Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of Duty | WWII | News & Rumours

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,307 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Must kick it off when I get home

I'm not seeing the option online or in-game. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

Good breakdown from TheXclusiveAce on all the changes, he has actually played the game with the patch applied as he was flown out to play the new maps

This is fantastic, i was getting close to finishing up with this game. Defo get another few months out of it now with the new maps aswell.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭thebull85

if anyone plays Domination add me, POS__51

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

F1ngers wrote: »
    I'm not seeing the option online or in-game. :(

Yep same here we might not see it until later tonight, I’ll keep the thread updated when I see it appear on my PS4

You know what was great fun...

Playing Dom, ricochet, calling in your firebomber and you "kill" your teammates...except it's you who keeps dying.

P*ssed myself laughing.

Ricochet and dom 75 are gone with latest update.

• Advertisement

F1ngers wrote: »
    You know what was great fun...

Playing Dom, ricochet, calling in your firebomber and you "kill" your teammates...except it's you who keeps dying.

P*ssed myself laughing.

Ricochet and dom 75 are gone with latest update.
    Yep the Shipment Hardcore Ricochet was great craic shame it’s gone, hope it makes a return some weekend

Yep same here we might not see it until later tonight, I’ll keep the thread updated when I see it appear on my PS4

Yep forget about preloading the dlc, CharlieIntel didn’t specify it was only in the US on their tweet.

Patch is live on PS4 and I take it Xbox and PC as well, it’s over 5Gb.
    Also for PS4 The War Machine is also live that’s 5.8Gb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Patch is live on PS4 and I take it Xbox and PC as well, it’s over 5Gb.
    Also for PS4 The War Machine is also live that’s 5.8Gb.

Forgot to leave PS4 on this morning. Damn it

Headquarters has been re-designed took a minute to get my bearings! 3rd weapon Prestige has been added, unlimited sprint is pretty cool and the 3rd weapon attachment is handy Paint jobs is now available at the gunsmith. That’s all I can report from playing it this morning

Oh yeah forgot to mention a couple of new weapons coming soon listed under marksman challenges
    ITRA burst
    M2 Carbine
    Type 5
    Sterling
    Type 38

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Looking forward to having a burst fire weapon available

Hopefully it's a rifle

• Registered Users Posts: 19,769 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

x43r0 wrote: »
    Looking forward to having a burst fire weapon available

Hopefully it's a rifle

Hopefully it's a Famas :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 219 ✭✭FingerDeKat

Tempted to re-download this again to see what it's like with the new patch.

3rd weapon Prestige has been added,

There is a Gold Leopard challenge when you enter third prestige.
    25 rapid kills apparently

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

smoke everywhere.....

• Registered Users Posts: 48,246 ✭✭✭✭km79

smoke everywhere.....

I was afraisd this would happen !
    Smoke and stuns

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭heroics

Went back to the normal playlist (from shipment) everyone camping on most of the maps. Smoke stuns and Nades everywhere. Armoured is the only real option at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 13,612 ✭✭✭✭sryanbruen

I'm still not playing normal playlists.

So lads let us know what you think of World War II remastered :D
    I think it’s great having infinite sprint before you would nearly collapse out of breath you’d swear your soldier was unfit and smoking 20 fags a day. Now I’m like a marathon runner :D

Some things I find quite meh. I do find it a bit frustrating how now I can't put a suppressor on SMGs I pick up from enemies when I run out of ammo with my own.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭refusetolose

its ok but i prefer the way it was tbh

That's bad and good.

Good because it allows us to get more weapons faster.

Bad because I won't always have enough armory credits to compensate and purchase the contracts. I remember the Volksturmgewehr was a contract and it was there for a few days. I did not have enough. But then when I got enough, it went away :mad:. Yes, I still don't have that gun.

its ok but i prefer the way it was tbh

Yeah somethings I don’t like like the constant stun grenades on shipment 1944.
    I think the latest map pack is a hell of a lot better then the first one, I’ve played a few times on Dunkirk and V2 and they are good, probably like the Egypt on the most. Also if you have the maps they are coming up in normal playlists, I played Dunkirk and V2 on harcore FFA last night

sryanbruen wrote: »
    That's bad and good.

Good because it allows us to get more weapons faster.

Bad because I won't always have enough armory credits to compensate and purchase the contracts. I remember the Volksturmgewehr was a contract and it was there for a few days. I did not have enough. But then when I got enough, it went away :mad:. Yes, I still don't have that gun.

No these daily orders are the free ones not the contracts that you have to buy with Armoury credits. There was one yesterday for an Epic LMG it was something like get 25 headshots with an LMG to earn it. So we will see if they offer only existing weapons or will they add in the new ones when they release.

No these daily orders are the free ones not the contracts that you have to buy with Armoury credits. There was one yesterday for an Epic LMG it was something like get 25 headshots with an LMG to earn it. So we will see if they offer only existing weapons or will they add in the new ones when they release.

Oh :P, I tend to get the words orders and contracts mixed up a lot in this game. You can tell I'm pissed that I still have not got the Volksturmgewehr.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

It was 3 head shots when it first appeared :D

What’s the deal with the i game connection? I have the ps4 wired, ping is only 7ms 30/7 connection speed but it feels like I’m playing hard core, when I’m not :confused::(:mad: my HDR is only 0.96 because of it.

mad muffin wrote: »
    It was 3 head shots when it first appeared :D

What’s the deal with the i game connection? I have the ps4 wired, ping is only 7ms 30/7 connection speed but it feels like I’m playing hard core, when I’m not :confused::(:mad: my HDR is only 0.96 because of it.

I suppose it depends distance from server and other players I seem to be playing loads of Germans at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭mad muffin

I suppose it depends distance from server and other players I seem to be playing loads of Germans at the moment.

I’m definitely playing players close to me. Irish, English, and French. In consol info it’s normally 4K+kbs whatever that is.

Advertisement