Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

What’s annoying is randomly getting server kicked at the end of some games meaning you miss the win and bonus, one of my daily challenges a few days ago was to win a game of domination I joined a game and won a hard earned victory with top score and I got kicked the minute the game ended and didn’t get the completion on the daily challenge! I basically rage quit and had to walk away from the console for an hour cursing Activison and Sledgehammer for their crap servers :D

Yep

Also how anyone plays core is beyond me. The ttk is crap. Im laying bullets into people they turn and pop me and i die straight away.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

What’s annoying is randomly getting server kicked at the end of some games meaning you miss the win and bonus, one of my daily challenges a few days ago was to win a game of domination I joined a game and won a hard earned victory with top score and I got kicked the minute the game ended and didn’t get the completion on the daily challenge! I basically rage quit and had to walk away from the console for an hour cursing Activison and Sledgehammer for their crap servers :D

Haven't been on the past 2 days. Not just because of school but also as a result of the servers pissing me off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

sryanbruen wrote: »
    Haven't been on the past 2 days. Not just because of school but also as a result of the servers pissing me off.
    Hopefully it's sorted quickly. As soon as I see people with the stop-go animation in kill-cam's I turn the game off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

The bar must be the most op gun in the game. Nothing else comes close

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Folks I’m sure it’s been posted in this thread but I’m too lazy to search back through. Where is the cheapest place to grab this wether it be online or in a brick and mortar shop. I’ve been to three SuperValu’s and none of them have it. All suggestions appreciated. Thanking you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

CptMackey wrote: »
    The bar must be the most op gun in the game. Nothing else comes close

FG42 is close enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

heroics wrote: »
    FG42 is close enough.

I got a few games late last night and I was running around with the shotguns. The first one seems to be the best but the fire shells suck. They need a buff. Normal shells do a better job.

Must get a game there some night. And get the other fella to buy it. After they sorted the lag it is actually a great game. Enjoyed it last night

CptMackey wrote: »
    I got a few games late last night and I was running around with the shotguns. The first one seems to be the best but the fire shells suck. They need a buff. Normal shells do a better job.

Must get a game there some night. And get the other fella to buy it. After they sorted the lag it is actually a great game. Enjoyed it last night

not around tonight but should be able to get on sat night if your around. Got a couple of games of war in last night and was good craic. I found the toggle action to be the better shotgun. just keep firing. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Well is it the best COD in recent years? Worth buying? I a Battlefield 1 fan here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Well is it the best COD in recent years? Worth buying? I a Battlefield 1 fan here.

I would say coming from Battlefield you would be happy enough especially the War mode, if you played world at war or black ops and liked them think you will like it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭geoffrie1

Anyone play on xbox and usually up for a few games? Add me, gamertag "xiGEoFFRiEix", i'm on most evenings, just prestiged tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 423 ✭✭seiphil

What does everybody think of the maps? They all feel the same really. All very small. Maybe i'm used to Battlefield maps but just not enjoying them so much.

Hope they release more maps for WAR soon. 3 Can get tiresome quickly.

Enjoying the game other than that.

Double XP weekend kicks off now until Monday!
    It’s a shame they are nerfing the BAR and FG42 looks like I wasted the unlock token on the BAR.

Also looks like the patch might have broke the WAR mode everyone is showing up as your enemy including your team mates
    https://twitter.com/stonewalltabor/status/928902734606229504

Double XP weekend kicks off now until Monday!
    It’s a shame they are nerfing the BAR and FG42 looks like I wasted the unlock token on the BAR.

Same here :(

At least they changed espionage

Espionage Basic Training - Reduced painted time from 10 seconds to 6. Made it so only bullet damage paints you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Patch is useless, have had a few disconnects and been stuck on a load screen since it went live.

Was running fine before it this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

heroics wrote: »
    Same here :(

And here :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,992 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

How are people on here uploading their gameplay to YouTube? The oul DVR?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Jesus impossible to run around maps now how have they managed to mess it up after seeming to have fixed issues

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

geoffrie1 wrote: »
    Anyone play on xbox and usually up for a few games? Add me, gamertag "xiGEoFFRiEix", i'm on most evenings, just prestiged tonight :D

Added you there - Will be on over the weekend (Mainly Sat evening)
    seiphil wrote: »
    What does everybody think of the maps? They all feel the same really. All very small. Maybe i'm used to Battlefield maps but just not enjoying them so much.

I agree - disproportionate amount of smaller maps. I want something like Aghan or Wasteland or Hunted to stretch my legs in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,992 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

everlast75 wrote: »
    What about us on a good console ;)

Yup, works on the pro too...:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

seiphil wrote: »

Hope they release more maps for WAR soon. 3 Can get tiresome quickly.

Enjoying the game other than that.

I love small maps, that's why I play COD. I want gameplay to be fast action and quick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Finished work for the weekend. Wonder if i could push a prestige by Monday.
    Challenge accepted.

Its a double xp weekend so 2 prestiges is possible ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Dozyart

2 games in row got kicked to headquarters towards the end of a game,i honestly dont know how after all these years they still manage to balls some things up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Army_of_One

was kinda hoping the latest patch was gonna give players large heads to combat the headglitching:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Devilfish698

Still cant get online. Waste of time being double xp weekend when you cant get online

Advertisement