer is good.

Except for the Gibraltar map which is complete rubbish.

awec wrote: »
    Multiplayer is good.

I may disagree with you but somebody doesn't :cool::

https://twitter.com/NoahJ456/status/926769201448075264

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,383 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Doyler92 wrote: »
    I can't connect either and it seems there is nothing on the Activision twitter page either!

There are updates, not a lot.

https://twitter.com/ATVIAssist

On PS4 I got a few games yesterday afternoon, even experienced bad lag for a few seconds.

Won't be back on for a proper go again until wed or thur, hopefully will be sorted by then.

Great fun once you get on though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

awec wrote: »
    Multiplayer is good.

I like that map although it is horribly one sided :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

I like that map although it is horribly one sided :D

Actually the 3 maps from the beta are my favourite at the moment and that includes Gibraltar!
    Did you all find the little R & R tent in Headquarters where you can play old Activison Atari 2600 games? Kind of cool little bonus feature!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Actually silly the 3 maps from the beta are my favourite at the moment and that includes Gibraltar!
    Did you all find the little R & R tent in Headquarters where you can play old Activison Atari 2600 games? Kind of cool little bonus feature!
    I am thinking back to the beta. I haven't picked up the game yet. I am getting with the Xbox One X on Tuesday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Played a few games of that new mode war today with a full party, most i've enjoyed playing cod in a long time. The game mode doesn't affect your KD at all which was a great idea by the devs, pure objective play throwing yourself at them

Reminds me a lot of Black Ops 1 map Summit. There are a few maps with the same format just different sizes.

Which is strange cause Summit is a fan favorite map in contrast.

Leaks for supply drop weapons and DLC 1 have now been released. That Paris map we saw in beta files, which was also a cut map from the launch game, is going to be a remake of Resistance from MW3 - even though we already got a remake of Resistance in IW.... ok?

Qrqmcf9.jpg

The leaked weapons are Arisaka, Ariasa, Gewehr 43, Sten, Beretta M38, Breda Model 30, Type 5, Enfield revolver, Walther P38 and a Trench Knife melee weapon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,994 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

€65 in Tesco btw.

Brought it home - installing game at 35% - "ready to launch". I launch the game - "update required 9.33GB". Ffs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Army_of_One

Is there a reason there's no AR silencers ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Devilfish698

Anyone else just keep getting error 5? I cant get it to play multiplayer keeps saying error 5 and that the game needs to restart

I jump on for a few games and I get PlayStation network is down for Maintenance FFS!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,994 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

4% away from getting my ass handed to me on multiplayer lol

Aaaaaand the server is down. For the love of...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Providing the servers are working, I'll be on from about 6 this evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

x43r0 wrote: »
    Providing the servers are working, I'll be on from about 6 this evening

I cant get online now. Was online and couldnt join party so restarted game and cant get in now. Error messages logging in and when i get in if i try join a party i get kicked back to dashboard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

I cant get online now. Was online and couldnt join party so restarted game and cant get in now. Error messages

What format? I was on Xbox all morning from 9 till 2.30 or so and it was grand and matchmaking was fine too.. they unpopulated the base again

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭EIREAROEIRE

i cant get on multiplayer either would it be worth changing the vpn to an american one would that work used to do it on the 360 to change netflix to there version or can it even be done on xbox one

i cant get on multiplayer either would it be worth changing the vpn to an american one would that work used to do it on the 360 to change netflix to there version or can it even be done on xbox one

No wouldn’t bother US servers are in a worse state then the EU ones! What platform are you playing on? I restarted the game a couple of times and eventually got into Headquarters and into some games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Just got on there now and straight in first time

Don't know if it's been fixed or not. I may have just gotten lucky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Devilfish698

Just tried it again too and got in now

Advertisement