Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Still cant get online. Waste of time being double xp weekend when you cant get online

What are you playing on?
    I've been on/off all day on PS4.

It's not great but it's mostly playable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Dozyart wrote: »
    2 games in row got kicked to headquarters towards the end of a game,i honestly dont know how after all these years they still manage to balls some things up

Seems to happen to me when i join a friends pre game lobby I play the match and get kicked from server very frustrating

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

Just went online for the first time in a few days, I kept getting the 50 potential matches..... ugh. Could not join any match.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭CptMackey

It's very frustrating tonight. 50 games found but doesn't join any. And when it does I get kicked to hq at the end

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭Devilfish698

Im playing on the ps4. Not even able to get as far as finding matches. Just select play online and then get an error after a few seconds

• Advertisement

Playing some of this tonight on ps4. Getting games ok but after every game I get kicked back to hq.

How hard is it to sort this crap out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭IvoryTower

Lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

KoeranSavage hit master prestige yesterday morning. He went 26+ hours at launch and then 12+ hours a day so one of the better players out there took about 100 hours game time to get there. Seems pretty quick in fairness. I never went to max rank I think, liked to stop around 7

actually watching the stream it occurred to me how few maps there are, 9 is fairly sparse. MW2 had 16 at launch and 26 with DLC. God I loved some of those maps.

That’s rubbish I hit Prestige one last night I haven’t seen any major increase in score since they activated Double or treble xp I think it’s broken. If he is telling the truth it’s going to be a long slog to get to 10th Prestige!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Army_of_One

gimli2112 wrote: »
    9 is fairly sparse.
    yep...of those , only 6 are playable imho. Add that to sh1te/restrictive perk system(I presume they didn't want to bother their holes balancing them) you'd think they'd of sorted out the headglitching.

Still enjoyable enough but won't be buying any DLC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,127 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Had to turn it off. Complete a game orders contracts and when.game ends kicked to headquarters and nothing registers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Not too many problems all day on XBL. Was expecting a trainwreck after reading the latest patch created more problems than solved. Don't recall any other titles having such a dodgy launch.

Xbl fine for me since I got the game last saturday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

The maps are perfect for Domination anyways, have been really enjoying it the weekend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,240 ✭✭✭limnam

What's the head glitching?

Don't think I've seen this

When players hide behind cover and only the top of their head is showing but can still shoot you.

Acquired my first gold camo. Looks decent

What was it the Bar?

Grease gun. Gonna try get them all.
    Thats polished brass :p:pac:

Servers down again :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Simply Red

Servers down again :(
    Yep, this was my first chance to play properly all weekend and I was gonna grind to prestige :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

I got into a couple of games of domination and the game finally felt like it was beginning to click and I did pretty well.

Afterwards some **** about "client disconnected" and I'm back in HQ with no XP for that match :mad:

EDIT: Just seen a video from XclusiveAce explaining that dedicated servers are currently switched off for maintenance so everyone is playing on the listen server setup. There will be lots of network instability and host migrations going on until they get the dedicated servers back up

x43r0 wrote: »
    I got into a couple of games of domination and the game finally felt like it was beginning to click and I did pretty well.

Afterwards some **** about "client disconnected" and I'm back in HQ with no XP for that match :mad:

EDIT: Just seen a video from XclusiveAce explaining that dedicated servers are currently switched off for maintenance so everyone is playing on the listen server setup. There will be lots of network instability and host migrations going on until they get the dedicated servers back up

It is a complete mess. One of the worst launches in a while. I'll give it a week before I trade it in against something else

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

What platform lads? I'm on Xbox and the only thing iv had is I lost my score from one game. No trouble otherwise. Playing online since last Monday most nights.

What platform lads? I'm on Xbox and the only thing iv had is I lost my score from one game. No trouble otherwise. Playing online since last Monday most nights.

Ps4. Acting up since launch for me

Driftor saying what we all think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

CptMackey wrote: »
    Ps4. Acting up since launch for me

That's why ye get map packs early it will take them 30 days to sorth them out :)

Xbox has been pretty good for me too to be honest I only play for a few hours here and there but it's been smooth enough.

• 10 days after launch and still major problems. Not acceptable, but who gives a ****. Activision got the cash!

https://twitter.com/shgames/status/929880586205872128

Latest update rolling out patch today to fix getting server kicked at end of game time will tell if it works

Update seems to be live on PS4 got a message from one of my friends, let’s see what it fixes and more importantly what it breaks :D

Update seems to be live on PS4 got a message from one of my friends, let’s see what it fixes and more importantly what it breaks :D
    oddly enough my first game after update kicked me back to HQ but not since

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Double xp still active? Hopefully its extended.

Still active, probably because they don't know how to turn it off...:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Have to say, been playing since day 2 or 3 and only been kicked to HQ twice. Have come across the "Evaluating 50 matches but not letting you join any of them" malarky a fair bit, but just exit out of matchmaking and go back in and no problem. Few games on Pointe Du Hoc have been laggy, and only that map for some reason, but been stable otherwise.

Also, I like USS Texas.

Advertisement