Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,382 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

MarkY91 wrote: »
    Is the bribe the bottom contract on the orders page? I'm close to getting the gewehr if so. I noticed that it doesn't register every game for me and it registered no games for you. Weird.

No, that's the special order, got the gewehr the other day, working towards the sten now - that's tracking, 41/50 now.

Bribe contract is still 0/25.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

F1ngers wrote: »
    No, that's the special order, got the gewehr the other day, working towards the sten now - that's tracking, 41/50 now.

Bribe contract is still 0/25.

What do you think of the gewehr? I tried it out today and can’t see myself using it tbh. Maybe in hc but seemed like just hitmarkers in core

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

heroics wrote: »
    What do you think of the gewehr? I tried it out today and can’t see myself using it tbh. Maybe in hc but seemed like just hitmarkers in core

Mediocre.

Meh, not worth the effort really.

Where is gun game? My daily winter order is to finish top 3 in gg but I can’t find it in the menu

• Advertisement

Where is gun game? My daily winter order is to finish top 3 in gg but I can’t find it in the menu

Had a look, no sign...
    My bribe is still at 0/25.
    Sent them a tweet, will see what they say.

The sten is a little beast in close combat.

Had a look, no sign...
    My bribe is still at 0/25.
    Sent them a tweet, will see what they say.

The sten is a little beast in close combat.

I stupidly used armoury credits to buy the gewehr. Should have got the sten instead

A friend informs me Gun Game is there now.

Can't see it on PS4.

Can't see it on PS4.

I can’t see it either PS4 as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,948 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

A friend informs me Gun Game is there now.

Sledgehammer can’t even get the basics right put a challenge in on a game mode that isn’t even available yet!
    Had similar issues earlier in the week with collecting 20 Allies tags in Kill Confirmed none of them registered!

• Advertisement

Sledgehammer can’t even get the basics right put a challenge in on a game mode that isn’t even available yet!
    Had similar issues earlier in the week with collecting 20 Allies tags in Kill Confirmed none of them registered!

The assists challenge wasn’t working for me yesterday either

Just played a couple of games of gg there and all it proved was that some of the weapons are just useless and that’s being nice to them

Completed the daily fin top 3 3 times in gg. The. Got kicked with a comms error even though nothing wrong with network and Speedtest on PS4 was 47/8

Now I have no orders and when I go to the bunker to get orders there is just a blank screen. Also get an error trying to retrieve mail

Anyone else having any problems?

Yep back to the auld error code 4128! Seems to be down on PC as well

Yep still down for PS4 and pc. Guess I have to go and sit with the wife :)

https://support.activision.com/onlineservices/detail?eventId=7050&gameTitle=Call_of_Duty%3A_WWII

Ugh, got my third top three finish at time of outage - didn't register. :(

Hate this game, just want my prize.

Ugh, got my third top three finish at time of outage - didn't register. :(

Hate this game, just want my prize.

Mine was the same. Haven’t checked if it registered I presume it didn’t though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I keep checking this thread to see if things have improved enough to have another go at this... I think it's going to stay up there with Ghosts as a bitter disappointment...

I keep checking this thread to see if things have improved enough to have another go at this... I think it's going to stay up there with Ghosts as a bitter disappointment...

Haha funny enough I must be one of the few that liked ghosts. But ww2 is starting to really get on my nerves now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,660 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

The only thing that annoys me with WW2 in comparison with a lot of people is the servers. I don't have a problem with the sprint out time, health regeneration, maps, snipers etc. Though shotguns could be buffed somewhat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

Haha funny enough I must be one of the few that liked ghosts. But ww2 is starting to really get on my nerves now.

I loved ghosts. Sure some maps had useless areas that made it too big but nobody ever went there anyways. Ghosts is one of my favourite cod's. I would play a PS4 remaster anyday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,953 ✭✭✭duffman13

Ive only played war really since it came out really really enjoy it. I play solo so its a pain in the hoop when you come up against parties but still enjoyable. The servers are still so frustrating though, id say 40% of the time i log on there is an issie with getting a game

MarkY91 wrote: »
    I loved ghosts. Sure some maps had useless areas that made it too big but nobody ever went there anyways. Ghosts is one of my favourite cod's. I would play a PS4 remaster anyday.

Dude it’s already on PS4! It was the first Cod to come out on next Gen, I think that was part of the problem as they had to develop for ps3 xbox360 and the two new consoles which put additional pressure on IW.
    I did get to master prestige on it and did have a few games on it getting ready for WWII Have to say it plays pretty well and not as bad as people made out.

Mine was the same. Haven’t checked if it registered I presume it didn’t though

Just check and yep didn’t keep the win. Now I can’t finish in top 3 to save my life. Can’t get past the f***in snipers

Also the daily multikill in gg is not working for me either

Just check and yep didn’t keep the win. Now I can’t finish in top 3 to save my life. Can’t get past the f***in snipers

Happened to me last night, first two games got too 3, then took me ages to get the final one!
    I’m hoping the Sten will come up on the 25 win challenge tomorrow.

Painfully got my third top 3. Never again.

Edit: multi-kill with RPG for multi-kills, not double kills, unfortunately.

Painfully got my third top 3. Never again.

Edit: multi-kill with RPG for multi-kills, not double kills, unfortunately.

Thanks for that. Didn’t realise it was multikill with RPG. Lucky to just get a single kill so that’s an order I won’t be completing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,157 ✭✭✭shanec1928

Happened to me last night, first two games got too 3, then took me ages to get the final one!
    I’m hoping the Sten will come up on the 25 win challenge tomorrow.
    All guns are 50 games. Knife and ice pick 35

The daily for the winter drop is 3 top 3s in gg again. Ffs have they nothing better to come up with. Not worth doing it tbh

• Advertisement

The daily for the winter drop is 3 top 3s in gg again. Ffs have they nothing better to come up with. Not worth doing it tbh

There was a 70 kills in gg also, activated both, got the top 3 before I got 70 kills. :D

Not doing the 2 touchdowns in gridiron or win 3 shootouts in HQ.

Advertisement